Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #1
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

That's balls-on.

I took those same tests you did in the early 1990's. I hear they made them a little easier, but I can't attest to that since I have not seen the current versions. For that matter, I'm not sure I could attest anyway, as the older versions were quite beatable in their own right.

I'm quite certain that the likes of KG and Dooby scored about as high as you can score on the LSAT, and of course I already knew that the likes of you and the Mad Ape doubtless scored the maximum or very near on any and all standardized tests thrown your way.

It's an intelligent community, the d-m.com. Even the non-posters have aced the standardized tests!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:30 AM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
It's an intelligent community, the d-m.com. Even the non-posters have aced the standardized tests!
Sadly, my younger brother, 'the Mavinator', was once a much more dedicated poster than myself (That non-posting punk posted to the tune of 1200+ posts in the first year of this site's existence), but he has since strayed from the flock...

He did score a perfect on his math SAT though ...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 04-01-2006 at 02:40 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:32 AM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Sadly, my younger brother, 'the Mavinator', was once a much more dedicated poster than myself (to the tune of 1200+ posts in the first year of this site's existence), but he has since strayed from the flock...

He did score a perfect on his math SAT though ...
Yeah, but who didn't?

Tell that boy to come back!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:37 AM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Yeah, but who didn't?
No math perfect for me, CD. I really, really hate math ...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 04-01-2006 at 12:38 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote