Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-29-2016, 03:06 PM   #1
Marvin Jackson
Banned

Marvin Jackson is an unknown quantity at this point

Barea was good from day one. Go look at the stats per minute. He just needed some time. Avery is the one that coached him up in the NBA and also he was already a scoring pg that led his conference in NCAA in scoring. Barea didn't get a lot of time with Avery but when he would he would always get like 10 points and 10 assists real quick in just a half or so. That team had Terry, Harris, and several other guards. Also Stackhouse, Daniels, and even Mo Ager. They were stacked at guard.

Also Avery didn't play the two point guard game plan like Carlisle does every game.

Barea was already good. You can ask him. He just needed time. Also I wouldn't say that he was the reason they beat the Lakers. I would say it was because of Dirk and his 75% TS % which was a record for a series. The Lakers had never faced a shooting 7 footer like Dirk before. That was a good team and stacked team. Stevenson played rough and tough defense on Bryant and shut him down. Also Brewer's length was key in the series in slowing Bryant down.

Kobe and Gasol were fueding when you look at the flip side of it as was Byum. Phil was on the way out also too because he was feuding with management.

Dirk is the one that put them away.

So I don't know what you were watching.

x's and o's Phil would demolish rick carlisle who is just running a shell offense and also sometimes runs his old Indiana pacer offense that he learned while an assistant at Indiana in the mid 90's while he was getting beat by Phil Jackson and the Chicago Bulls.

Last edited by Marvin Jackson; 10-29-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Marvin Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 03:24 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Jackson View Post
Barea was good from day one. Go look at the stats per minute. He just needed some time. Avery is the one that coached him up in the NBA and also he was already a scoring pg that led his conference in NCAA in scoring. Barea didn't get a lot of time with Avery but when he would he would always get like 10 points and 10 assists real quick in just a half or so. That team had Terry, Harris, and several other guards. Also Stackhouse, Daniels, and even Mo Ager. They were stacked at guard.

Also Avery didn't play the two point guard game plan like Carlisle does every game.

Barea was already good. You can ask him. He just needed time. Also I wouldn't say that he was the reason they beat the Lakers. I would say it was because of Dirk and his 75% TS % which was a record for a series. The Lakers had never faced a shooting 7 footer like Dirk before. Also Peja and Terry were lights out. That was a good team and stacked team. Stevenson played rough and tough defense on Bryant and shut him down. Also Brewer's length was key in the series in slowing Bryant down.

Kobe and Gasol were fueding when you look at the flip side of it as was Byum. Phil was on the way out also too because he was feuding with management.

Dirk is the one that put them away.

So I don't know what you were watching.

x's and o's Phil would demolish rick carlisle who is just running a shell offense and also sometimes runs his old Indiana pacer offense that he learned while an assistant at Indiana in the mid 90's while he was getting beat by Phil Jackson and the Chicago Bulls.
I don't know what you've been watching -- Rick Carlisle turning Barea into a Bynum-killer tops anything that Phil the Fraud has ever done... And don't go using all of Jackson's trophies as proof that he's a better coach either, since I'm not allowed to use Carlisle's trophy to prove that he's better than Avery... Nobody cares about rings because Robert Horry, duh.

Basically Rick Carlisle is the best coach in NBA history because of Barea.... Whatever Dirk achieved in that series doesn't matter because being able to develop a scrub is the only true measure of coaching. That's why all the greats flock to the bottom-feeders, duh.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote