Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-05-2008, 12:06 AM   #1
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unusual Deaths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

I stumbled across this page on wikipedia, and I find it terribly fascinating. These in particular I found painfully hilarious:

Quote:
2005: Lee Seung Seop, a 28-year-old South Korean, collapsed of fatigue and died after playing StarCraft for almost 50 consecutive hours in an Internet cafe.
Quote:
# 2007: Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, died of water intoxication while trying to win a Wii console in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating.
And last but certainly not least... (apparently everyone heard about this but me. This was the first I've ever heard of this)

Quote:
2005: Kenneth Pinyan ('Mr. Hands') of Enumclaw, Washington died of acute peritonitis after submitting to anal intercourse with a stallion. Pinyan had had sex with a horse before. Pinyan delayed his visit to the hospital for several hours out of reluctance to admit what happened. The case led to the criminalization of bestiality in Washington.[111] His story was recounted in the 2007 documentary film Zoo.
Everyone please, pick a favorite or favorites and post them!
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote