Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #1961
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
Good day for Dallas. I'm looking to move up, I'm not worried about who's in the rear view mirror.

Denver lost.
Portland lost.

Now if Houston can beat Utah in Utah, the Jazz's confidence will be shot.
Am I the only one who thinks that the Mavs will easily find ways to blow their chances and thus not benefit from today's losses for Denver and Portland?

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but it just seems that the Mavs don't dislike the 8th place enough to really get something going. Granted I hope I'm wrong. A playoff series against the Spurs or Rockets looks more winnable.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 01:14 AM   #1962
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that the Mavs will easily find ways to blow their chances and thus not benefit from today's losses for Denver and Portland?

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but it just seems that the Mavs don't dislike the 8th place enough to really get something going. Granted I hope I'm wrong. A playoff series against the Spurs or Rockets looks more winnable.
Nothing wrong with you thinking like that at all. It's been a common trend this season. This team has had a very hard time climbing that proverbial ladder out of the number 8 cellar. Ya hope that teams continue to help us do so, but it's gonna be up to the Mavs to capitalize. They haven't done so the entire season now, so it's a little hard to be believe that they will now.

We can certainly hope though.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:18 AM   #1963
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post

It's not irrational to think that, but it's not as if we've been 8th all year. We were as high as 5th 5 weeks ago and as low as 9th before that. 7th at All Star break.

But 8 of the final 12 are at home and we've done quite well on the home court ever since the disastrous 0-4 start. 2 of the road games are against the Grizzlies/Timberwolves, too.

We just need to go out there, hit our shots, and play some defense.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:28 AM   #1964
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
Good day for Dallas. I'm looking to move up, I'm not worried about who's in the rear view mirror.

Denver lost.
Portland lost.

Now if Houston can beat Utah in Utah, the Jazz's confidence will be shot.
houston isn't beating utah in utah.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:21 AM   #1965
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

We did last year during the playoffs (granted it was just one game, but still). I think we can win tonight, but I doubt it.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:46 AM   #1966
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

without that loser McGrady, Houston is capable of anything.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #1967
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Houston is getting better but I have a hard time seeing them beat Utah on the road tonight.

Spurs are struggling but they own the Warriors and will not want to lose any more ground to the Rockets.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:08 PM   #1968
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Andrei Kirilenko vs Houston

Old 03-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #1969
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post

If you wouldn't have added Yao and Sloan to the flowchart, I would have sworn that it was a DWade or Ginobili chart.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #1970
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was about Brandon Roy for a little while.

Pretty genius though.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #1971
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I thought it was about Brandon Roy for a little while.

Pretty genius though.
I'm so glad you guys are finally starting to see this.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #1972
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post

Remove "in the post"

Change Yao to anyone.
Before Flop on left side to "Drive towards the goal making sure I bump into at least one player whether they have position or not" then flop
Change "a Rocket" into anyone.
Change the "Sloan is benching me" to "Whine to the officials Louder this time"

You have it perfected for several Players in the NBA.

<edit>
If Whine to the officials doesn't work, then get carried off in a wheelchair would work as well.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Last edited by dalmations202; 03-24-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #1973
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Biggest floppers in the NBA IMO (in no particular order).

Nash
Roy
Wade
Manu
AK47
CP3
Fisher
Devin

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #1974
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Warriors gave the Spurs all they could handle tonight. Thomas with 2 missed ft's with 7-8 seconds left and Ellis misses at the buzzer.

Pop doing his strange lineups again. At one point I think it was Gooden, Bonner, Bowen, Udoka, and Vaughn. Mason came in pretty quickly for Vaughn who was actually running the point well which Mason does not.

Duncan only played the first 5 minutes of the 1st half which allowed him to be more effective in the 2nd half.

Then instead of starting the 2nd half with the same starting lineup like he has been he sat Finley and Mason for Bowen and Udoka. Kept a tight lease on Hill too.

I know they play in Atlanta tomorrow night but Pop's really been tinkering with lineups. Good news for Spurs fans is that Ginobli will return this week. Some are hoping it's tomorrow but likely on Friday against the Clippers.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:02 AM   #1975
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

The Jazz are scary good.

The Rockets looked pretty pathetic other than Shane.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #1976
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I think they're only scary good at home.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:15 AM   #1977
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Let's hope Utah and Houston lock up in the 6/3 matchup. I know Houston fans would love that. As for Dallas, I don't mind playing San Antonio in the 7/2 matchup.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 AM   #1978
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

lol @ anyone who thought houston had a chance against the jazz in utah.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:12 AM   #1979
TheMaverick
Golden Member

douche

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-25-2009, 02:40 AM   #1980
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Shaq
Nash
Roy
Wade
Manu
AK47
CP3
Fisher
Devin
Fixed.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #1981
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Rockets self-destructed last night. It was a greatly called game though.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:53 AM   #1982
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post

Nash
Roy
Wade
Manu
AK47
CP3
Fisher
Devin
I agree with the list, but Manu and Wade were valedictorian at the Vlade Divac school of flopping.

Old 03-25-2009, 06:58 AM   #1983
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Fixed.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ty again.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:21 AM   #1984
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Check out shaqs twittter page
http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ

funny man and actually replies to alot of his fans and yes it is him
Old 03-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #1985
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Check out shaqs twittter page
http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ

funny man and actually replies to alot of his fans and yes it is him
Millions of dollars and a high enough profile to do ANYTHING he wants, but at the end of the day he's just as big a nerd/loser as everyone else...

I'm pretty sure Twitter is one of the signs of the Apocalypse...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-25-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #1986
MavsFanFinley
Guru

I thought Houston did a nice job of hanging around until that 4th quarter considering how poorly most of them played.

Utah is a scary team at home but they need some of that on the road. Especially against the teams that are above them in the standings.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #1987
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
I thought Houston did a nice job of hanging around until that 4th quarter considering how poorly most of them played.

Utah is a scary team at home but they need some of that on the road. Especially against the teams that are above them in the standings.
But on the road you don't get that many favoured calls

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #1988
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Millions of dollars and a high enough profile to do ANYTHING he wants, but at the end of the day he's just as big a nerd/loser as everyone else...

I'm pretty sure Twitter is one of the signs of the Apocalypse...
Well you don't know if an NBA player is posting on this board.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #1989
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

So Mavs fans, who do we cheer for in the following games?

Denver @ New Orleans
Utah @ Phoenix

I dislike all these teams but I'm kinda leaning towards cheering for Denver (because NO is in our division) and Phoenix (so Mavs can gain some ground on catching the 6th or 7th seeds - this is of course assuming that our beloved Mavs will take care of business and not fall into the 9th seed!)..

Thoughts?
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #1990
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future
Default Nene suspended two games

Quote:
Nene suspended two games

New York, NY (Sports Network) - Denver Nuggets center/forward Nene was suspended two games without pay on Wednesday for an incident in Monday's loss to Phoenix in which he head-butted the Suns' Louis Amundson and physically confronted and made contact with a game official after his ejection.

NBA Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Stu Jackson made the announcement on Wednesday. Nene will sit for tonight's game in New Orleans and miss Friday's game in Dallas.

Nene was assessed a flagrant foul penalty two and ejected with 7:25 remaining in the fourth quarter following the incident with Amundson. Denver went on to drop the contest by a 118-115 final.
http://www.seattlepi.com/scorecard/n...ticleID=169785

He will miss tonight's game against NO... and miss Friday's game against Dallas!

Wonderful timing.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #1991
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Ginobli returns tonight though I'm sure it will be in limited minutes. Duncan will sit out.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #1992
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Ginobli returns tonight though I'm sure it will be in limited minutes. Duncan will sit out.
What happened? Is Duncan injured?
Old 03-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #1993
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Duncan has tendenosis (I'm sure I butchered that spelling) in both his knees. Only rest over the summer will help but Pop likes to rest him on back to back situations now. Hmm, I guess he's been having this for a month now?
Old 03-25-2009, 06:20 PM   #1994
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Well you don't know if an NBA player is posting on this board.
You might be right - I'm pretty sure Silk Smoov is Jason Terry (although JET does a pretty good job of hiding his crack addiction when he's on TV...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #1995
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Duncan has tendenosis (I'm sure I butchered that spelling) in both his knees. Only rest over the summer will help but Pop likes to rest him on back to back situations now. Hmm, I guess he's been having this for a month now?
Oh alright. Thanks for the information.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #1996
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Spurs with an impressive win in Atlanta. Parker dropped 42 and basically got anything he wanted. Mason, Finley, Thomas, Bonner, and Gooden with solid contributions.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #1997
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You might be right - I'm pretty sure Silk Smoov is Jason Terry (although JET does a pretty good job of hiding his crack addiction when he's on TV...)

You're using the incorrect verb tense here.....although I guess Silk Smoov could still exist on some other board.....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 03-25-2009 at 09:47 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #1998
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I hate it when someone post a huge picture that makes it to where I can't read the whole screen without scrolling horizontally.

And Wade showed his clutchness tonight. Heh heh. Dirk dropped the money shot against Indy in Indy. Wade was working for Acme when he had the chance to win the game at the buzzer.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #1999
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spurs with an impressive win in Atlanta. Parker dropped 42 and basically got anything he wanted. Mason, Finley, Thomas, Bonner, and Gooden with solid contributions.
Finley? You mean several years after we cut his ass he is still contributing for an elite team?

I guess the joke is on us!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #2000
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Phoenix going to piss this one away tonight?

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way