Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-08-2015, 06:28 PM   #521
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod View Post
But Jordan never announced anything. Not through social media, publicly, anywhere.

Cuban assumed it was done, possibly out of desperation. He doesn't know what it's like to land a big fish.
You do know until a couple of days, players can only give verbal agreements.
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2015, 06:29 PM   #522
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
You don't need to tank for long, but in order to win the NBA championship, you need to draft that generational talent. Let's go back 20 years and take a look at the champions and see if they had drafted that special talent that allowed them to win the championship.

'95 Rockets, they drafted Olajuwon with a 1st pick. 96'-'98 Bulls, they drafted Jordan third and Pippen high in the lottery if I remember correctly. '99 Spurs, they drafted Robinson and Duncan as well a decade or so later, both were first picks If I'm not mistaken. 2000-2003 Lakers, they drafted Bryant in the lottery. 2004 Pistons, probably the first exception.

2005 Spurs again. 2006 Heat, they drafted Wade high in the lottery. 2007 Spurs again, 2008 Celtics, the second exception, although on a second thought, no they aren't. Remember those trades? They don't have the assets without tanking. 2009-2010 Lakers, 2011 us, we obviously wouldn't have won without Dirk, we drafted him (or traded for him, however you look at it) high in the lottery. 2012-2013 Heat again, with Wade still playing a key role. 2014 Spurs again, 2015 Warriors, drafted Curry high in the lottery.

I'm sure you see my point. The vast majority of NBA champions has become NBA champions (and you could go back to Bird, Magic, etc.) because they drafted a generational talent high in the lottery. How do you get there? By not being particularly good. We got there the same way. I'm sure you wouldn't argue that those teams couldn't have won without their generational talent. Call it whatever you want to call it, if we want to win again, chances are that we'll need a high draft pick, possibly several.
I'll agree with most of what you said with some exceptions ...
- 00-03 Lakers signed Shaq as a FA who was the primary reason for the championships
- 06 Heat traded for Shaq (who forced it) and had the league office/refs helping
- 12/13 Heat signed Lebron + Bosh as free agents who were arguably more important than Wade

Spurs, Warriors, Bulls, and Rockets were legit
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:31 PM   #523
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Okay from what I read. It was DJ who called Griffin about thinking what he chose. Then Griffin calling Doc Rivers. Which led to setting up this meeting. It's just funny how all on the last day clippers act like they care.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:32 PM   #524
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxMFFL View Post
It's baffling how anybody could blame Cuban with a straight face. If the news that broke Friday was false then DJs agent and reps would have immediately let it be known it was false. Knowing that slimeball Ballmer, it wouldn't surprise me if DJs sudden change of heart last weekend had something to do with Ballmer.
Bastard probably threw in an Xbox One and a lifetime subscription to Office 365 to sweeten the deal. Oh, and a Zune (do they still make Zune's?).

Last edited by NewMexiMav; 07-08-2015 at 06:32 PM.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:32 PM   #525
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

I'm saying this now, if DeAndre goes back to the Clippers, I don't want to hear the typical " I didn't want DeAndre anyway" comment. This will be bad. Not only Dallas will be without a starting point guard, but also without a starting center.
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:35 PM   #526
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'll agree with most of what you said with some exceptions ...
- 00-03 Lakers signed Shaq as a FA who was the primary reason for the championships
- 06 Heat traded for Shaq (who forced it) and had the league office/refs helping
- 12/13 Heat signed Lebron + Bosh as free agents who were arguably more important than Wade

Spurs, Warriors, Bulls, and Rockets were legit

Yeah, I agree that Shaq was more impactful (certainly in 2000 and 2001), but who knows if they win without Bryant? I fully agree with the ref comment as well, but they obviously don't win without Wade. Also, I don't think the 2012 Heat could have won without Wade.

Or was it the 2013 finals where he played at a really high level? Either way, I could still argue that if Wade is not in Miami, they never sign Lebron or Bosh. Anyway, we definitely agree on the premise on my post.

You need that generational talent, and you rarely trade for those guys or outright sign them (especially we, awkward laugh), so your draft is probably the best bet.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:36 PM   #527
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3189 View Post
I'm saying this now, if DeAndre goes back to the Clippers, I don't want to hear the typical " I didn't want DeAndre anyway" comment. This will be bad. Not only Dallas will be without a starting point guard, but also without a starting center.
Oh you're going to see that typical comment everywhere regardless. I like muting out the casual fan

Last edited by yahyes; 07-08-2015 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:36 PM   #528
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's absolutely true that we need a starting point guard and center.
And it's absolutely true that it would be better to get DeAndre than to have to put up with tanking this season.
But come on. The "I didn't want DeAndre" comments have already started, and with good reason. The guy has handled himself in a very unprofessional, immature and disrespectful manner and our team is potentially getting screwed because of it.

Edit: ok I guess you probably mean people who said that before his "decision" to come to the Mavs.

Last edited by bunkmoreland; 07-08-2015 at 06:41 PM.
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #529
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiMav View Post
Bastard probably threw in an Xbox One and a lifetime subscription to Office 365 to sweeten the deal. Oh, and a Zune (do they still make Zune's?).
That's a nice XBox Live account you have there... be a shame if anything were to happen to it.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #530
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was happy that we got him (or so I thought), but I was actually somewhat torn as well. I'm not very high on him as an offensive player and Cuban's words (that he is going to be a franchise player) somewhat flustered me. I don't think he'll ever be that kind of player, maybe that was one of the reasons why he changed his mind. He realized he is not ready for that role. I don't know.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 07-08-2015 at 06:38 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:48 PM   #531
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

DJ being franchise player is overrated. DJ being a very valuable piece on the way to a possible championship team is accurate. The true result of losing DJ is Cuban will go full-on rebuild mode and arguably should.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:59 PM   #532
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
DJ being franchise player is overrated. DJ being a very valuable piece on the way to a possible championship team is accurate. The true result of losing DJ is Cuban will go full-on rebuild mode and arguably should.
Without DJ, do you even sniff KD's jock, next free agency?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:03 PM   #533
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Without DJ, do you even sniff KD's jock, next free agency?
Doubtful. He will offer Cuban a chance to take him out to dinner only to decide to join another team.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #534
MavzMan
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Doubtful. He will offer Cuban a chance to take him out to dinner only to decide to join another team.
Nah, KD is a pretty stand-up kind of guy. He would hang up the phone before he started laughing uncontrollably.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:12 PM   #535
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the deal. Even if you are having second thoughts (assuming this is true), the bottom line is that you made a commitment and for the sake of the integrity of the game/profession, you live with your decision. Period. If DJ doesn't see that, then I question his mental toughness and character. Make no mistake about it, this is a defining moment for DJ. He says he wants to be more of a focal point and that he is ready for the challenge of being the franchise guy. If he stays with the Clippers then you conclude he doesn't know if he is up to that challenge. So, if that is sign of his toughness and character, then maybe you don't really want him. New information leads to a different analysis of his value, in my opinion. I am not willing to judge his decision about meeting with the Clipper brain trust (don't know what he is thinking really), but if he flips then perhaps he is not the player we thought he could become.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:12 PM   #536
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@ESPNSteinLine: So notion of Fegan overtly steering DeAndre Jordan to Dallas is strongly disputed by at least three sources involved Jordan's recruitment

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:13 PM   #537
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@WojYahooNBA: The NBA salary cap has risen to $70M for the 2015-'16 season, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: The NBA's team tax level will be $84.7M, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Just in time for Cuban to make his pitch...

Last edited by Underdog; 07-08-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:15 PM   #538
EastTxMFFL

EastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really nice

Quote:
You won't hear it from me. I really want DJ for 2 reasons.

1.) His ability to lock down the paint defensively. We also wanted Dwight because of this same skill set

2.) Recruiting free agents in the future will be much more enticing with a young core of DJ/CP/WM. A young team with loads of potential and an owner willing to take chances to upgrade the roster around you.

With the way LA treated DJ like a nobody the past week or so it's stunning to me that he'd even consider going back to that shit franchise. He's badly wanted here and is being given everything to take the next step he claimed he desired but yet here we are hearing he's wavering on his commitment. Heck I've been reading comments on his leaving LA and most of their fans pulled the "well we didn't want him back anyway". It's just human behavior.
EastTxMFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:18 PM   #539
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxMFFL View Post
You won't hear it from me. I really want DJ for 2 reasons.

1.) His ability to lock down the paint defensively. We also wanted Dwight because of this same skill set

2.) Recruiting free agents in the future will be much more enticing with a young core of DJ/CP/WM. A young team with loads of potential and an owner willing to take chances to upgrade the roster around you.

With the way LA treated DJ like a nobody the past week or so it's stunning to me that he'd even consider going back to that shit franchise. He's badly wanted here and is being given everything to take the next step he claimed he desired but yet here we are hearing he's wavering on his commitment. Heck I've been reading comments on his leaving LA and most of their fans pulled the "well we didn't want him back anyway". It's just human behavior.
Any Mav that says they didnt want him anyways is full of it. 3 Core 2 way players aged 26-28, and a guy that can get you 20/20 in the paint? Just stahp, we all wanted him.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:20 PM   #540
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Something that I haven't thought of. Our pitch is to make him the franchise player. But if we go after someone like KD in another year, does that truly make him a franchise player? I mean, I think the idea of going after KD is a good one (if it were to work out), but you can't really tell him it will be his franchise if the plan is to go out and get another superstar soon. Maybe that's what the LAC are pitching. They're telling him that they already have stars and Dallas could but there's no guarantee. IDK. Just a thought that went through my head.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 07-08-2015 at 07:22 PM.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:24 PM   #541
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

At the very least, Silver should sit down with DJ and one-on-one find out if his agents pressured him to verbally commit or not. If DJ can truthfully answer "no" to that question, then Silver should step in and make an unprecedented move to stop this process from going any further. Another step would be to talk to the other principals involved. But to just let this happen (if it does happen) is a huge mistake for the NBA.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:25 PM   #542
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@WojYahooNBA: The NBA salary cap has risen to $70M for the 2015-'16 season, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: The NBA's team tax level will be $84.7M, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
‏@HowardBeck: More numbers from NBA memo:
Tax line: $84.74 mil
MLE: $5.464 mil
Taxpayer ML: $3.376 mil
Room ML: $2.814 mil

Old 07-08-2015, 07:30 PM   #543
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
At the very least, Silver should sit down with DJ and one-on-one find out if his agents pressured him to verbally commit or not. If DJ can truthfully answer "no" to that question, then Silver should step in and make an unprecedented move to stop this process from going any further. Another step would be to talk to the other principals involved. But to just let this happen (if it does happen) is a huge mistake for the NBA.
I wouldn't object if Silver stepped in and said that if he doesn't sign with Dallas, he can't sign with the Clippers either. People can bitch all they want, but I don't see how that's any different than the Chris Paul trade. If you think about it, had that Chris Paul trade gone through, the Lakers might be in a different place than they are now. That might have been franchise-altering. That and Kobe taking $25M per year.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 07-08-2015 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:31 PM   #544
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

It really is insane that the NBA would have a rule in place that is so open for abuse. Teams could completely destroy another team this way.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #545
howdoesmydirktaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
It really is insane that the NBA would have a rule in place that is so open for abuse. Teams could completely destroy another team this way.
Well, yeah. We are literally a "no" away from being completely destroyed. Sucks ass.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #546
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

Quote:
@ESPNSteinLine 59 seconds ago
Story going online with @ramonashelburne: DeAndre Jordan indicates to Clips he intends to stay BUT team reps not leaving DJ until he signs
Surreal
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:35 PM   #547
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

Quote:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 25s26 seconds ago
In story with @ramonashelburne we also report Mavs now fear they won't now get audience with Jordan as Clips have essentially surrounded him
WOW
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:36 PM   #548
Underdog

wtf

Old 07-08-2015, 07:36 PM   #549
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

If it is true that
1) DeAndre promised the Mavs a meeting tonight before signing, and
2) DeAndre is now allowing Clippers reps to hang around, preventing a private meeting with the Mavs from taking place,

then DeAndre Jordan is a piece of garbage.

Last edited by bunkmoreland; 07-08-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:36 PM   #550
howdoesmydirktaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
Surreal
If this is true then fuck DJ. He's a bitch. I hope he blows out his knee.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 07-08-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:37 PM   #551
yahyes
Banned

What a circus. Clippers are shit franchise.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:37 PM   #552
howdoesmydirktaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkmoreland View Post
If it is true that
1) DeAndre promised the Mavs a meeting tonight before signing, and
2) DeAndre is now allowing Clippers reps to hand around, preventing a private meeting with the Mavs from taking place,

then DeAndre Jordan is a piece of garbage.
The fact that the NBA is allowing this to happen will be the reason I walk away from the NBA. This is beyond messed up.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:38 PM   #553
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck DJ what a little bitch.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:39 PM   #554
Melonhead
Guru

Not that NBA will lose much, but I cant watch it for awhile after this cluster of shit.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:39 PM   #555
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

F him. F the Clippers. Trash trash trash. Just completely lacking class.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:40 PM   #556
bunkmoreland

You can bet on a double down on security when the Clippers come to the AAC this year. DeAndre is going to get some treatment from the crowd the likes of which few NBA players have endured.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:40 PM   #557
howdoesmydirktaste

If I'm Cuban I'm calling Adam Silver. You've probably lost DJ at this point. Make your case for LA to lose him as well. How the $^%* is this not tampering?
Old 07-08-2015, 07:41 PM   #558
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Clippers might be trash, yeah, but you can't really blame them. Jordan is the one allowing this whole circus to happen.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:41 PM   #559
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Wow. The scum of the earth. Truly unbelievable.

Feel terrible Dirk. One of the all time good NBA guys and gets screwed at every turn in sacrificing himself and his pay in the twilight of his career.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:41 PM   #560
Melonhead
Guru

Dirk reincarnated could play for the clippers one day and I wouldnt root for that classless POS organization. F this bushleague

Tags
power bottom, still a bottom btch