Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 10-28-2007, 02:11 PM   #201
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I have about the same rep and posts..

Help!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 08:59 AM   #202
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I still have the lingering karma of AT LEAST 8000 points in negative rep from the evil former biology doctor and his cadre of midget RAs in fur lingerie.

Has ANYONE received ANY negative rep since the end of the reign of terror?
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:14 AM   #203
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
it will all even out
why did u take out my son?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:47 PM   #204
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

THE MONSTER HAS BEEN DETHRONED

u2 is now the rep leader on the board, just surpassing DrBio.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:50 PM   #205
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one

Holy crap.

Hail to the chef!!

(or chief)
Old 10-31-2007, 03:11 PM   #206
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

how do you know who leads in rep?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:13 PM   #207
fluid.forty.one

go to the member list and click on the "reputation" link (by columns) and it will sort it that way.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:34 PM   #208
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

flaco is top 10...I now place zero value in rep pts

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-31-2007, 03:39 PM   #209
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Keep your panties on, you're still ahead of me.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:40 PM   #210
fluid.forty.one

Quote:

ain't it sick
Old 10-31-2007, 03:40 PM   #211
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. I'm never going to climb out of 14th place if Credit keeps neg repping me in retaliation to mine.....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:42 PM   #212
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The nice thing about negative rep, is that it's not worth much. And it mostly comes from noobs or trolls and it's worth nothing.

Unless u2 negative reps you (which he did to me once as an experiment)

And that stings.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:44 PM   #213
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The nice thing about negative rep, is that it's not worth much. And it mostly comes from noobs or trolls and it's worth nothing.

Unless u2 negative reps you (which he did to me once as an experiment)

And that stings.
"as an experiment"

uh huh

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 10-31-2007, 03:49 PM   #214
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Post #141 in this thread will provide you the proof you seek, oh Thigged One.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:52 PM   #215
sike
The Preacha

still have yet to wield my mighty wand of negative rep power...

giggle

Old 10-31-2007, 04:00 PM   #216
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Post #141 in this thread will provide you the proof you seek, oh Thigged One.
I refuse to accept your proof. I will from now on believe that you upset the ultra-cool and super-nice U2 to the point that he had to smite you with his neg rep wand.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-31-2007, 04:01 PM   #217
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
still have yet to wield my mighty wand of negative rep power...

giggle
That's mighty nice of you.

I've only neg repped a handful of posters, and two of them are the same person, so that's not that bad.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-31-2007, 04:04 PM   #218
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I refuse to accept your proof. I will from now on believe that you upset the ultra-cool and super-nice U2 to the point that he had to smite you with his neg rep wand.
can there be any other truth? I say nay!

Old 10-31-2007, 04:04 PM   #219
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Are you two gonna hold hands or something?
Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 PM   #220
fluid.forty.one

flac is that a very large nostril on the right side of your sig?
Old 10-31-2007, 04:07 PM   #221
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
flac is that a very large nostril on the right side of your sig?
looks like a belly button or vortex to me

maybe a belly button vortex...those are the best!

Old 10-31-2007, 04:07 PM   #222
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Hmm. I'm never going to climb out of 14th place if Credit keeps neg repping me in retaliation to mine.....
Haha. As a direct result of this post, I have now leap-frogged KG for 13th!

Many thanks to the generous rep giver, whose identity I will protect here. Good luck on your next spy plane run!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-31-2007, 04:08 PM   #223
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Are you two gonna hold hands or something?
only in act II scene 3 of our play, "Flaco and U2's day at the truck stop"

Old 10-31-2007, 04:10 PM   #224
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Haha. As a direct result of this post, I have now leap-frogged KG for 13th!
hmm...

Man I'm NEVER gonna get out of 24th place at this pace...

*waits*

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 10-31-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:11 PM   #225
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Stop cheapening the rep points!!!!!

Old 10-31-2007, 04:12 PM   #226
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
hmm...

Man I'm NEVER gonna get out of 24th place at this pace...

*waits*
haha...if I could I would give you +rep...remind me in a couple days and I'll try again

Old 10-31-2007, 04:13 PM   #227
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Stop cheapening the rep points!!!!!

how much cheaper can they get....I'm what dirty things you had to do to get so many pts...but I'd say you are the one sullying the good name of rep points, SIR!

Old 10-31-2007, 06:18 PM   #228
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's mighty nice of you.

I've only neg repped a handful of posters, and two of them are the same person, so that's not that bad.
So apparently it takes a lot to get you to negrep? You must really, really like to gripe incessantly about inane that does nothing more than piss everybody off. How else could I have gotten on your nerves so badly?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-01-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:46 PM   #229
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

wrong topic

Last edited by Pongo; 10-31-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Pongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:24 PM   #230
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
So apparently it takes a lot to get you to negrep? You must really, really like to gripe incessantly about inane that does nothing more than piss everybody off. How else could I have gotten on your nerves so badly?
Uh-oh. Someone must not have followed the new rules.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-01-2007 at 12:01 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:36 AM   #231
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i am holding up the 30 spot.

props to raefformvp for having the most rep with the least amount of posts 1640
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:25 AM   #232
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
This is probably better suited for PM's, but to answer to question, board police is one of my pet peeves. If you want to play board police against true newbie trolls during the playoffs, that's one thing. I've been known to do that.

But your now infamous post in the Lounge was very neg rep worthy, and I doubt I was the only one that thought so.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-01-2007, 09:05 AM   #233
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

thig, thanks for reminding me. I need to neg rep Dirkadirka.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:22 PM   #234
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

damnit, i need to charge my iDirk

Last edited by MavsX; 11-01-2007 at 02:23 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 04:58 PM   #235
fluid.forty.one

Congrats to Chumdawg for passing DrBio and nabbing the 2 spot.

Mary also passed dj.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:18 PM   #236
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to MavsX for having the best avatar in the world. =P

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:15 AM   #237
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, are we supposed to still be negging Doc? I've dropped the ball on that one.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:49 PM   #238
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Congrats to Chumdawg for passing DrBio and nabbing the 2 spot.

Mary also passed dj.
Yeah, I am sick about that one, because I get my daily dose of neg rep from Mary. I can tell you how much neg rep power Mary has on a daily basis
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 07:04 PM   #239
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Yeah, I am sick about that one, because I get my daily dose of neg rep from Mary. I can tell you how much neg rep power Mary has on a daily basis
This is quite the exaggeration. The last time I negged you on a "daily basis" (translation: 2 whole consecutive days), you hiked up your skirt and cried about it to the mods.

Not that I expect you to be honest about anything....Xpert. Judging from your latest ramblings, I don't doubt you're getting a dose of something on a daily basis.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 12-02-2007 at 07:08 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:08 AM   #240
fluid.forty.one

wait... Silk is credit_xpert2003?