Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-19-2006, 09:35 PM   #1
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official Desagana Diop 2007 Three Point Shootout Thread

Diop is an assassin!
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2006, 09:36 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha...that was freaking awesome.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:41 PM   #3
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

lmao
Old 04-19-2006, 09:48 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Diop has a bit more Bill Wennington/Cherokee Parks range in him than anyone would have ever suspected...
Old 04-19-2006, 10:07 PM   #5
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Shades of Manute Bol.....
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:08 PM   #6
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Shades of Reggie Miller....
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:23 PM   #7
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

WTF....we keep the streak going with Diop?
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:51 PM   #8
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

I'd pay to watch a 3pt shoot-out amongst our 4 centers. I bet Pavel would be the runaway winner, while DJ might eke out Diop for the 2nd spot, and Damp would be a distant 4th... very distant!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:12 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

He should have shot a hell of a lot more. Better than watching rawle dribble it around for 24 seconds.

I was really hoping they would just post up all night, but maybe rawle couldn't get the ball down there.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:22 PM   #10
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
He should have shot a hell of a lot more. Better than watching rawle dribble it around for 24 seconds.

I was really hoping they would just post up all night, but maybe rawle couldn't get the ball down there.
Speaking of post up, with no other scorers to begin the 2nd half, Damp could have showcased his post up scoring abilities... if he has any that is!
Old 04-19-2006, 11:36 PM   #11
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

avery couldn't contain himself..
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:14 AM   #12
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

nobody could contain themselves!

everyone on the bench stood up laughing and cheering, Avery had the biggest smile, Del Harris was cracking up and high-fived Mark Cuban.. Pavel (on the court) was laughing and gave Diop a friendly nudge... it was so funny
Old 04-20-2006, 01:20 AM   #13
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Diop's shot hit nothing but net. Looks like he's been taking lessons from the Nowitzki School for Shooting.

This feels good guys. It feels real good.

This year is special.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 08:41 AM   #14
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Too bad I missed that and had to read it on Yahoo gamecast.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:45 AM   #15
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

I also saw Ray Allen POSTERIZE Andre Miller and EVERYONE from Denver was dying laughing, especially Melo. even Andre thought it was funny.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:22 AM   #16
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

i havent seen that one...i'll go check it out. the diop shot was crazy tho. i just busted up laughing
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:14 AM   #17
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

I was so happy for Diop Diop. He's a old fav of mine and I believe he will grow his offensive game this offseason and should be a bigger contributor. Also he should put on some muscle to help his position in the post.

The shot was great. Everyone was so happy and finally Avery gets a smile while on the bench, in a loss for that matter. I really wanted to see Pavel hit it, but I'll take Diop, what a cool play. The pick and pop with Diop, too funny.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 05:18 PM   #18
royi

royi is on a distinguished road

But I wonder if he has the range or if that was just a lucky shot ( nice shot thought)
royi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 05:33 PM   #19
V2M
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by royi
But I wonder if he has the range or if that was just a lucky shot ( nice shot thought)
We may never know!