Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-17-2011, 10:02 AM   #201
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Yay Murray will be starting while Felix is out. That guy has a lot better 'stuff' than felix IMO
Old 10-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #202
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm with Dan on this one. I was much more frustrated by NYJ and Detroit. I didn't like some of the playcalling today (especially that shovel pass in in the red zone), but overall this one didn't hit me too hard. Give Brady the ball with <3 minutes left and a chance to win, and normally this is what happens. Cowboys aren't the first team he's done it to, and they certainly won't be the last.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #203
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I agree with their decision to be conservative on their last possession. You have faith and trust in your defense, so you believe they can get one more stop.

What I do find interesting is the conservative route in the red zone. It makes me wonder if it's Garrett showing he has little faith in Romo.
Yeah, the red zone playcalling was hard to swallow. I saw one particular play where Dez was one on one with the defender on an island - the perfect opportunity to toss it up and let him out-work his man. Nope... Dude had zero catches in the 2nd half AGAIN. Get that man the ball please.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #204
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

GO RANGERS!!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #205
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Dwayne Harris released? That's three draft picks you've voluntarily let go? What a waste.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #206
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Dwayne Harris released? That's three draft picks you've voluntarily let go? What a waste.
That one hurts.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #207
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
That one hurts.
Particularly when you're thin at wideout, Harris hasn't been bad on punt returns, and you have a SECOND KICKER WHO CAN'T GET ON THE FIELD.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:10 PM   #208
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Sheesh, how the mighty have fallen. I know it's the Rams, but really? Not one post during the game? Wow.

Well, a great all around game except for Choice of course. God he needs to be released. Just a horrible, horrible player.

Obviously we have found our new lead rusher. Yes, this was all done on a horrible defense and overall on a winless team; however, he still broke a franchise record for a team that has had some absolute horses.

Hopefully this is a coming out party like Miles had a couple of years ago and he keeps this up. With Felix completely incapable of playing more than 2 or 3 games without having an injury, we might as well move on with someone else taking the load and him hopefully busting something long every once in a while.

Tell you something else, Tanner needs the #3 spot, not Choice.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #209
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Sheesh, how the mighty have fallen. I know it's the Rams, but really? Not one post during the game? Wow.

Well, a great all around game except for Choice of course. God he needs to be released. Just a horrible, horrible player.

Obviously we have found our new lead rusher. Yes, this was all done on a horrible defense and overall on a winless team; however, he still broke a franchise record for a team that has had some absolute horses.

Hopefully this is a coming out party like Miles had a couple of years ago and he keeps this up. With Felix completely incapable of playing more than 2 or 3 games without having an injury, we might as well move on with someone else taking the load and him hopefully busting something long every once in a while.

Tell you something else, Tanner needs the #3 spot, not Choice.
I feel you, brutha. Choice needs to be given the Curvin Richards treatment. He is sickening. I hate even hearing his name. What a horrible player.

I would love to jump on the Murray/running-game bandwagon...but man, those Rams are beyond awful. They are truly very, very, very bad. It won't ever get anywhere near that good again.

That said, I think we still showed that Murray has something. That will help us, going forward.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #210
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Murray is obviously the best back on the team. Felix cant see a hole the size of Kim Kardashian's sister and falls down when breathed on. Choice should go back to college and learn some special teams/how to run.

Last edited by Ninkobei; 10-24-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #211
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would love to jump on the Murray/running-game bandwagon...but man, those Rams are beyond awful. They are truly very, very, very bad. It won't ever get anywhere near that good again.
Our next opponent, The Eagles are.... not much better against the run.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #212
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

I consider next week's game a must win if we expect to make the playoffs. If we win that, I'm feeling a potential 7 game win streak.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #213
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I feel you, brutha. Choice needs to be given the Curvin Richards treatment. He is sickening. I hate even hearing his name. What a horrible player.

That said, I think we still showed that Murray has something. That will help us, going forward.
Wasn't it KC that Miles broke out against? Just saying, the kid runs special. Might end up being just another guy, but he impressed the hell out of me prior to Sunday and REALLY impressed me Sunday.

You are right though. St. Louis is horrible.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 10-24-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #214
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

The equivalent of a sports woody!
Old 10-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #215
chumdawg
Guru

This team is being held hostage by its offensive line. This is AWFUL. This is RIDICULOUS! This is about as bad as I have ever seen. Makes me want to puke.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #216
xrobx
Diamond Member

this is the worst display of "defense" (i use that term lightly) that i have ever witnessed
Old 10-30-2011, 10:31 PM   #217
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
I consider next week's game a must win if we expect to make the playoffs. If we win that, I'm feeling a potential 7 game win streak.
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!?! Did you say playoffs?

Every single thing about the Cowboys is overrated. Except the punter. He's damn good.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:44 PM   #218
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!?! Did you say playoffs?

Every single thing about the Cowboys is overrated. Except the punter. He's damn good.
Yeah, forget I said that. This team isn't what I thought it was. I thought they were 3-3 but still a really good team that just had a few tough breaks, and could actually be 6-0, but now I see them for what they really are. This team is horrible, and the season is lost, only question now is who gets fired and how bad it'll get.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:57 PM   #219
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Oddly enough, I expected this loss, and accounted for it in my predictions. Still can make the playoffs at 10-6. Crazy to say that as it obviously requires a 7-2 finish, but look at the schedule. Definitely possible. Given we are tied with Washington and Philly for 2nd place in the division and given NY's schedule is brutal from here on out, hell, we could still win the division.

Blashpemy after this performance, sure, but this was just one of those games. I would MUCH prefer to lose like this than the way we lost to NY/Detroit. This shit can be fixed. This was mostly scheme - Philly changed A LOT from what they had been doing (offensively and defensively) and we weren't at all prepared for it on those first few drives. All of a sudden it was 21-0.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:22 AM   #220
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This team is being held hostage by its offensive line. This is AWFUL. This is RIDICULOUS! This is about as bad as I have ever seen. Makes me want to puke.
Seems like this has been the case for a while. I've been thinking about Hudson Houck and wondering at what point we can hold him responsible? I'm sure he knows as much about offensive line play as anyone in the league but he's in his 70's. Does he still have that fire in his belly and can he communicate with today's players? I don't know but I have my doubts.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:44 AM   #221
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Seems like this has been the case for a while. I've been thinking about Hudson Houck and wondering at what point we can hold him responsible? I'm sure he knows as much about offensive line play as anyone in the league but he's in his 70's. Does he still have that fire in his belly and can he communicate with today's players? I don't know but I have my doubts.
That's a decent point, and well worth considering. But at some point, the players have to show something on their own. We are beyond bad right now. And really...why would we not be? It's rookies and castoffs.

OL can get you killed. It got us killed tonight. We never even had a chance.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:15 AM   #222
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know that I'd agree with your characterization of our line as rookies and castoffs. This summer Doug Free was considered one of the better young tackles in the game. Tyron is a rookie but at a position where rookies can and do contribute yearly. He may be the least of our worries. Kosier as been a good player for us and Costa is in his second year. The only real cast off is Holland. My point is I think this line should be better than it is.

I'm all for holding players responsible I'm just thinking out loud here. This is one of the few places where players suck and the positions coach never gets called out. I realize it's because he has many skins on the wall and I respect that. Like I said, if you want to have a beer and talk O-line there probably aren't many that could teach you more than Houck. that being said there has to be a point where you're too old to get it done right? Is it 73, 75, 80? I don't have the answer but I think you have to start asking the question after this season if things don't get better.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:10 AM   #223
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
I don't know that I'd agree with your characterization of our line as rookies and castoffs. This summer Doug Free was considered one of the better young tackles in the game. Tyron is a rookie but at a position where rookies can and do contribute yearly. He may be the least of our worries. Kosier as been a good player for us and Costa is in his second year. The only real cast off is Holland. My point is I think this line should be better than it is.

I'm all for holding players responsible I'm just thinking out loud here. This is one of the few places where players suck and the positions coach never gets called out. I realize it's because he has many skins on the wall and I respect that. Like I said, if you want to have a beer and talk O-line there probably aren't many that could teach you more than Houck. that being said there has to be a point where you're too old to get it done right? Is it 73, 75, 80? I don't have the answer but I think you have to start asking the question after this season if things don't get better.
Definitely a fair point, but I don't have a clue as to what age that is. I would think age is just a number here and as long as you remain passionate and continue to legitimately attempt to improve your group it shouldn't matter than you have grandchildren the same age as the players themselves.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:29 AM   #224
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oddly enough, I expected this loss, and accounted for it in my predictions. Still can make the playoffs at 10-6. Crazy to say that as it obviously requires a 7-2 finish, but look at the schedule. Definitely possible. Given we are tied with Washington and Philly for 2nd place in the division and given NY's schedule is brutal from here on out, hell, we could still win the division.

Blashpemy after this performance, sure, but this was just one of those games. I would MUCH prefer to lose like this than the way we lost to NY/Detroit. This shit can be fixed. This was mostly scheme - Philly changed A LOT from what they had been doing (offensively and defensively) and we weren't at all prepared for it on those first few drives. All of a sudden it was 21-0.
You would prefer to lose like this over actually being competitive? Gimme a break...I'll take a team that at least plays well for three and half quarters versus just being completely awful any day of the week.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:03 AM   #225
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

I am really happy the Cowboys' performance doesn't affect my moods like other teams' performances do.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:14 AM   #226
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

GO RANGERS!!!

(shit...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:40 AM   #227
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
GO RANGERS!!!

(shit...)
Stars, man. Stanley Cup or bust. I even watched them on television on Saturday night!
Old 10-31-2011, 11:03 AM   #228
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You would prefer to lose like this over actually being competitive? Gimme a break...I'll take a team that at least plays well for three and half quarters versus just being completely awful any day of the week.
Don't read the wrong things into my comment above - I don't mean that I would rather have the Rams' franchise and regularly lose big, but for my heart, especially after the WS, give me a loss like that over a Jets/Lions debacle!

Also, please don't casually use "plays well for three and a half quarters" in place of "plays great for three and a half quarters and then breaks franchise records with the sheer amount of suck it takes to blow substantial leads" as you have done here. There is a difference - a big difference.

Ideally you would prefer any loss that you are forced to swallow to be a close contest where your team shows great character and mettle but comes up just short, preferably due to the other team winning the game vs. you losing the game. The closest example this year, though certainly not perfect, is the New England game.

Again, I see the Philly loss as fairly easily fixable. Our defense is OBVIOUSLY better than that and has been for the entire season. They made a lot of changes vs. what they had been doing and Rob and Jason both simply couldn't respond well enough. That plus McCoy and Vick are damn good and they hurt us with their speed and quickness shifting and getting out of trouble.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #229
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

someone call me when baseball season starts.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #230
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Well, hopefully Dallas can get an easy win today. I will take anything but a loss, but would prefer this to be a 2+ score victory when the final second ticks off.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #231
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Shit just gets comical after watching the same ol crap week in and week out. Our feet literally have no flesh remaining from how many times we have shot ourselves in the foot. That plus the amount of dumb on this team... Ugh... False start on the first play. False start on 3rd and 6 on that same drive. Mr. 4th and Long's crap... Ball... Dez... More of the same horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE play calling on the goal line.

At least there is Murray!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-06-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #232
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Murray looks good. Let's just hope he isn't like Roddy and only plays well against crap teams.

Hope Austin isn't injured Long term. That guy is never healthy.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #233
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Murray looks good. Let's just hope he isn't like Roddy and only plays well against crap teams.

Hope Austin isn't injured Long term. That guy is never healthy.
First of all, Seattle came into that game with the #1 rush defense in the NFL. They are a crappy TEAM but they defended the run very well prior to today. He has ran his ass off all 3 games he got significant time - last week he would have easily hit 100 yards if we weren't down by 3 scores by half time.

As far as Austin goes, definitely troubling. At least we finally have a great #3 option that will fill in nicely. Robinson has done his part to save our season given all of the WR injuries. He has played terrific.

Blessed to have a win today. The first half we did everything we could to give the game away. Finally came out in the 2nd half and played football. Still need to get a handle on the surplus of mistakes - but given the mental issues with both coaches and players, I think it just is what it is. Have to hope to overcome that with talent. Today we did.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #234
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I love Miles but I think this injury maybe a blessing in disguise IF and only if he comes back fully healthy.

He is initially out for the next 2-4 weeks.

Our opponents during that time span:
Buffalo
@Washington
Miami
@Arizona

Not exactly world beaters. You can make a case for the Bills, but IMO, the magic Fitzpatrick had early is basically gone. Getting back on topic: I think the Miles injury may end up being a good thing because it directly forces our play-calling to be slightly more focused on the running game. Additionally, with Felix coming back (a great change of pace RB), there's no reason we should not feed Murray/Felix these next few weeks.

9-10 wins is entirely possible.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #235
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Seriously? 44-7 victory and NO posts, at all?

What happened to this damn place?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #236
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Seriously? 44-7 victory and NO posts, at all?

What happened to this damn place?
You tend to get more posts when they lose 44-7 than when they win by the same score.

Nice win.

Last edited by chumdawg; 11-13-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #237
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Murray is awesome. He takes a beating though. I hope he can hold up.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #238
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Murray, Romo, and the Cowboys were awesome yesterday...

...but this video of an angry Eagles fan after the Arizona loss was the crown jewel of awesomeness....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7EcaholXs

Old 11-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #239
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...but this video of an angry Eagles fan after the Arizona loss was the crown jewel of awesomeness....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7EcaholXs
I think I had a similar rant 12 months ago... should have recorded it and become a youtube legend!

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 11-14-2011 at 01:35 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #240
xrobx
Diamond Member

We just need to take care of business these next 3 games. I know Washington has hit a losing streak, but it's still going to be a tough division game on the road. Miami and Arizona are on 2 game win streaks and don't look like they're tanking...It's not going to be easy as it looks. But if we can come out of these games 8-4 with a home game against the Giants, we might have the momentum to win that game and the division.