Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #41
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

yet another game that's blacked out on league pass broadband

fantastic
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #42
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post

fantastic
GD cares...no worries
我希望� 慢慢死,但快点下地狱

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-10-2009 at 08:22 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #43
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post

fantastic
NBATV ftw.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #44
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Phoenix is desperate for a win and it just so happen they are chasing us for the final playoff spot. Top it off with Mavs playing on the road and this has loss written all over it. I hope I am wrong though
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #45
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
Phoenix is desperate for a win and it just so happen they are chasing us for the final playoff spot. Top it off with Mavs playing on the road and this has loss written all over it. I hope I am wrong though
the optimist's way of looking at this: Phoenix is struggling and the Mavs are looking to put the nail in the coffin.

although I can't remember the last time the Mavs put any nails in any coffins.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #46
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

A whole lot of bonding going on
7:12 PM Tue, Mar 10, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Eddie Sefko E-mail News tips

The Mavericks got to Phoenix Monday afternoon and rather than scattering for the evening, they convened for a team dinner.

"We bonded,'' Dirk Nowitzki said.

The Mavericks had some good steaks and planted the seed of solidarity that they hope will grow into something big on this road trip.

Give them credit for at least knowing that they won't be able to do anything unless they do it together. At the shootaround this morning, they were in a great mood, not that it necessarily means success tonight agianst the Suns.

But they seem to be getting their tunnelvision working, which they will need tonight because they will be catching a Phoenix team that is treating this game like "our Super Bowl,'' Grant Hill said to The Arizona Republic.

--Eddie Sefko

okay...
Old 03-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #47
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

i don't kno bout this game, considerin that we dropped (i think) 5 in a row on the road. but i do have faith, even without my man in the lineup. i kno dirk will go off, and i hope terry does too. i've been excited for this game for a lil while now, and now it even means more to both teams cause of their positions in the standings. LETS PUSH THE CUSHION TO 5 GAMES!!!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #48
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

You also forgot it is technically on national TV tonight as well. Other than the Spurs game (at home) and the Christmas Day game against Portland, I don't recall a win on National TV.

Get ready for the Mavs to get blown out.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #49
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
You also forgot it is technically on national TV tonight as well. Other than the Spurs game (at home) and the Christmas Day game against Portland, I don't recall a win on National TV.

i thought it was on fsn? that's not national.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #50
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:

Mavs beat Spurs on national tv, also. although they did get blown out the next night also on national tv.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #51
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6002
Old 03-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #52
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

dont beat me up if this dont work!!!

http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-4718.html

i think he has the knicks/bucks game on right now, but i'm hopin it switches in time!!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #53
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Soooooooooooooooo, i m off for the gasoline station to get a game beer. Then the games may go on.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #54
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Soooooooooooooooo, i m off for the gasoline station to get a game beer. Then the games may go on.

Hope you got at least a sixer, brutha. Huge freakin' game tonight! This may make or break our season!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #55
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199 View Post
dont beat me up if this dont work!!!

http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-4718.html

i think he has the knicks/bucks game on right now, but i'm hopin it switches in time!!
working now

yay

i'm happy

in case you couldn't tell
Old 03-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #56
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Hope you got at least a sixer, brutha. Huge freakin' game tonight! This may make or break our season!!
No way, man. It´s been champions league eve. One for the taste. Must be it unfortunately.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #57
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit JJ.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #58
tcat075
Diamond Member

JJ starts and allows an easy bucket to start off...
Old 03-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #59
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Decent shot by Dirk.. but with Barnes on him he needs to take it to the rim.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #60
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Barea starting? wtf
Old 03-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #61
tcat075
Diamond Member

uh oh. dirk's shot isn't falling so far...
Old 03-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #62
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Midget drilling 2 for the win
Old 03-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #63
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
uh oh. dirk's shot isn't falling so far...
\

just kidding?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #64
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

"There's one of those passes only Steve Nash can do."

He said that with Jason Kidd on the same floor?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #65
Bayliss

If they are going to play Barnes on Dirk, Dallas has gonna have to punish them in the paint. Get inside, Dirk and make Shaq come over so you can ffeed Damp for a dunk.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #66
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Midget is owning.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #67
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

BAREA!!
Old 03-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #68
xraided199

oh JJ? yeah "who is this guy??" dumb a$$es....HE's JJ BAREA YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE FOO!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #69
fluid.forty.one

These announcers are brutal, "Barnes is making Dirk fade away!!!"

uh, boys, he always fades.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #70
Bayliss

Dirk needs to get in the paint. Punish the midget, Dirk. Quit shooting fallaways against Barnes.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #71
xraided199

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
working now

yay

i'm happy

in case you couldn't tell
haha, glad you happy! WE NEED ALL THE POSITIVE VIBES WE CAN GET TONIGHT!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #72
tcat075
Diamond Member

"this is a long night, they're going to be wrestling all night long."

that's what she said.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #73
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
"There's one of those passes only Steve Nash can do."

He said that with Jason Kidd on the same floor?
That announcer is awful
Old 03-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #74
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dirk needs to get in the paint. Punish the midget, Dirk. Quit shooting fallaways against Barnes.
They cant get the ball to him if he's too close to the basket.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #75
Bayliss

When Dirk turns with Barnes into the post.. just lower your shoulder and power it up. Shaq is too far away for help so far. So don't EVEr turn away from the hoop with Barnes on you. Turn inside and and try and lay it up.

I like Dirk's aggressiveness so far but he isn't using his height advantage to his advantage. If they put a dude 6 inches shorter than you. Don't go away from the hoop.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #76
xraided199

side note: good for bobcats, who i really hope make the playoffs ( i adore anythin jordan touches, sorry), being tied with spurts after 3. BEAT EM BAD!!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #77
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

j.j looks fresh
Old 03-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #78
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

wow,nice dirk!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #79
tcat075
Diamond Member

jj? u suck.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #80
tcat075
Diamond Member

wright

Tags
do you really have hope?, gay tags, gdt 08/09, how so many q's?, shaqtus flops, sick and tire, tags are for gays, we like tags. we are gay?