Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-06-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough
Default Woman arrested at Dirk Nowitzki's home

Dallas members of an FBI task force arrested a woman at 11 a.m. today at the Preston Hollow home of Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki.

Cristal Taylor, 37, was arrested at the home in the 10700 block of Strait Lane on warrants accusing her of a probation violation and a theft charge, Dallas police said.

The theft of service charge is from Jefferson County, Texas.

Her probation violation charge is from Missouri, where she was serving a probation sentence for two counts of forgery and one count of felony stealing, authorities said.

Taylor's relationship to Nowitzki is not clear, and he could not immediately be reached for comment.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....2712b2a3.html

a little bit weird and a little bit creepy..

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

"Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can't keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it"
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 01:04 AM   #2
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

What's Dirk doing with a 37 year old crack-ho with a felony record?
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:21 AM   #3
DLord

DLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud of

Dirk may have been an intended victim here, and he may even have been the one who blew the whistle on her ...here's more from CBS 11

A woman who police say is connected to Dallas Mavericks' star Dirk Nowitzki has been arrested on fraud charges at his Preston Hollow home.

Dallas police officers arrested 37-year-old Cristal Taylor Wednesday morning at Nowitzki's house on a fraud warrant. She's in the Dallas County jail this afternoon.

Sources tell CBS 11 News that a private investigator hired by Nowitzki has told police that Nowitzki and Taylor have some sort of relationship, but the nature of that relationship is unclear.
Nowitzki hired the private investigator to check into her background, sources say, and the investigator found that she was using an alias.

Kim Leach, a spokeswoman for the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, tells CBS 11 News that Taylor has at least eight aliases: Chrystal Ann Taylor, Crystal Ann Taylor, Debra Johnson, Shana Mancini, Krista Santiago, Crystal Ann Santiago, Cristal Westerhaus and Crista A. Westerhays.

Dallas Sheriff's office records show Taylor has an outstanding warrant for theft of service from the Beaumont area and one for a probation violation from St. Charles County, Missouri.
DLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:56 AM   #4
NugsFan

NugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the rough

Wow, that is crazy. You think its a good idea for the paper to just give out Dirk's address for all the other crazies to go find?
NugsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:56 AM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

theft of service ----> passing bad checks?

What a bizarre story.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-07-2009 at 03:09 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:10 AM   #6
NugsFan

NugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
theft of service ----> passing bad checks?
Kinda sorta. Its like leaving a restaurant without paying, or not paying to ride the subway, or leaving a hotel without paying. Basically not paying for a service as opposed to stealing something outright..
NugsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #7
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NugsFan View Post
Wow, that is crazy. You think its a good idea for the paper to just give out Dirk's address for all the other crazies to go find?
Meh, not a big deal really. If you are REALLY crazy then finding the house is not a big deal. You can pretty much find out where every Maverick lives in about 5 minutes (no, I'm not crazy, yet.... muahahhaha )
Old 05-07-2009, 09:11 AM   #8
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape View Post
Dude! 37 year-old crack heads are hot.

Last edited by jacktruth; 05-07-2009 at 09:11 AM.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #9
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape View Post
You should call your sister and ask her...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow, this is Grubes' fault.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #11
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

that's crazy.

dirk needs to get some better tail than this. i'm more disappointed by his effort in this regard than by his defensive effort in game 2.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #12
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Damn even more drama. I just hope that this doesn't affect Dirk during game 3.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:08 AM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar View Post
Meh, not a big deal really. If you are REALLY crazy then finding the house is not a big deal. You can pretty much find out where every Maverick lives in about 5 minutes (no, I'm not crazy, yet.... muahahhaha )
Actually I do think it kinda stinks. Sure if you know how to do it you can, but giving nuts a map doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It certainly didn't add anything to the story.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:08 AM   #14
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

So from what I've read it seems Dirk was banging this woman, why did he hire a private investigator though? If he head suspicions all he had to do was kick her out and get a new ho or sumthing. I don't understand it.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #15
dayman

dayman will become famous soon enough

that chicks mugshot looks like stack wearing a wig!
and i also heard on the radio this a.m. that they were engaged...i didnt catch the whole conversation but i dunno good thing he hired the PI before she took him for everything he was worth
I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us...... It's science.

Last edited by dayman; 05-07-2009 at 10:45 AM.
dayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:50 AM   #16
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Mabye Holger was banging her..
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #17
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

my bad...

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #18
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Dirk lives a couple doors down from Ross Perot...and my ex g/f's Dad. EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #19
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Reporting on 'the Fan' - different sources are saying the following:

1) The arrest/rade
2) Dirk hired a PI to learn more about her
3) Dirk was engaged to her, and asked her to marry him around New Years
4) She has reportedly come up pregnant

Plenty of other things are rumored, but little is 'Officially' reported.

So is this a bigger distraction than Jessica to Tony?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:38 AM   #20
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
3) Dirk was engaged to her, and asked her to marry him around New Years
4) She has reportedly come up pregnant
oooofff! What a beat down for Dirk if true. This has to hurt his performance.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #21
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar View Post
Dirk lives a couple doors down from Ross Perot...and my ex g/f's Dad. EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW.
Dumped a girl with a really rich daddy? tss tss

Damn, if the girl is pregrant too Dirk is screwed. I would guess even a scam where she "ooops" forgot the babypill
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #22
Dirkules41

Dirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the rough

If this is true i think his concentration on Bball in game 3 will be very bad.
Dirkules41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #23
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

You guys sure do like to jump to conclusions before getting all the facts...

Old 05-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #24
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

According to the reporter who broke the story they were engaged and have been living together for a year.

Dirk seems like a private person. I hate that he has to go through this even if it doesn't affect his performance.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #25
LSMF
Diamond Member

Ok now Im pretty sure we're not winning the Denver series. I don't undertsand Dirk, why we would he hire an investigator on a woman he wanted to marry?

Nowitzki Reportedly Engaged To Arrested Woman

Cristal Taylor Said To Be Pregnant

The best friend of the woman arrested at Dallas Mavericks' star Dirk Nowitzki's house is providing more details to CBS 11 News regarding the relationship between the two.

It's a story we broke Wednesday on CBS11TV.com.

The friend says Nowitzki and Cristal Taylor were engaged--and that she is pregnant.
The friend, who wants to remain anonymous, says the two have been living together for over a year and he asked her to get married on New Year's Eve.
The friend also says that Taylor has no idea if Nowitzki was involved in her getting arrested and claims that they had a stable, healthy relationship until yesterday.
Taylor's friend also says Nowitzki knew Taylor had a checkered past, but adds that neither she nor Nowitzki knew Taylor had outstanding warrants.
The friend says that when Taylor was taken to the Dallas County jail Wednesday, the staff took a urine sample and told her she's pregnant. An individual who spent the night in jail with Taylor also tells CBS 11 News that Taylor is claiming to be pregnant.
Calls to the Dallas County Jail to verify the reports of pregnancy have not been returned.
Nowitzki will reportedly talk about this story following the Mavericks' Thursday morning practice. CBS 11 News has a crew there, and we'll report what he says right away.

Stay with CBS 11 News online and on television for more on this developing story.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #26
GOMAVS41

GOMAVS41 is on a distinguished road

He probably hired an investigator for pre-nup purposes. This really sucks for him and she's pregnant. I bet he didn't know. This is as bad a Maury Povich show.
GOMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #27
LSMF
Diamond Member

Well I guess thats the end of the series, folks.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #28
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
Well I guess thats the end of the series, folks.
Josh Howard's ankle already ended the series...

Old 05-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #29
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to that brazilian girl he was dating?!

http://friends.mavs.com/forum/topic/...ATopic%3A45786
Old 05-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #30
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Josh Howard's ankle already ended the series...
*Looks out window and screams a popular profanity*...
Old 05-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #31
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

To go from the brazillian chick to "that" is a major dropoff. I mean no disrespect to Dirk or anything but seriously?
Old 05-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #32
Underdog

Quote:
To go from the brazillian chick to "that" is a major dropoff. I mean no disrespect to Dirk or anything but seriously?
On the plus side - that Brazilian is now on the market for all of us non-Dirks...

Old 05-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #33
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok now Im pretty sure we're not winning the Denver series. I don't undertsand Dirk, why we would he hire an investigator on a woman he wanted to marry?

from a man whose divorce from a 17 year marraige was final on monday, i'd say because he is a freakin' genius...
Old 05-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #34
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Look on the bright side. This might make the refs/Stern think Dirk has more gangsta in him than they previously believed. He could get more calls going his way......
Old 05-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #35
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

Lol, the first thing I saw was a sweaty Brandon Bass, eyes closed, screaming from emotion. *shudder*

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #36
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Say it ain't so.

If she really was engaged to him and/or pregnant by him, all I can say is, women are evil, manipulative witches. Speaking as one.

Okay, some are moreso than others.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #37
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

So what time does today's practice end? I'm more worried about this than anything else right now. Terrible timing for Dirk =/
Old 05-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #38
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
According to the reporter who broke the story they were engaged and have been living together for a year.

Dirk seems like a private person. I hate that he has to go through this even if it doesn't affect his performance.

This.

I hate this for Dirk.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #39
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some are saying that she is the Brazilian that he was dating.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #40
sefant77
Guru

But let us see: That private investigation went for sure on allready during game 2 where he dropped 35. So we can expect at least 45 on saturday

Tags
baby=payday, beware rough jail sex!, c.t. = cokc trap, enchanted beard, epic vaginal fail, i let him touch, i let him watch, idots, oh noes no payday