Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-05-2003, 12:45 PM   #1
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default WARNING: Don't read if you haven't had lunch yet

I read a blurb today in the DMN that asked Malone if Payton was tied to him signing with the Lakers. He responded that Payton would only sign with the Lakers if Malone went there...blah...blah...blah..old news right? But Malone hinted that this pairing of Malone and Payton would have been in Dallas if Dallas would have shown the same respect that the Lakers showed him...WHAT? Now then I wouldn't mind bringing back small ball if you had Payton and Nash running the show. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda....If we had just followed through with Malone..maybe we would be the ones primed for a WC..

If anybody can post that short blurb out of the DMN Id appreciate it..

Edit: Noticed the topic has allready been discussed. Can I get a mod to shut this thread down...thanx
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2003, 12:47 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:WARNING: Don't read if you haven't had lunch yet

Quote:
Originally posted by: Blonde Bomber
I read a blurb today in the DMN that asked Malone if Payton was tied to him signing with the Lakers. He responded that Payton would only sign with the Lakers if Malone went there...blah...blah...blah..old news right? But Malone hinted that this pairing of Malone and Payton would have been in Dallas if Dallas would have shown the same respect that the Lakers showed him...WHAT? Now then I wouldn't mind bringing back small ball if you had Payton and Nash running the show. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda....If we had just followed through with Malone..maybe we would be the ones primed for a WC..

If anybody can post that short blurb out of the DMN Id appreciate it..

It was a mistake for the mavs to pursue Mourning instead of Malone, but don't believe all the BS that Malone is feeding the media.
Old 12-05-2003, 01:47 PM   #3
Mavs_fun_fan

Mavs_fun_fan is on a distinguished road
Default RE:WARNING: Don't read if you haven't had lunch yet

If Malones lips are moving he's lying. At this point in his career only one thing is as important as money to Malone and that's a ring. That is why he's in L.A. he just thinks people are so stupid they don't know that.
Mavs_fun_fan is offline   Reply With Quote