Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 03-30-2006, 01:10 PM   #1
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future
Default Bush chooses trusted aide as Chief of Staff to replace Card

There was an article in the Wednesday edition of the FT about Andrew Card's resignation as Chief of Staff and the appointment of Joshua Bolten (director of White House office of management and budget and former deputy chief of staff under Card).

I have, admittedly, no personal interest in politics but the institution and its inner-workings certainly intrigue me. And I know we have a handful of tough conservatives on-board here so I felt this would be a good opportunity to pick your brains:

What is your take on the resignation? On Bush's appointmet of Bolten? And, bigger picture, do you think it was a good decision to institute a change that is more about continuity than change considering his recent criticisms?

Also, Fred Barnes, executive director of the The Weekly Standard, recently urged the president to undertake an overhaul that would include replacing Cheney with Rice. Thoughts?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links