Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-18-2008, 12:16 PM   #41
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
wow, no one expected the rockets to make the playoffs but they are now the 1st seed in the west. they most likely will not finish 1st but they will probably make the playoffs now.
I had them as the 7 seed.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #42
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I had them as the 7 seed.
As did I. Though I also had Portland 8th.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:31 AM   #43
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Call me delusional, but I think the Mavs have a legitimate chance at a top 4 seed still.

we really need 11-12 wins in these last 14 though for that to happen... it's difficult, but not impossible.

However, I think the Lakers will get #1, just based on the remaining schedules.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #44
JeopardE

JeopardE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
wtf underdog?

rockets in the playoffs???? are you smoking crack?
I just felt the need to quote this.
JeopardE is offline   Reply With Quote