Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-14-2017, 03:43 PM   #881
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Anywhere from 33 to 48 games huh? I see you're hugging the trunk and not even facing towards the limb.
If I had to gamble, I'd place the exact number at 43-39 wins, tied for 9th/10th seed and just barely missing the playoffs. Starting 4-2, then going 10-22 in an early-season rut, then finishing the season 29-15 or somewhere close
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #882
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't see how another year of growth for guys like Barnes, Seth, and Yogi along with the addition of DSJ and a healthy/motivated Noel doesn't have us chasing a playoff spot, even if Dirk loses another step... Not when teams like the Clippers, Grizzlies, and Jazz clearly got worse, the Blazers and Pelicans basically stayed the same, and teams like the Kings, Lakers, and Nuggets pretty much made one-step-forward/one-step-back moves this summer... Most of the WC teams that got better were already in the mix (GSW, SAS, HOU, OKC), aside from the Wolves (who improved significantly), and the Suns (who are still bad, just less embarrassingly so)... Plus we don't have busted vets like D-Will and Bogut stinkin' up the joint for half the season.

Basically, I like our odds of making the playoffs better than our odds of getting a lottery pick (although, it's like a 55-45 split).

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-14-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:33 PM   #883
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Things that excite me
DSJ's entire career
Curry showing us what he's got
Yogi coming in with a training camp
Noel playing for a new contract

Things that worry me
Dirk's health
Noel's health
Barnes playing too much
Smith having a rough transition to the NBA this year
Our defense with Dirk on the floor at center
Powell playing at all
Our lack of depth of players at center after Noel (Dirk is forced to play there because of speed, Mejri is hot and cold, Withey is a career third stringer)

that's why I can't decide between winning 33-35 games and competing for 44-48 games. Health, chemistry, and Smith's development are all big question marks. If everyone stays healthy, the chemistry gels, Curry and Barnes stay hot, Matthews goes back to 3/D and shoots 38-42% from three, and Noel has a contract year, then we are a real threat to make the playoffs and even topple a higher seed.

If we come in injured, Smith stumbles and gets tossed around by Rick, have bad chemistry with Noel, etc. then we could be looking at another lottery pick.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-14-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:42 PM   #884
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Things that excite me
DSJ's entire career
Curry showing us what he's got
Yogi coming in with a training camp
Noel playing for a new contract

Things that worry me
Dirk's health
Noel's health
Barnes playing too much
Smith having a rough transition to the NBA this year
Our defense with Dirk on the floor at center
Powell playing at all
Our lack of depth of players at center after Noel (Dirk is forced to play there because of speed, Mejri is hot and cold, Withey is a career third stringer)

that's why I can't decide between winning 33-35 games and competing for 44-48 games. Health, chemistry, and Smith's development are all big question marks. If everyone stays healthy, the chemistry gels, Curry and Barnes stay hot, Matthews goes back to 3/D and shoots 38-42% from three, and Noel has a contract year, then we are a real threat to make the playoffs and even topple a higher seed.

If we come in injured, Smith stumbles and gets tossed around by Rick, have bad chemistry with Noel, etc. then we could be looking at another lottery pick.
Yeah, as mentioned previously, I think about 39-40 is this team's max win total unless our needle is moved greatly by multiple things from the following list that most of us aren't expecting (DSJ playing more like an all-star than just being in the ROY conversation, Dirk playing at least as well as last year if not better while staying healthy, Barnes taking another step forward and genuinely putting himself in the all-star conversation despite all the new West talent, Noel putting up something close to 14/10/2/2 - basically a line exceeding his rookie numbers - with tremendous defense and health while expanding his minutes, Wes shooting close to 40% from 3 and close to 45% overall, etc).

Any one of those things is technically possible, but I think to get in that 45+ win total and push for a playoff spot, we're going to need multiple to hit with nothing else negative hitting us (key injury, inability to finish close games with terrible last 5 minute averages, poor lineups by Carlisle leading to Dirk over exposed and 20+ games with us out-rebounded by 10-15+, etc). It's possible, but if I were a betting man, I would see us right around 40 wins and just missing the playoffs. The sad thing is that, unlike last year, we very likely don't end up with a franchise player falling to us with a 40-win draft pick and, instead of losing ONE more year to get a lineup that could really, really do something, we'll try once more for Dirk, fall short and have little to show for it (my biggest fear).

Man how I hope I'm wrong about it all. I hope we're either 50-win good and really put the fear of God in some first round opponent OR 25-30 win bad and sitting pretty come draft day with tremendous expectations the next year. Sadly, I think we'll fall right in the middle of that prediction though, not make the playoffs, not get a good player at draft night but have the "pat yourself on the back" feeling for giving it our all in what could be Dirk's final season. So torn... :/
Old 09-15-2017, 07:53 PM   #885
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@fishsports: #Mavs give 4-yr extension to keep player dev coach God Shammgod. Great move w valued teacher

Old 09-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #886
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@fishsports: #Mavs give 4-yr extension to keep player dev coach God Shammgod. Great move w valued teacher
When god calls, you open your wallet
Old 09-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #887
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

God Shammgod might be the single most important assistant coach on the staff. I'm very excited to see Barnes' playmaking development this year.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #888
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

DFS worked on his shot this summer and got rid of that weird hitch. Hopefully it works out!
http://go.mavs.com/l/5Y4
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:09 PM   #889
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
DFS worked on his shot this summer and got rid of that weird hitch. Hopefully it works out!
http://go.mavs.com/l/5Y4
3-4 from beyond the arc the other day... I don't think anyone expected that.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:19 PM   #890
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
3-4 from beyond the arc the other day... I don't think anyone expected that.
speak for yourself
Old 10-11-2017, 11:04 PM   #891
Underdog

Quote:
speak for yourself
Did I miss something? What indication did you have that DFS's shot had improved? He hit 5-34 in Summer League...

Old 10-15-2017, 09:22 AM   #892
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/10/1...ding-2017-18#/

Quote:
As part of our 'One Team, One Stat' series, NBA.com's John Schuhmann breaks down one particular metric for every team across the league and provides several offensive, defensive, lineup and player notes regarding each NBA roster.
Call me crazy but I count 29 teams on this list. I hesitated to put this here because, well there is supposed to be a Mavs article linked here, but there is no actual Mavs article. Only the Mavs were omitted lol.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:08 PM   #893
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
http://www.nba.com/article/2017/10/1...ding-2017-18#/

Call me crazy but I count 29 teams on this list. I hesitated to put this here because, well there is supposed to be a Mavs article linked here, but there is no actual Mavs article. Only the Mavs were omitted lol.
I found it through his Twitter page... Apparently their "one stat" is lack of offense.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/09/2...paint-dallas#/

Old 10-15-2017, 02:04 PM   #894
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
I found it through his Twitter page... Apparently their "one stat" is lack of offense.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/09/2...paint-dallas#/
Lack of interior scoring has always been a Mavs Achilles heel, but our relative lack of inside scoring was a result of both a dearth of penetration/dump-down guys (Noel, Smith should help) and a trend in the league to take more threes. We set a record on outside shooting.

The bigger trend is completely eliminating the mid-range shot, but that’s how Barnes has been effective and it what Dirk’s HoF career was built on.

Biggest problem with our threes is because we had no one who could punish from the drive other than Harris and Barea who were both injured, and no one to dump it down to before we got Noel, many of our threes were guarded or out of rhythm. That’s the real story here: the secondary effects of interior threats.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-15-2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:28 PM   #895
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Anyone want to volunteer for the GDT Wednesday's home opener? You just have to create the thread the day of and bring good mojo.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:26 PM   #896
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Anyone want to volunteer for the GDT Wednesday's home opener? You just have to create the thread the day of and bring good mojo.
Bump. I did every game last year and am more than willing to do that again this year, but you can see that my record wasn't amazing (although I do take full credit for getting Smith)
Old 10-17-2017, 04:33 PM   #897
Underdog

Quote:
Bump. I did every game last year and am more than willing to do that again this year, but you can see that my record wasn't amazing (although I do take full credit for getting Smith)
I'm on it, regardless of my past luck... I'll set the tone to either make the playoffs or get Michael Porter Jr. -- can't lose!

Old 10-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #898
Underdog

@ESefko: Tragic news for Devin Harris and family as his brother dies from injuries in early morning car wreck: https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...-morning-crash

That's just horrible, I feel so bad for Devin.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-19-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:48 PM   #899
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Noooooo.

I'm sorry to hear. Bad news is never good, but particularly for someone as amazing and kind as Devin. Tragedy doesn't just hit bad people.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-19-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:16 AM   #900
Underdog

All 77 of Dirk Nowitzki’s teammates since 2011, ranked

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2017/1...-ranked-all-77

Old 10-26-2017, 08:43 AM   #901
Underdog

Mavericks to retire jersey of Derek Harper this season after three years of promises from Mark Cuban
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...ses-mark-cuban

Quote:
Harper, 56, will have his No. 12 jersey retired, joining Rolando Blackman (No. 22) and Brad Davis (No. 15) as the only Mavericks so honored.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-26-2017 at 08:43 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:16 AM   #902
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mavericks to retire jersey of Derek Harper this season after three years of promises from Mark Cuban
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...ses-mark-cuban

It is my opinion that they should retire his microphone as well. He has no sense of humor and I'd rather hear Skin personally. I've said STFU out loud while watching alone on my couch about 20 times in the last 2 seasons.

It's deserving that he gets his jersey retired tho.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:37 AM   #903
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
It is my opinion that they should retire his microphone as well. He has no sense of humor and I'd rather hear Skin personally. I've said STFU out loud while watching alone on my couch about 20 times in the last 2 seasons.

It's deserving that he gets his jersey retired tho.
I was just about to make the same joke. Followill needs a new partner. I miss Bob Ortegal.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:38 AM   #904
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Harper and Skin should retire. Wouldnt mind at all just to listen to Followill
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #905
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I was just about to make the same joke. Followill needs a new partner. I miss Bob Ortegal.
He needs a new partner but I was tired of Bob myself. His "keys to the game" I always laughed out loud at. It would be stuff like "Grab rebounds" "hit open shots" "outscore the other team" ... ok maybe not that last one but seriously haha.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:47 AM   #906
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Harper and Skin should retire. Wouldnt mind at all just to listen to Followill
Followill is the only guy I really pay attention to. Skin can be decent in his gushing when we're winning. Otherwise he is pretty annoying.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:05 PM   #907
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
He needs a new partner but I was tired of Bob myself. His "keys to the game" I always laughed out loud at. It would be stuff like "Grab rebounds" "hit open shots" "outscore the other team" ... ok maybe not that last one but seriously haha.
Yeah but he was easily the smartest PA guy in the league when it came to basketball. I like that he talks about the simple fundamentals of basketball because sadly lots of professional players don't do them. And it works for a younger/lesser informed audience too that might not know a lot about basketball and how the rules work. Great voice too.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:50 PM   #908
walter

walter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nice

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...ime=1509071688

Salah not happy about the lack of minutes.....
walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:43 PM   #909
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter View Post
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...ime=1509071688

Salah not happy about the lack of minutes.....
Welcome to the club.

Old 11-08-2017, 10:51 AM   #910
Underdog

This will never die...

@ForgottenMavs: Had a special guest. Former ref Tim Donaghy. Here he is talking about ‘06 finals. Full talk coming later in nov. https://twitter.com/ForgottenMavs/st...65481871101954

Old 11-08-2017, 11:44 AM   #911
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
This will never die...

@ForgottenMavs: Had a special guest. Former ref Tim Donaghy. Here he is talking about ‘06 finals. Full talk coming later in nov. https://twitter.com/ForgottenMavs/st...65481871101954
I will go to my grave not letting this go. A Rockets player and Phil Jackson both having issue with the officiating of the finals publicly... I can let not drafting Giannis go... This I'll never let go. It's this and Jerruh firing Jimmy that I will take to my grave never letting go of.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...9180912AAkwnDO
Old 11-09-2017, 11:25 AM   #912
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

It's strange. When we did the three games in four nights, I was actually kinda weary of Mavs content. I liked cheering for the losses, but it was too much.

Now we won a game and have three days off and I'm jonesing for Mavs stuff
Old 11-09-2017, 11:40 AM   #913
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's strange. When we did the three games in four nights, I was actually kinda weary of Mavs content. I liked cheering for the losses, but it was too much.

Now we won a game and have three days off and I'm jonesing for Mavs stuff
I know 3 days off sucks. Great for the players, bad for us.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:45 AM   #914
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I'll probably try to catch the second half of OKC-Denver to get my fix. Haven't seen Jokic/Milsap combo yet much except in bits against the Nets.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:29 PM   #915
Underdog

Quote:
This will never die...

Dwyane Wade Talks About His Free Throws in 2006 NBA Finals

https://thesmokingcuban.com/2017/11/...06-nba-finals/

Old 11-11-2017, 03:40 PM   #916
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Dwyane Wade Talks About His Free Throws in 2006 NBA Finals

https://thesmokingcuban.com/2017/11/...06-nba-finals/
He's so defensive about it because despite saying he "earned" all of them he damn well knows he didn't. Lebron comes off as such a delightful douche in this article as well. They deserve each other and their banana boat.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:08 PM   #917
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Idk what else Wade can say about it. Not like he or anyone else would turn their nose up and refuse the benefit of those phantom calls in the moment. Maybe Dirk, is the answer to is there any players who might admit years later that he wasn't fouled that much.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 03:16 PM   #918
Underdog

Quote:
This will never die...

Full podcast:

Former NBA Referee Tim Donaghy believes Mavs were “screwed” out of a championship in ’06
http://dallassportsfanatic.com/inter...e-tim-donaghy/

Last edited by Underdog; 11-17-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 04:31 PM   #919
Underdog

Devin Harris is quietly having one of the best seasons of his career
https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2017/1...-of-his-career

Old 12-08-2017, 11:35 PM   #920
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Devin Harris is quietly having one of the best seasons of his career
https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2017/1...-of-his-career
Dec.15th baby. Can’t come soon enough

Last edited by mac222b; 12-08-2017 at 11:35 PM.