Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
They just said Rondo is a math wiz. He does look like a little nerd. Just put some black rim glasses on him and he'll have his lunch money taken away from him on the daily.
He´d be too quick. They wouldn´t catch him.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:59 AM   #2
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

LeBron has a damn good supporting cast. Certainly better than Dirk's. In EVERY loss this series, LBJ has been pure, unmitigated garbage (He's been fantastic in the two wins though). If they lose the series, it has to be on his shoulders.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
LeBron has a damn good supporting cast. Certainly better than Dirk's. In EVERY loss this series, LBJ has been pure, unmitigated garbage (He's been fantastic in the two wins though). If they lose the series, it has to be on his shoulders.
Their supporting cast isn't that good. Mo Williams has sucked this series. Jamison has been ok but plays no d. After that? I mean, Shaq was their leading scorer last night. They haven't much off of an offense on that roster outside of James.

Lebron has to know that Cleveland isn't good enough to win the championship. It looks like he has given up. Even if they get past Boston, there is no way Cleveland realistically beats Orlando or LA.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #4
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Their supporting cast isn't that good. Mo Williams has sucked this series. Jamison has been ok but plays no d. After that? I mean, Shaq was their leading scorer last night. They haven't much off of an offense on that roster outside of James.

Lebron has to know that Cleveland isn't good enough to win the championship. It looks like he has given up. Even if they get past Boston, there is no way Cleveland realistically beats Orlando or LA.
Well, except for the fact they beat up on LA twice this year. This year they added Shaq to matchup with Dwight Howard. And they got Jamison to help LeBron offensively. Also this year they added Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon to help defend the Orlando wings. The purpose of these acquisitions to help defeat Orlando (imo).

My point is that talent-wise they are good enough to beat anyone. What I saw yesterday was a complete choke job by LeBron & the Cavs. Any team that loses by 32 points with the series tied 2-2 doesn't have the drive, passion, or heart to go far in the playoffs. We'll see how they respond in Game 6.

Last edited by Mavericks Rockets Fan; 05-12-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Mavericks Rockets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
My point is that talent-wise they are good enough to beat anyone. What I saw yesterday was a complete choke job by LeBron & the Cavs. Any team that loses by 32 points with the series tied 2-2 doesn't have the drive, passion, or heart to go far in the playoffs. We'll see how they respond in Game 6.
Let's say that Rajon Rondo is Boston's best player for argument's sake (he is IMO)...Rondo's supporting cast is KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Rasheed Wallace....that far out talents the players that surrounds James. You're right about the heart and passion...but don't kid yourself...Cavs just simply aren't as talented as the Celts overall. And they aren't as talented as the Magic or Lakers IMO, either.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 05-12-2010 at 10:30 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This.

LeBron is 1 game away from becoming a free agent and it seems like he can't wait for it to happen...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:43 PM   #7
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
i defiantely disagree on that for many reasons.cavs have a better supporting cast than the mavs??? i dont think so. they have a washed up shaq,jamison hasnt done anything all postseason.mo williams is like our JET.really inconsistent. we dont need dirk to score 30 pts to win games.the Cavs need Lebron to do that inorder to win.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:39 AM   #8
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
i defiantely disagree on that for many reasons.cavs have a better supporting cast than the mavs??? i dont think so. they have a washed up shaq,jamison hasnt done anything all postseason.mo williams is like our JET.really inconsistent. we dont need dirk to score 30 pts to win games.the Cavs need Lebron to do that inorder to win.
Nice try.

Jamison is putting up 16/8 on 49% shooting in the playoffs. Dirk didn't even have ONE teammate who was in the top 5 in scoring that shot above 43%.

Butler- 43%
Terry- 38%
Kidd- 30%
Marion- 41%
JJB- 40%

Not sure how a guy putting up 16/9 on 49% is washed up. He's a awful defender, but we all know that.

Shaq has put up 12/6 on 51% shooting. He's been pretty solid.

I'll give you Mo, he's a streaky choker just like Jet. 13 on 41% for the playoffs.

Parker is doing exactly what he's supposed to, putting up 9 on 47%/44% shooting.

Moon is shooting 59%/53%, both far better than normal.

Varajao is a great defender (who hasn't been getting enough minutes).

Hickson is also a young stud who should be playing more.

Fact is, everyone has done what they should, except for Mo (and Big Z, but he's not playing much).

The reason they are down 3-2 is because Mike Brown is a awful awful awful coach (possibly the worst in the NBA), and LBJ has been flat terrible in 3 games.

In three losses, LBJ is putting up:

20 PPG on 36%/71%/0% shooting. That's right, he's 0-13 from three in three losses. Oh, and add 5 turnovers a game to that.

You can't really pin those losses on his teammates.

Heck, Dirk losses when he has GREAT games (game 3, game 6, Denver series, ect.)

LBJ is at least culpable in his losses, because he had AWFUL games.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:07 AM   #9
CadBane
Banned

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf ... ton_4.html

"It has further become problematic that James has been disengaged during the games. Not only has he fallen into the trap of "letting the game come to him," but he's been increasingly distant. In huddles he's looking at the ceiling or into the distance. It is not the James anyone on the team knows and his teammates and coaches have seen it. More problematic, they can't explain it and that is making the entire locker room uneasy. "

"Let's start with coach Mike Brown, since that is where many of the fans have started. There are several players who are upset with him and how he's handled his rotations during the playoffs, sticking guys in and yanking them out of the lineups."

"After nearly a month of it, tempers have flared. There were a number of angry players Sunday in Boston. They were displacing their frustration over the loss on the coach and not on the lacking effort they clearly put forth."

"Also, Brown seems to be searching during games without any real plan of what to do. The players can sense this and it undermines him to a certain degree."

----------------------------------------------------------------

I've also read conspiracy theories that LBJ is deliberately tanking the series as a crutch to leave the Cavs this off-season.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:52 AM   #10
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Who would have thought a couple of weeks ago that the Celtics had a realistic shot at beating Cleveland? Prior to the season I expected the Celts to be the favorites to win the championship again only to find them look old and saturated throughout the season. Apparently, that was just the slow prelude to their campaign. Stepping it up in the playoffs--quite crucial.

Could be an interesting offseason if the Cavs went out this early and made it easier for LeBron to walk.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:58 AM   #11
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice read:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...broncavs051210

Thats why i wouldnt jump up and down if James comes to Dallas. I just dont like him at all.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #12
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Nice read:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...broncavs051210

Thats why i wouldnt jump up and down if James comes to Dallas. I just dont like him at all.

Perfect article.....when I saw those quotes somewhere else, I though the same thing. I hate when players cant take the blame and are self absorbed.

Kobe was that way early on, but he has changed much the last 2-3 years and adding Gasol has helped a lot. But Kobe grew out of it and LeBron will have to if he wants to win anything.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #13
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
Kobe was that way early on, but he has changed much the last 2-3 years and adding Gasol has helped a lot. But Kobe grew out of it and LeBron will have to if he wants to win anything.
Are you sure Kobe "grew" out of it?

I bet winning had more to do with his attitude change than anything...

Old 05-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #14
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

I am so glad that LeBron is finally getting a taste of what Dirk experiences every year - being blamed, doubted, and questioned for not being able to single-handedly carry his team to the championship.

The difference is, Dirk doesn't actually suck it up like LeBron did (what a joyous, joyous slaughter it was), so the Dirk-hate is even more undeserved.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:47 PM   #15
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
I am so glad that LeBron is finally getting a taste of what Dirk experiences every year - being blamed, doubted, and questioned for not being able to single-handedly carry his team to the championship.

The difference is, Dirk doesn't actually suck it up like LeBron did (what a joyous, joyous slaughter it was), so the Dirk-hate is even more undeserved.
i agree with this also. and the fact that when u watch lebron play its like he has no drive as if he doesnt even care.you dont seem him being vocal or anything.the cavs fans booed him last night and its well derserved!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:38 AM   #16
CadBane
Banned

*wrong post*

Last edited by CadBane; 05-13-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #17
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

LeBron has to leave Cleveland this offseason, there's no future for him in that city. He's underperformed in this series, but that still doesn't change the fact that he's surrounded by a mediocre supporting cast and playing for a mediocre coach despite all of Cleveland's trade activity.

As a Mavs fan, I'm glad to see another big name free agent on the market. Even if he doesn't come here, maybe it will increase our chances at Wade.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 05-12-2010 at 12:32 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #18
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Cavs roster will just get worse:

Sha/Z are done
Jamison is old and semi-done
Parker is old

No stellar young talent in the roster. No answer for Dwight or the Lakers.

Last edited by sefant77; 05-12-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #19
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Just wondering, are there any options at all for Cleveland on the horizon to further improve their team this offseason? It seems that some key guys have long and expensive contracts that can hardly be traded (Williams, Jamison, Varejao) while other players have cheap contracts that probably wouldn't give them anything of equal value back (Parker, Hickson) unless the Cavs were lucky to package some players. Not to mention that neither Shaq nor Ilgauskas are under contract for next season and would have to be re-signed.

I'm sure they'll try anything possible to not only bring back LeBron but also make him believe that they can improve the team. That said, they're neither set to win a title nor do they look like a team full of expiring and desirable contracts to deal with. If Boston closed this series out in the next game, I wouldn't be shocked to hear LeBron "explore his options". They've gone all in so far and still don't seem to be able to get out of the second round.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:10 PM   #20
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
Just wondering, are there any options at all for Cleveland on the horizon to further improve their team this offseason?
Nope - last summer was their last shot.

They put all their eggs in one busted-ass basket.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #21
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care if Lebron is a self-absorbed child. MJ had (and has) tons of serious personality problems. Far worse than Lebron, really. Winning makes you forget about all that stuff. If Lebron comes here and plays with Dirk, the Mavs have a fantastic shot to win a title, and nobody will care about Lebron's selfishness.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #22
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I don't really care if Lebron is a self-absorbed child. MJ had (and has) tons of serious personality problems. Far worse than Lebron, really. Winning makes you forget about all that stuff. If Lebron comes here and plays with Dirk, the Mavs have a fantastic shot to win a title, and nobody will care about Lebron's selfishness.
This. No one would care about all of LeBron's so called "personality problems" when Dirk and LeBron are holding the O'Brien trophy over their heads. Not sure what our odds are of landing LeBron, but if we somehow did pull off the unthinkable this offseason, nothing is stopping us from winning a trophy. And I, for one, would be absolutely thrilled about it.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #23
clutch#41
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
hell yea i agree with this. but dont you think all the other teams are drooling at the chances of getting lebron also.lol. everybody is putting lebron on their roster on nba2k10 and living the dream haha
Old 05-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #24
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
hell yea i agree with this. but dont you think all the other teams are drooling at the chances of getting lebron also.lol. everybody is putting lebron on their roster on nba2k10 and living the dream haha
But our chances of landing him are better than most...

Talent and money. Talent and money. Talent and money.

Some teams have more talent, some teams have more money, but Cuban and Dirk provide the best of both worlds. There are only a couple teams in the league that can offer what we can, and Bron-Bron would still have to sacrifice either a bit of talent or money with those other clubs.

We might not get LeBron, but I guarantee we get one of the top names available.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-12-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #25
dalger
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
But our chances of landing him are better than most...

Talent and money. Talent and money. Talent and money.

Some teams have more talent, some teams have more money, but Cuban and Dirk provide the best of both worlds. There are only a couple teams in the league that can offer what we can, and Bron-Bron would still have to sacrifice either a bit of talent or money with those other clubs.

We might not get LeBron, but I guarantee we get one of the top names available.
What's a "top name" in Underdog's book? I can't decide whether to think of you as being modest or not...
Old 05-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #26
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
What's a "top name" in Underdog's book? I can't decide whether to think of you as being modest or not...
LeBron
Wade

Bosh
Chris Paul(?)
Joe Johnson

I'd say any one of these folks could get us over the hump - we have a fairly decent shot at landing one of them unless two of those top three players join forces (IF they leave their current teams - loyalty is always the monkey in the wrench...)

Then you have to start getting creative with 2-player trades (Baron/Kaman, Iggy/Dalembert or Brand, Martin/Scola or Yao(?), Ellis/Biedrins, etc...)

Then you start scraping the barrel for guys like Shaq on-the-cheap.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-12-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how you could combine LeBron and selfish in the same sentence, especially when it comes to his nature on the court. I can see it if you're talking outside the lines and everything else...but the dude goes out of his way to incorporate his teammates because he KNOWS he needs them involved if they wanna win, he can't wear the cape every single night.

Cleveland's problem is somewhat intertwined with Dallas, flawed pieces to an extent and bad philosophy/coaching decisions. Jamison is a factor in the paint and on the block...how many opportunities is he getting to do that? Too often they throw it to LeBron and hope for the best.

Mike Brown might be a talented defensive coach, but he isn't great at all as a head coach.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:56 AM   #28
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI, I'll have a new article up late tonight or tomorrow!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #29
sefant77
Guru

Has Nike confiscated game 5 yet?
Old 05-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #30
FINtastic
Diamond Member

More bad news for Cleveland - someone just stole Mike Brown's playbook and leaked it all over the internet:

http://www.sportspickle.com/article:...rowns-playbook

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #31
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
More bad news for Cleveland - someone just stole Mike Brown's playbook and leaked it all over the internet:

http://www.sportspickle.com/article:...rowns-playbook
Lolz. Remember that time MB walked out of the huddle leaving his assistant to draw up the play?
Old 05-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #32
sefant77
Guru

Oldie but goldie:

Old 05-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #33
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ Varejao whining about bleeding... biggest vajay jay ever.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #34
BGMaverick9
Guru

stick a fork in cleveland...bye bye lebron
Old 05-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #35
sefant77
Guru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDkdFmunXjE
Old 05-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #36
sefant77
Guru

we jinxed it
Old 05-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #37
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ Lebron dribbling it off his foot.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:42 PM   #38
sefant77
Guru

God hates Cleveland....well, who wouldnt understand
Old 05-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #39
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn he looks relieved taking off that jersey.. WOW
Old 05-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #40
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Bron is GONE.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, bagdoucheclutchfest, cadbane=exaggerator, crawford bros finals mvp, gay tags, i'm the clutchest, mavsbansuxcadbane, tag clustershag, ur the clutchest d-bag, you´re a clutchebag