Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-15-2004, 04:53 PM   #1
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default About freakin' time...

Thought I'd post this as a public sevice. ESPN Radio 103.3 has announced it will begin streaming broadcasts over the internet. Another outlet for wasting time at the office for those of us in the market, and access to live broadcasts of mavs games for those who aren't.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2004, 05:29 PM   #2
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:About freakin' time...

You sure that Mavs radio will be available?
Old 03-15-2004, 05:30 PM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Just looked at their site and saw no mention of it.
Old 03-15-2004, 05:37 PM   #4
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE: About freakin' time...

I'd imagine Mavs games will be blacked out...falls under NBA League Pass or whatever they have.
Old 03-15-2004, 06:22 PM   #5
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

Galloway and Steneford made the announcement today on Galloway and Company. They didn't give any specifics, so I could see how the mavs games might be blacked out. They did say it will be a couple of weeks.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 08:33 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs games will not be available unfortunately..... The only way to get streamed games is via NBA Audio League Pass....

The NHL allows broadcasts of their games, I wish the NBA did too....
Old 03-15-2004, 08:56 PM   #7
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

The audio blackout was what I was afraid of. Oh well.

I've emailed Cuban about not having radio coverage before, and he told me to talk to my local radio station, because he offers the broadcasts to them at no charge. Unfortunately, it's just too tough to get them to cover the Mavs because the games would have to split time with the Bears, Cowboys, Rangers, etc.