Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 10-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Interesting Pro-Choice issue

For the record I am Pro-Life and I believe that both parents have the responsiblity to care for the child.

Now, I have heard an interesting topic in regards to Pro-Choice and how this is a choice for the Mother to be and what she wants to do with her body.

The question is about fathers to be. Can they abort thier intent to parent within a few days or couple of weeks of finding out that they are fathers to be?

What about those men who were lied to by the woman who claimed to be on Birth Control? Do they get to say NO Not interested?

If this is Pro-Choice, should the Men also be supported in making this choice?

I have heard that the argument is about the child in these cases...seems like a double standard.

Again, I am Pro-Life and believe both the mother and father are responsible to that child, but this Pro-Choice argument is a good one and if a woman has the right to choose, then show should the man.

What's your take?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

FF1s finite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a keyboard for 5 minutes will almost surely create a 92bDad post.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 10-29-2008 at 02:46 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter