Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-08-2019, 02:34 PM   #1361
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Crazy.
Best offense in league history and most of the team is not even clicking.
Let‘s wait another few months for KP and Curry to play up to their potential!
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2019, 05:19 PM   #1362
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/dmn_mavericks/st...771449856?s=21

After Doncic, Boban is my favorite. Love that guy
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:44 PM   #1363
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/dmn_mavericks/st...771449856?s=21

After Doncic, Boban is my favorite. Love that guy
Old 12-13-2019, 04:52 PM   #1364
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

24 games in

1st in offense
14th in defense
5th in rebounding

Offense is staying strong. Rebounding is improving. Defense remains middle-of-the-pack.
Old 12-14-2019, 04:33 PM   #1365
Dolencd

Dolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to all

Is it just me or does Mark Cuban look like a dude who doesn't have any friends to play basketball with, so he bought Mavs and is now having the time of his life? No disrespect.
I never thought of him as a cool guy, but he looks to me like he's going out of his way just so Mavs have it going, and is having even more fun with this team as we do. And it can't be for the money.
Dolencd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 05:24 PM   #1366
Dolencd

Dolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to all

Is it just me or does Mark Cuban look like a dude who doesn't have any friends to play basketball with, so he bought Mavs and is now having the time of his life? No disrespect.
I never thought of him as a cool guy, but he looks to me like he's going out of his way just so Mavs have it going, and is having even more fun with this team as we do. And it can't be for the money.
Old 12-17-2019, 05:55 PM   #1367
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Strange, being how we are doing rather well on rebounding. We're currently 6th in the league.

Still, I wouldn't mind either a shot blocker or another strong defensive guy to go with Kleber as we're only 14th in defense.

Apparently Myles Turner is available. Wonder what he'd cost and if he'd help.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-17-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-17-2019, 06:34 PM   #1368
Dolencd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Strange, being how we are doing rather well on rebounding. We're currently 6th in the league.

Still, I wouldn't mind either a shot blocker or another strong defensive guy to go with Kleber as we're only 14th in defense.

I wonder why don't the Mavs play more on Boban? I was so hyped when he got to Dallas, and now he just sits about. Is his body really that fragile?
Old 12-17-2019, 08:22 PM   #1369
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Idk how much he would help. He's not a good rebounder and his defense isn't much of an upgrade aside from some shot blocking. I'd swap a big and some candy for him but not any real assets.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-17-2019 at 08:25 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:14 PM   #1370
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I still think KP’s maximum potential is as a stretch 5. I’d love to put him next to someone like Ibaka- a 3&D big man who can rebound and bang in the post a little bit.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:54 PM   #1371
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I still think KP’s maximum potential is as a stretch 5. I’d love to put him next to someone like Ibaka- a 3&D big man who can rebound and bang in the post a little bit.
I could go for some Sir Chewbacca.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 02:02 PM   #1372
BioK

BioK is on a distinguished road

Luka's new video

Last edited by BioK; 12-19-2019 at 02:04 PM.
BioK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 10:59 PM   #1373
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@DwainPrice: Former #Mavs players Shawn Marion and Michael Finley are candidates for the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame class of 2020. The finalists will be announced on Feb. 14 during All-Star Weekend in Chicago.

Old 12-19-2019, 11:04 PM   #1374
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@DwainPrice: Former #Mavs players Shawn Marion and Michael Finley are candidates for the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame class of 2020. The finalists will be announced on Feb. 14 during All-Star Weekend in Chicago.
Two of the most likable Mavericks of all time, but I'm on the fence about hall of fame.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:15 PM   #1375
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Two of the most likable Mavericks of all time, but I'm on the fence about hall of fame.
Marion is one of those "Hall of Very Good" players who i think is about 50/50 for HoF. No way on Finley though. Love the guy, but no way was his career HoF worthy.
Old 12-19-2019, 11:51 PM   #1376
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Marion is one of those "Hall of Very Good" players who i think is about 50/50 for HoF. No way on Finley though. Love the guy, but no way was his career HoF worthy.
I definitely don't agree that there is "no way" he is HOF worthy. He was one of the most versatile SGs of his generation, and his only major flaw was ball handling...yet he was an excellent passer. He definitely fits in with Marion as very good but not great.

Old 12-20-2019, 10:04 AM   #1377
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I definitely don't agree that there is "no way" he is HOF worthy. He was one of the most versatile SGs of his generation, and his only major flaw was ball handling...yet he was an excellent passer. He definitely fits in with Marion as very good but not great.
In terms of his resume and career accolades, he's not even remotely close to HoF worthy. Only a 2 time all-star, 0 all-NBAs. He does have one championship, although he was not a particularly important part of the team that won it. There's no shortage of far better, far more accomplished players than him that are still waiting and may never get in. Off the top of my head, Chris Webber, Shawn Kemp, Sidney Moncreif, Penny Hardaway, Tim Hardaway, and Latrell Sprewell are far more deserving than Fin, will probably never get in, and I'm honestly not sure they should. Honestly I don't think Marion is really Hall of Fame worthy, but my bar is probably a bit higher than the actual Hall of Fame's is. Personally I'm not sure Webber's NBA career on its own is really Hall of Fame worthy, but I'd probably squeak him in because of the Fab Five stuff. Fin wouldn't even be at the top of my list of former Mavericks for Hall of Fame. Mark Aguirre and Ro Blackman were both better players with more accolades, and I'm almost certain neither will ever get in.

There are exceptions, but typically 7 time all-star is what's considered a lock for Hall of Fame. There's a few guys who have gotten in with only 5 or 6 all-stars and a few all-NBA's, but they're pretty rare. They're typically guys who have something other noteworthy to their resumes, like Chris Mullin for example, had a great college career and was on the Dream Team. For me personally, I think you need to have been one of the players who defined your era. You need to have been a top 10-15 player of your era, or at least have done something else really noteworthy (been an important piece of a dynasty e.g Parker and Ginobili, or win multiple DPOY's for example.)

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 12-20-2019 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-20-2019, 11:58 AM   #1378
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to admit it, but Spiral is probably right. These two guys made huge contributions to the Mavs, but probably don't stand out that much to the rest of the league.

Marion has a better chance, simply because he earned the name Matrix, with his ability to do so many different things well, especially in PHX. Without his defense, there is no banner hanging in the AAC.

Fin set the bar on what it means to to be a Mav, to play hard and stay classy...a standard that Dirk and Nash adopted and is being passed on now to Luka and KP.

I won't be surprised if Marion makes it eventually. I'll be stunned if Fin does. But I love them both and am forever grateful I got to watch them shine at Reunion and the AAC
Old 12-20-2019, 03:58 PM   #1379
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I hate to admit it, but Spiral is probably right. These two guys made huge contributions to the Mavs, but probably don't stand out that much to the rest of the league.

Marion has a better chance, simply because he earned the name Matrix, with his ability to do so many different things well, especially in PHX. Without his defense, there is no banner hanging in the AAC.

Fin set the bar on what it means to to be a Mav, to play hard and stay classy...a standard that Dirk and Nash adopted and is being passed on now to Luka and KP.

I won't be surprised if Marion makes it eventually. I'll be stunned if Fin does. But I love them both and am forever grateful I got to watch them shine at Reunion and the AAC
Ditto
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #1380
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody is a bigger Finley fan than me but even I know that while Finley is special, he's not HOF special
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 06:44 PM   #1381
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Nobody is a bigger Finley fan than me but even I know that while Finley is special, he's not HOF special
I'd tend to agree, but I also feel like the basketball HOF is kind of a joke, standards wise.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 12:10 AM   #1382
OldWhiteGuy

OldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to allOldWhiteGuy is a name known to all

KP spotted outside the 3-point line is intentional. Post-up is not in the plans. Still, I'd like to see a bit more pnr.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...de-luka-doncic
OldWhiteGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:13 AM   #1383
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Good read.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/ma...vericks-owner/

Last edited by SMC0007; 01-04-2020 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:03 PM   #1384
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
nice - thanks for sharing
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:17 PM   #1385
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
That's my team owner!

Last edited by Underdog; 01-04-2020 at 12:17 PM.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:31 PM   #1386
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

What, in your view, changed that you started coming off the bench? Delon Wright: I don’t know, it’s a coach’s decision. Whatever he saw, he wanted me to come off the bench. So … kinda can’t fight it. Carlisle has said you feel more comfortable coming off the bench. Would you agree with that? Delon Wright: No, I wouldn’t say that. It was the first game of the year, so, I don’t know. Know what I mean? It was the first game of the year, we won, the next game he decided that. – via Tim Cato @ The Athletic
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 04:44 PM   #1387
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Mavs go .500 over a one-month period and everyone is looking to create drama.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:31 PM   #1388
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Mavs go .500 over a one-month period and everyone is looking to create drama.
We have also been missing key players too. That said, drama is always right around the corner. You gotta know and see that coming as a player and as a coach.

Old 01-06-2020, 06:40 PM   #1389
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Didn’t even remember him ever starting. Cato made it sound like he was benched, or something.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 06:59 PM   #1390
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Didn’t even remember him ever starting. Cato made it sound like he was benched, or something.
He started the first game and the third. He's been coming off the bench the other games
Old 01-06-2020, 07:31 PM   #1391
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
He started the first game and the third. He's been coming off the bench the other games
He needs to quit complaining. He got his chance. LOL
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:45 PM   #1392
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Tough crowd
Old 01-06-2020, 08:31 PM   #1393
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Jesus dude. Lol

Old 01-09-2020, 12:00 PM   #1394
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I for one would actually really like to see a Delon - THJ - Luka - DFS - KP lineup more often.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:51 PM   #1395
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

KP had PRP injection in his knee and expected to miss the next 2 games.

https://1053thefan.radio.com/article...s-next-2-games
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 05:20 PM   #1396
SMC0007
Guru

"Cato:

Dallas Mavericks

Unless Tim Hardaway Jr. declines his $19 million player option, expect the Mavericks to use the Taxpayer MLE instead of trying to clear cap space in 2020. It will be interesting to see how the front office approaches long-term spending because they could actually have close to max space in 2021 while retaining all of their core but that flexibility decreases with a multi-season MLE contract."

Old 01-09-2020, 05:27 PM   #1397
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
KP had PRP injection in his knee and expected to miss the next 2 games.

https://1053thefan.radio.com/article...s-next-2-games
So it's obviously more than just a sore knee...

Old 01-13-2020, 06:42 PM   #1398
MFFL
Guru

Lamar Odom’s stint with the Dallas Mavericks was a well-documented one. It was clear to everyone that it was a poor fit as Lamar didn’t want to be in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and Mark Cuban definitely didn’t like his effort on the court.

However, Odom’s latest thoughts on his doomed tenure with the Mavs revealed a new angle. He reportedly told Mark Cuban that he would only be getting a fraction of what he used to be during his time with the Los Angeles Clippers and Lakers.

Odom was on the Winging It With Vince Carter on The Ringer and revealed more details about why it happened in such a state.

“When I was traded to Dallas, I was in a really tough place. One of my closest cousins just got killed. And I think I was probably still grieving for my son passing away, which I never really got over or got the chance to grieve because of the position I held in the family. I felt like they couldn’t let them see me look down and out. I was in a messed up mental place and I told Mark Cuban about that when he traded for me, that you won’t be getting the Lamar Odom that used to go at Dirk. You’re getting a shell of him.”

Odom only spent one season with the Mavs before returning to Los Angeles for one final ride with the Clippers. During his stay at the American Airlines Center, his production sharply dropped to 6.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.7 assists on 35.2-percent shooting. He was also atrocious from three (25.2-percent) and the free-throw line (59.2-percent). Currently, Odom is not playing basketball as he was deactivated for the 2019 season by the BIG3. It remains to be seen if he’ll be able to return this coming season.

https://clutchpoints.com/mavs-news-l...-shell-of-him/
Old 01-13-2020, 11:20 PM   #1399
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Mark’s Ego <<<<< common sense
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:14 PM   #1400
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

So which trade was worse? Bringing in Odom or renting Rondo?

I know I hate Rondo even more than Odom, because he had a choice, and chose to be an ass. Kidd had similar problems with Carlisle when he first got here, but he handled it like a pro and ended up with a ring. If Rondo gets another one, it will be from hanging on to the apron strings of much better players.