Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-21-2004, 09:19 PM   #1
ashjensen

ashjensen is on a distinguished road
Default I really like marquis daniels but he shoots too much

as i said before, i don't agree with that major post that puts marquis in a good light, especially when he dosen't play "great" in the playoffs. i want percentage guys shooting the ball. i want dirk shooting the ball more. i don't want marquis in the game as much as he is right now. he needs to be replaced by howard or something. howard will at least pass the ball to the right place.

no offense, of course i love marquis to death but he needs to not play as much as he is. bad passing, bad shot selection. it hurts the mavs.

ashjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2004, 09:23 PM   #2
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:I really like marquis daniels but he shoots too much

n

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-15-2007 at 12:47 AM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 09:24 PM   #3
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:I really like marquis daniels but he shoots too much

You´ve stated that opinion before in another thread just a couple days ago. No need to open anothr thread. If you still want to talk about it do so in your old thread. This one´s locked.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote