Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 08-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #2801
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
gag me!
what an odd request...I assume you're talking to Mrs. Sarajevo?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #2802
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Quote:
I love my wife.
what an odd statement...I assume you're talking to Mrs. Sarajevo?
You, my friend, are the odd one.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #2803
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You, my friend, are the hot one.
I won't argue with that...but it does make me a bit uncomfortable.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-29-2008, 05:56 PM   #2804
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
You, my friend, are the gay one.
I won't argue with that...but it does make me a bit stiff in the jeans.
So.... you must be wearing jeans then?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 08-29-2008 at 05:57 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:00 PM   #2805
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
So.... my jokes must be wearing thin then?
No doubt. here is some new material sure to be a hit with your kids:

Old 08-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #2806
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
No doubt. here is some new material sure to be a hit with your kids:

Why would I let my kids read that trash?
Old 08-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #2807
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Why would I let my kids get that rash?
We've already gone over this: Because you are a terrible father!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #2808
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

that one hurt. I got nothin'.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 08-29-2008 at 06:25 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #2809
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
that one hurt. I got nothin'....except for, "So's your face!"
well played, sir...you, as always, are the master at the "So's your face" insult.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:21 AM   #2810
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well baited hook, sir...you, as always, are the master baiter.
Um, you might want to just call u2 a master fisherman.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #2811
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
Um, I got nothing.
You have nothing? Who would have guessed?

Old 09-01-2008, 08:11 AM   #2812
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You have nothing? Who would have guessed?
That's what I said!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #2813
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I figured out that if I quote myself first, no one will be able to screw me over in this thread!
Ummm... sorry to burst your bubble?

Is this ghost ball??
Old 09-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #2814
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Ummm... I soooo want to burst your bubble?
I'm not sure that is a question...

Old 09-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #2815
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
I love you too.
This thread is getting filled with DirkFTW and Sike love scenes.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #2816
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler
This thread is getting filled with DirkFTW and Sike glove scenes.
It's called a gauntlet, and we're challenging each other to a duel to the death. As Sike's dying wish, we would appreciate some respect thank you very much.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 09-05-2008, 07:52 AM   #2817
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I am a goobersmooch.
I don't wanna know. But expect pm's from u2 and flaco...

Old 09-05-2008, 08:00 AM   #2818
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's called a gangbang, and we're challenging each other to a duel to the death. As Sike's dying wish, we would appreciate some respect thank you very much.
to the death? respect?
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 AM   #2819
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
to the death? respect?
You should buy a dictionary.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:23 AM   #2820
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
What's another word for flirtatious?
You should buy a dictionary.
I think you mean a thesaurus.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #2821
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think you mean a thesaurus.
I think you mean "a life"
Old 09-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #2822
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I think I need "a life"
But why a quoted life?

Old 09-08-2008, 04:05 PM   #2823
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I need to spend some time with "my wife"
mavsx is NOT your wife... (regardless of what you two do together)
Old 09-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #2824
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
mavsx is NOT your wife...but I still like to use it.
so confused.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #2825
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
I am DirkFTW's hero.
Yes you are! (please don't ban me for my other comment!)

Is this ghost ball??
Old 09-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #2826
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
(please ban me for my other comment!)
Its a strange request...but I feel obliged to honor it.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:03 AM   #2827
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:
(please let me fill your panties with banana pudding)
Its a strange request...but I feel obliged to honor it.
I hope at least you won't be wearing them
Old 09-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #2828
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

still?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #2829
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Where can I buy a still?
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just go to the liquor store?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:17 AM   #2830
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Where can I find a stall?
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just go in the liquor store?
That's gross.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 09-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #2831
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
I had sex with a Woman!
That's gross.
Seek help.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #2832
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Seek hemp. Vote u2.
That slogan just might get you the youth vote...

Is this ghost ball??
Old 09-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #2833
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
That slogan just might get you the dendropheliac vote...
are you trying to make me look that word up??!

Old 09-09-2008, 06:45 PM   #2834
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
are you trying to make me look up??!
No, of course notOHMYGOD A NAKED WOMAN IS FLOATING RIGHT ABOVE YOU!

Is this ghost ball??
Old 09-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #2835
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
OHMYGOD A NAKED MAN IS FLOATING RIGHT ABOVE ME!
It always comes back to you showing off your gay pride.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #2836
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler
It always comes back to me showing off my pink hair and tiny grenis.
It does?
Old 09-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #2837
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
If you're asking me does that dress make you look sexy, flaco...It does!
What kind of forum is this??!!!

Old 09-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #2838
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
What kind of form is this??!!! DODGE DUCK DIP DIVE DODGE!
Do you also drink your own pee in the mornings like Patches?

Is this ghost ball??
Old 09-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #2839
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I also drink your own pee in the mornings like Patches!
gross...but it is sterile and you must like the taste.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #2840
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
floss... My teeth don't need it and I just don't like the taste.
I feel sorry for your Dentist (and your pocketbook). Also, they make it in other flavors, or non-flavored as well.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!