Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-29-2011, 12:27 AM   #41
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't think anyone in the world can guard Dirk Nowitzki, to be honest with you" - Barkley

"Dirk Nowitzki of all the players i have seen in my 30 years in the NBA is the most unique player I have seen"

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 12:27 AM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Make no mistake, the Mavs won that game playing 8 on 5 in the 4th quarter.

Dirk, Terry, Matrix and Kidd HUGE in the 4th.

I was extremely pissed RC stayed with Peja and JJB until 6 minutes in the 4th. Nearly cost us the game.

And lol at Blazers scorekeeper's. Dirk had at least 3 blocks, not 1.
Or allowed us to have the energy to finish it off...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #43
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

HUGE win, goes without saying. Having that 3 days rest is just so important.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #44
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make no mistake, the Mavs won that game playing 8 on 5 in the 4th quarter.

Dirk, Terry, Matrix and Kidd HUGE in the 4th.

I was extremely pissed RC stayed with Peja and JJB until 6 minutes in the 4th. Nearly cost us the game.

And lol at Blazers scorekeeper's. Dirk had at least 3 blocks, not 1.
8 on 5?

It was such a nice respite to go the game without you. Wherever you were tonight, go there more often.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #45
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I was born between games 2 and 3 of the '88 West Finals. To say I've been waiting my whole life for this series is scarily accurate.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #46
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
and allowed Dirk to shoot a bunch of free throws instead of sitting with 1 more foul.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #47
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Please, Marion only played 32 minutes. Kidd 36. Wallace got an easy putback on that Kidd-JJB backcourt, and Peja was bringing nothing. RC has real issues with not playing Marion in the 4th enough.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #48
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

if it looks like I'm panting while I type, it's because I am... I just sprinted through the players' tunnel at the Rose Garden and am hiding in a utility closet to post.

I was whacking off in the men's bathroom after the game to pics of Brian Cardinal setting a pick on Patty Mills when all of a sudden the my stall door was kicked in and there stood Bob Ortegal wearing nothing but high dark business socks and a button down with a tie...

he proceeded to yell at me that I was "doing it wrong" and then demonstrated how it's properly done while yelling "I can do that".... I managed to snap a picture before I ran away:

Old 04-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #49
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
Like someone already said in the GDT, the Blazers really weren't all that good. We were clearly the better team and it's good to see that we could prove it on the road not just by playing better but also by winning at the Rose Garden in a very tough environment.

With respect to this game, I actually prefer that it got close at the end (now that we've won). Having won a close game and having been able to execute down the stretch, which could be even more important against the Lakers, should hopefully give us confidence going forward.

Oh, and something that's also worth noting: Jet had a very good series all things considered. Him averaging 17 PPG on 49% shooting is something we haven't seen in a while in the playoffs. We've got to give him a lot of credit, especially because of all the criticism in the past and lack of trust.
Jet was excellent, except for showcasing his point guard skills. But I love the distributor jet, someone needs to sit his ass down and get it through his head how much better the team is when he's taking good, quality shots.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #50
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Charles Barkley: "I don't think anyone in the world can guard Dirk Nowitizki, to be honest with you."
If the refs called it like they do for LeBron/Wade/Kobe/etc... yep. But defenders are allowed to put two hands on Dirk, maul him repeatedly, and nothing is called.

Last edited by Bayliss; 04-29-2011 at 12:30 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #51
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
8 on 5?

It was such a nice respite to go the game without you. Wherever you were tonight, go there more often.
Did you watch the game, Busey? 14 fts to 0 before the intentional fouls.

Dirk and 1 on an obvious blocking foul followed by a Wallace flop for 2 fts. Gtfo you sack of shit.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #52
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You ain't never lied!

"BEAT LA!" you say. Brings me back to '88. They've been waiting for this ass-whipping for a long, long time.
Yep. 23 years in the making. It's going to be very enjoyable.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #53
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Please, Marion only played 32 minutes. Kidd 36. Wallace got an easy putback on that Kidd-JJB backcourt, and Peja was bringing nothing. RC has real issues with not playing Marion in the 4th enough.
get bent dude...on a night when the mavs finish off a demon and rc runs it , you have to get on here and shtick it up. You don't know squat.

Go back over to the jet should play point guard thread and make some more good points.

Last edited by dude1394; 04-29-2011 at 12:33 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #54
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

this win was SO, SO, SWEET. best playoff win since game 7 in 2006.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #55
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
If the refs called it like they do for LeBron/Wade/Kobe/etc... yep. But defenders are allowed to put two hands on Dirk, maul him repeatedly, and nothing is called.
and they still can't guard him.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #56
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
8 on 5?

really...so true.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #57
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled View Post
Charles Barkley: "I don't think anyone in the world can guard Dirk Nowitzki, to be honest with you."
Kenny: "The Mavs can't play Dirk, Chandler and Haywood"

Thats why he gets the big bucks.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #58
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't think any intelligent humans care what Charles Barkley thinks, and the validation gained from such a random verbal ejaculation is empty and meaningless. Form your own opinions."

-Flacolaco
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #59
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
if it looks like I'm panting while I type, it's because I am... I just sprinted through the players' tunnel at the Rose Garden and am hiding in a utility closet to post.

I was whacking off in the men's bathroom after the game to pics of Brian Cardinal setting a pick on Patty Mills when all of a sudden the my stall door was kicked in and there stood Bob Ortegal wearing nothing but high dark business socks and a button down with a tie...

he proceeded to yell at me that I was "doing it wrong" and then demonstrated how it's properly done while yelling "I can do that".... I managed to snap a picture before I ran away:

Now that's what I call a report from a man on the scene!
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #60
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's the only way to make it fair...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #61
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Chris Johnson:

Word to the wise, don't ever pull on Superman's cape.
Play of the game. Indeed, thank you Chris Johnson!
Old 04-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #62
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap. We win the series, and we have people whining about substitution patterns in the 4th?

Get outta here with that crap.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #63
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
this is exactly right. carlisles rotations lost us the lead, then he put marion in and we pulled away again. peja was in for too long. also it WAS 8 on 5, 14-0 on FT's, bogus charge on dirk that would have sealed the game, just like in game 4. i don't know why everyone's attacking you man, all of your points are valid

Last edited by xrobx; 04-29-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:34 AM   #64
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Holy crap. We win the series, and we have people whining about substitution patterns in the 4th?

This fanbase can be a real beatdown. I guess that's what years of playoff heartbreak will do.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:34 AM   #65
CadBane
Banned

I'm not going to argue with the few collective cadbanes of this board.

Great win!

F Portland!

Hope Longhorn and Fluid rub it in their friends faces!

Last edited by mary; 04-29-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:34 AM   #66
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

The personal insults are going to stop for tonight. Now. This is supposed to be a fun night.

Disagree with civility or lose board privileges for a while. Last warning.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:34 AM   #67
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We FINISHED with the right lineup - that's all that matters.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #68
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
this is exactly right. carlisles rotations lost us the lead, then he put marion in and we pulled away again. peja was in for too long. also it WAS 8 on 5, 14-0 on FT's, bogus charge on dirk that would have sealed the game, just like in game 4. i don't know why everyone's attacking you man, all of your points are valid
The Mavs never lost the lead in the 2nd half.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #69
CadBane
Banned

Quote:

Yes, because winners never look at what to improve upon. You're a complacent settler.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #70
Underdog

Quote:
+1

Old 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #71
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Did you watch the game, Busey? 14 fts to 0 before the intentional fouls.

Dirk and 1 on an obvious blocking foul followed by a Wallace flop for 2 fts. Gtfo you sack of shit.
Did you mean to say 5 on 8?

I guess that you did. Especially since your only modus is to cry that Dirk didn't get the calls he should have got.

Here is my mental picture of CadBane:

WAH! WAH! WAH! WAH! WAH! WAH!

No room for crying ass bitches in a man's game, dude.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #72
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Kenny: "The Mavs can't play Dirk, Chandler and Haywood"

Thats why he gets the big bucks.
And we would want to because????? What a whacky statement.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #73
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

I am so happy about this win!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #74
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The personal insults are going to stop for tonight. Now. This is supposed to be a fun night.

Disagree with civility or lose board privileges for a while. Last warning.
I'm letting you know now, that I will not throw any. So if someone throws one at me first, stand by it.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #75
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got you covered there, and I'm 100% sure fluid is having the time of his life outside the Rose Garden right now.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:37 AM   #76
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
The Mavs never lost the lead in the 2nd half.
i know, i watched the game. it went from 17 to 1. you might as well say the lead was gone.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:37 AM   #77
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
This fanbase can be a real beatdown. I guess that's what years of playoff heartbreak will do.
I don't think it's the fanbase. I think it's a few select people who think that coaching is a science, and one that they have mastered.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #78
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i know, i watched the game. it went from 17 to 1. you might as well say the lead was gone.
as long as you don't mean your statement as a truthful statement.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #79
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
this is exactly right. carlisles rotations lost us the lead, then he put marion in and we pulled away again.
sounds like a plan....versus putting keeping them in and having them gassed at then end when they needed it. Dang...it's so tough being easy-chair coaches.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #80
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Will someone please Youtube or post the link to the "postgame" by TNT. I want to see Portland's "fishing" and the talk of the Mavs/Dirk.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
departure of the quack?, return of the quack!