Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 07-10-2018, 08:38 AM   #561
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh look....what a coincidence...again....and again...

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status...08908549169152
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2018, 11:54 AM   #562
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/...70585819799553
Old 07-24-2018, 12:00 PM   #563
sefant77
Guru

Seriously...is this real life? Like a week ago Putin was standing right beside Trump when he basically admitted he wanted Trump to win....

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
‏Verifizierter Account @realDonaldTrump

I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!
Old 07-24-2018, 12:12 PM   #564
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

@AaronBlake: BREAKING: White House readies plan to extend about $12 billion in emergency aid to farmers caught in Trump’s escalating trade war https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.2fc13fd971e4

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:14 PM   #565
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Y’all following the spat between Trump and LeBron?

Now even Barnes has chimed in

Quote:
Our president tearing down greatness & blackness yet again. And continuing to erase any SMALL thread of decency we could’ve hoped for. So instead of focusing on him & his antics, I’m going to continue to be inspired by the most decent of people making a difference in our world.
Old 08-04-2018, 07:59 PM   #566
sefant77
Guru

https://twitter.com/TommyBeer/status...18968567386112

Quote:
Ok, I’ll take the bait.
LeBron: Born poor. Homeless as a kid. Marries high school sweetheart. Become rich. Donates $41M to build a school.

Donald: Born rich. Dad gives him millions. Files for bankruptcy. Divorced twice. Scandals! Sad! Fined $25M for defrauding students.
Trump university makes it even so much worse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBUeipXFisQ
Old 08-05-2018, 04:09 PM   #567
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!
Enemy of the people...very dangerous and sick...where i heard that again as a german...hmmmm

ah i remember:
Old 08-21-2018, 09:56 PM   #568
sefant77
Guru

Old 09-08-2018, 03:47 PM   #569
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Any time, i tune in to CNN, the topic is Donald Trump. 70 % . 20 % is advertising and 10 % is sports. And CNN advertises much...
Old 09-27-2018, 04:17 PM   #570
sefant77
Guru

Im totally innocent, all are lies but i dont want a FBI Investigation to clear my name

Sieh dir den Tweet von @krassenstein an: https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...476744193?s=09

Last edited by sefant77; 09-27-2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:08 PM   #571
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Im totally innocents, all are lies but i dont want a FBI Investigation to clear my name

Sieh dir den Tweet von @krassenstein an: https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...476744193?s=09
Disgusting. That guy is a fucking liar. And a bad one. And dumb. I don't care where he went to law school.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:39 PM   #572
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I watched most of it, and came away from it with the exact same feelings I do with all of these hearings, whether it be senate or house... it's all political bs. The sad truth is if you watch these things it's always the same. Uncomfortable questions are not answered by either Kavanaugh, in this instance, or the committee for that matter. Everyone is really careful on what to say, and to make sure and talk over remarks that don't behoove the line of questioning. If Kavanaugh freely welcomes an investigation his vote for confirmation gets delayed until an investigation is done. Which could take 2 years and then some if you follow how these things usually go. When Kavanaugh makes it clear his animus is with the committee(for leaking the allegation and starting all this and then not holding a hearing for 10 days while the story grew and grew while his family and name were dragged in the mud) and not with Ford, it's routinely ignored and the questions are carefully worded questions where the end goal is to make Kavanaugh look like someone who thinks she, as a victim, should have remained silent because this hurts him. The purpose is never to get justice for the real victim, it's for one party to gain movement in politics, period. This is how literally all hearings go, go back and watch house oversight with Clinton, or Fast and Furious, or watch the Mueller shit, etc..

The sad truth is Ford is very believable as a victim to me. I'm still not sold at all that it was indeed Kavanaugh who did this but the real issue is none of this from either side is being done to get to the truth. Not even remotely.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:54 AM   #573
sefant77
Guru

From either side?

The three women called for an FBI Investigation. Kavanaugh doesnt want one, he looks afraid of it. The guy doesnt want The FBI to subpoena Mark Judge. Or all the other women, Yale roommates etc.

They wouldnt lie to the FBI just to make Kavanaugh look good or innocent

Last edited by sefant77; 09-28-2018 at 03:56 AM.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:55 AM   #574
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From either side?

The three women called for an FBI Investigation. Kavanaugh doesnt want one, he looks afraid of it. The guy doesnt want The FBI to subpoena Mark Judge. Or all the other women, Yale roommates etc.

They wouldnt lie to the FBI just to make Kavanaugh look good or innocent
Either side, meaning left or right.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:17 AM   #575
sefant77
Guru

Three women asked for an investigation, one of them testified in front of the senat.

They didnt get a investigation.

So no reason to play the left vs. right crap. Its women not getting an investigation like they asked for.

And btw: The way alone he handled the hearing showed that he isnt a fit for the SC.

Last edited by sefant77; 09-28-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:30 AM   #576
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Ford testified to her emotions and memories which noone can deny are accurate to the best of her recollection. I do think that she 100% believes had something happen to her. i'm not convinced that her memory of it hasn't changed in 30+ years. There is not any other evidence that Kavanaugh was involved. So it is completely a she said/he said. So we are left for everyone to make a decision of guilt or innocence based purely on emotion. She is obviously traumatized and still carries that emotion. So that makes everyone say guilty until proven innocent. How do prove guilt or innocence without evidence?

But if you are going to destroy a person's career and more accurately the rest of his life, there should be some kind of evidence. Someone else at the party should at least be able to back up they saw them together. If this is where we go as a nation, then we are going to where it's open season on anyone for anything at anytime.

And the way this had been handled, it totally comes across as a hit piece on Kavanaugh. If it's such a huge issue and they want justice this bad, then why sit on it for months and even then weeks of hearings only to bring it up at the very last minute?
Old 09-28-2018, 10:35 AM   #577
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Ford testified to her emotions and memories which noone can deny are accurate to the best of her recollection. I do think that she 100% believes had something happen to her. i'm not convinced that her memory of it hasn't changed in 30+ years. There is not any other evidence that Kavanaugh was involved. So it is completely a she said/he said. So we are left for everyone to make a decision of guilt or innocence based purely on emotion. She is obviously traumatized and still carries that emotion. So that makes everyone say guilty until proven innocent. How do prove guilt or innocence without evidence?

Did you miss the point where she named Mark Judge? And no one at the committee had ever the intention to let him testify?

There is also enoug evidence that Kavanaugh was a drunken ass in HS and at Yale. There is a book written by his friend about that time. etc etc

Or that they blocked another woman from testifying? https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...give-testimony

Seriously, how deep can you sit in your tinfoil left-right crap and ignore the gigantic amount of horseshit with pulling the "both sides did the same crap" card...

Last edited by sefant77; 09-28-2018 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:52 AM   #578
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

There is a big difference between a drunk ass in high school and attempted rape. If being a drunk ass is the standard for serving in any capacity, then that more than likely eliminates 90+% of all Americans.

She accused Judge who also denied all allegations and signed a letter through his lawyer. I would hope there would be someone who could place them at the party and said they saw those guys drunk with her.

Ramirez has the exact same issues but even worse. She admits that she was intoxicated as well and doesn't remember. She spent six days with a lawyer getting her story straight.

The reason i say it looks like a hit piece is because if there is an investigation, how long do we wait for it to finish? A year? 2 years? So by then, there is a chance there would not be enough votes for Kavanaugh. Dragging this out does nothing but help the democrats.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:22 AM   #579
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Dragging this out does nothing but help the democrats.
Or the women? Like i meant...they are asking for justice and a fair investigation, like it should be normal in a democracy and they are getting shut down because of the retarded level of left vs right or dems vs reps "arguments"

Or it helps that a guy with a solid chance that he isnt a fit, DOESNT get a lifelong job in the highest court...duh.

I guess politics are more important than some womens rights...

PS: there is a significant difference between signing a letter and a testimony.

Last edited by sefant77; 09-28-2018 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:26 AM   #580
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is a big difference between a drunk ass in high school and attempted rape. If being a drunk ass is the standard for serving in any capacity, then that more than likely eliminates 90+% of all Americans.

She accused Judge who also denied all allegations and signed a letter through his lawyer. I would hope there would be someone who could place them at the party and said they saw those guys drunk with her.

Ramirez has the exact same issues but even worse. She admits that she was intoxicated as well and doesn't remember. She spent six days with a lawyer getting her story straight.

The reason i say it looks like a hit piece is because if there is an investigation, how long do we wait for it to finish? A year? 2 years? So by then, there is a chance there would not be enough votes for Kavanaugh. Dragging this out does nothing but help the democrats.
The Republicans let Scalia's seat sit vacant for 422 days. They refused to even speak with Merrick Garland. Informally even.

Last edited by mac222b; 09-28-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:45 AM   #581
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Ford sent a letter to Feinstein, the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, on July 30. There was no reason to sit on this letter and do nothing(aside from political reasons). Ford said she wanted to remain anonymous in her letter. If Feinstein thought Ford’s letter held credibility she could have brought it to the attention of the committee and had it investigated quietly.

She finally sent the letter to the FBI on September 12th. For reasons still unknown she waited that long to send the letter to the FBI. She never showed the letter to the committee during this time. What did she and Kavanaugh go through from July 30th to September 12th? She held a private meeting with Kavanaugh as did 64 other senators. Kavanaugh was under oath for more than 30 hours and submitted more than 1000 written answers to questions. Only after all of this did she decide to send the letter Ford sent her to the FBI in the 11th hour. She could have informed her colleagues before they all interviewed him, before the written answers. If she really cared about this woman why the hell did she sit on this letter until after the entire process was complete with only the vote being left? And then on top of that the day she sent it to the FBI it's mysteriously leaked to the media as well.

Give me a break. This absolutely is a left and right issue. The right wants the seat secured before the house and senate vote in November. The left want it delayed until after. And nobody cares if she wanted to be anonymous and nobody cares if she wants an investigation. Neither side cares about that, and when they do it's only when it suits them.

Which brings me back to what I said... this was a hearing exactly like every other house or senate hearing. It's just a show.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:51 AM   #582
MavzMan
Golden Member

Quote:
Or the women? Like i meant...they are asking for justice and a fair investigation, like it should be normal in a democracy and they are getting shut down because of the retarded level of left vs right or dems vs reps "arguments"

Or it helps that a guy with a solid chance that he isnt a fit, DOESNT get a lifelong job in the highest court...duh.

I guess politics are more important than some womens rights...

PS: there is a significant difference between signing a letter and a testimony.
As soon as I read what I had posted, I knew you would go this direction with what I had said. My intent with the "Does nothing" is from a pure political perspective which is why i broke it out from my other responses. While this sounds heartless, it can't be ignored that it is what seems like is happening given the timeline of stories coming out.

Regarding "politics are more important than some womens rights" ... really? Did I say that women should not have the right to vote? Women should not be heard? Women should be ignored? That is the inclination that you are implying and is exactly the direction the media takes with this. Well crap, there i go with 'the media'. OK, forget i said that one. My point is that at this time, there is no corroborating evidence to believe what she said is accurate and happened. Given it's been months since she told Feinstein about, I find it highly unlikely that they haven't been digging into every corner trying to find more to back up her claim and prove Kavanaugh is a worthless POS.

I've been fine with this questioning of Kavanaugh and believe it's 100% legit. Ask those questions, get answers. But let me ask you 2 questions. 1) If he vehemently denies them and says it's slander on his good name, do you think he looks smug and not believe him? 2) If he calmly denies them and says it never happened, do you think he's a cold hearted bastard and not believe him? The fact is he is being portrayed as a guilty SOB without any other evidence from an accusation that is over 30 years old without any specifics. That is really, really, really scary.

If he is Cosby or Moore and there are reliable people to back up the claim, kick his butt out on the street. But if we judge him based on his looks and reactions and our own opinions over real evidence, then we are far worse off regardless if he did it or did not. We are literally degenerating into a mob rule led by whatever we choose to view and read on TV and the internet.
Old 09-29-2018, 01:44 PM   #583
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-29-2018, 04:33 PM   #584
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Ford sent a letter to Feinstein, the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, on July 30. There was no reason to sit on this letter and do nothing(aside from political reasons). Ford said she wanted to remain anonymous in her letter. If Feinstein thought Ford’s letter held credibility she could have brought it to the attention of the committee and had it investigated quietly.

She finally sent the letter to the FBI on September 12th. For reasons still unknown she waited that long to send the letter to the FBI. She never showed the letter to the committee during this time. What did she and Kavanaugh go through from July 30th to September 12th? She held a private meeting with Kavanaugh as did 64 other senators. Kavanaugh was under oath for more than 30 hours and submitted more than 1000 written answers to questions. Only after all of this did she decide to send the letter Ford sent her to the FBI in the 11th hour. She could have informed her colleagues before they all interviewed him, before the written answers. If she really cared about this woman why the hell did she sit on this letter until after the entire process was complete with only the vote being left? And then on top of that the day she sent it to the FBI it's mysteriously leaked to the media as well.

Give me a break. This absolutely is a left and right issue. The right wants the seat secured before the house and senate vote in November. The left want it delayed until after. And nobody cares if she wanted to be anonymous and nobody cares if she wants an investigation. Neither side cares about that, and when they do it's only when it suits them.

Which brings me back to what I said... this was a hearing exactly like every other house or senate hearing. It's just a show.
What the actual fuck kind of logic is this
Old 09-29-2018, 04:37 PM   #585
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
What the actual fuck kind of logic is this
???

Feinstein delayed sending the letter for 6 weeks to the FBI. I don't understand where your lack of understanding on that is.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:17 PM   #586
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
???

Feinstein delayed sending the letter for 6 weeks to the FBI. I don't understand where your lack of understanding on that is.

At the request of the accuser. Her holding the letter back isn't as important as a single one of the certainly dozens, if not hundreds of times Kavanaugh perjured himself. The GOP judicial committee dragging their feet on dismissing him as a candidate is the only reason it's turned into this circus. If there was a single man of dignity on the right half of that committee, we'd have dropped this loser into an active volcano instead of shaming accusers.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:40 PM   #587
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
At the request of the accuser. Her holding the letter back isn't as important as a single one of the certainly dozens, if not hundreds of times Kavanaugh perjured himself. The GOP judicial committee dragging their feet on dismissing him as a candidate is the only reason it's turned into this circus. If there was a single man of dignity on the right half of that committee, we'd have dropped this loser into an active volcano instead of shaming accusers.
I'm pretty sure her request of confidentiality didn't mean, "hey read my letter and then do nothing with it for 6 weeks to protect me". It should have been immediately given to the committee in a closed session. It should have immediately been sent to the FBI if it was deemed credible. Instead she sat with it for 6 weeks and only when Kavanaugh was done with all the interviews with senators and questions did Feinstein send it to the FBI. I'm sure she could have at least informed the committee of an allegation and withheld the name. Because of this though, an investigation could have started 6 weeks ago and now look where we are. So yes, both parties have handled this situation poorly. If you only think one party has, agree to disagree. Both sides appear to be more interested in the Midterm election coming up in 5 weeks or so than with doing what was right.
Old 10-21-2018, 06:29 AM   #588
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

So as most of reside in what might be the tipping state for the senate race - I'll open that can of worms and ask your opinions about the Beto - Ted race?

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Old 10-25-2018, 03:13 PM   #589
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
So as most of reside in what might be the tipping state for the senate race - I'll open that can of worms and ask your opinions about the Beto - Ted race?
I know the Zodiac Killer didn't get MY vote...

Last edited by Underdog; 10-25-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 12-30-2018, 03:44 PM   #590
Underdog

Old 01-03-2019, 10:52 AM   #591
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
Vote Ted early and often...
Old 01-03-2019, 10:53 AM   #592
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
???

Great posting Bryan... you were definitely on top of the issue.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:55 AM   #593
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Any time, i tune in to CNN, the topic is Donald Trump. 70 % . 20 % is advertising and 10 % is sports. And CNN advertises much...
As far as media in the US..there's really not a lot of good options where you can escape obvious bias one way or the other. It's honestly embarrassing.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:31 AM   #594
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
As far as media in the US..there's really not a lot of good options where you can escape obvious bias one way or the other. It's honestly embarrassing.
So you are trying to tell that the Fox News bias and agenda is as big as the one of CNN/WaPo/NYT etc?

Asking for the rest of the world
Old 01-03-2019, 03:11 PM   #595
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
So you are trying to tell that the Fox News bias and agenda is as big as the one of CNN/WaPo/NYT etc?

Asking for the rest of the world
Some are worse than others..I'd put Fox and CNN at the head of the class as far as bias goes...
Old 01-04-2019, 12:10 AM   #596
sefant77
Guru

Too bad one works with facts and the other not
Old 01-04-2019, 10:06 AM   #597
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Too bad one works with facts and the other not
Ummk.. whatever dude. The US will be a better place when people realize the agenda's that are being pushed by both sides in the media and politically.

Last edited by Murphy3; 01-04-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:38 AM   #598
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Maybe here
Old 01-24-2019, 10:23 PM   #599
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

When is this piece of crap and his cronies going to end the shutdown? You can't act like a spoiled baby anytime you don't get what you want.

Old 01-25-2019, 07:45 AM   #600
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
When is this piece of crap and his cronies going to end the shutdown? You can't act like a spoiled baby anytime you don't get what you want.
Dude, what you expect from a bunch of rich people?

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/...95360459313155

Any Trump voter still believing in this "Drain the swamp" crap?
Closed Thread