Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 10-20-2004, 04:42 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default What if This were to Happen?

Dallas trades: SG Michael Finley (18.6 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.9 apg in 38.6 minutes)
C Erick Dampier (12.3 ppg, 12.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 32.5 minutes)
SG Marquis Daniels (8.5 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.1 apg in 18.5 minutes)
PG Dan Dickau (2.2 ppg, 0.6 rpg, 0.9 apg in 6.8 minutes)
Dallas receives: C Shaquille O'Neal (21.5 ppg, 11.5 rpg, 2.9 apg in 36.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -20.1 ppg, -8.2 rpg, and -3.8 apg.

Miami trades: C Shaquille O'Neal (21.5 ppg, 11.5 rpg, 2.9 apg in 36.8 minutes)
Miami receives: SG Michael Finley (18.6 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.9 apg in 72 games)
C Erick Dampier (12.3 ppg, 12.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 74 games)
SG Marquis Daniels (8.5 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.1 apg in 56 games)
PG Dan Dickau (2.2 ppg, 0.6 rpg, 0.9 apg in 43 games)
Change in team outlook: +20.1 ppg, +8.2 rpg, and +3.8 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2004, 05:07 PM   #2
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:What if This were to Happen?

Dallas would start,

Terry, Stackhouse, Howard, Dirk, and Shaq, and win it all.

With Harris, Benga, Booth and Bradley on the bench.

Anyone believe Shaq is available? I don't.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 06:17 PM   #3
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road

this will never never never never happen, but I love it!! Anything for shaq!
Old 10-20-2004, 06:38 PM   #4
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

shaq would bitch about dirk and dirk would never become the player he will be next season
Old 10-21-2004, 11:41 PM   #5
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

I don't think that's true. Nobody besides Kobe has ever really had a problem with Shaq; Diesel is hard on his teammates but he's fair too, and I don't think he'd be a negative influence in the locker room by any means.

On the other hand I do agree that Dirk wouldn't be able to realize his full potential this coming season, Shaq would toss up twice as many shots as Damp and what we've got now is a line up where all 5 players are going to be looking to score 15-20 pts a game. No good.

Plus, our bench is kinda thin. What do we do if (when) Shaq goes down for a dozen games? What if Stackhouse or Howard gets hurt?

We'd win a championship yeah but at what cost?

I honestly like our current team over any sort of possible upgrade, hold on hope guys.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 12:21 PM   #6
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Keep dreaming
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 03:19 PM   #7
Bluwizard

Bluwizard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: orangedays

We'd win a championship yeah but at what cost?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Statement- does not- compute.
Bluwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 01:44 PM   #8
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Why don't we just trade Finely + TAW + Hendu for Garnett instead. [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]