Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-30-2005, 05:18 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default Dallas/Memphis/Orlando

Dallas Gets

Watson S&T starting at 3million(4million works also)
Battie
Christie

Memphis Gets

Francis
Finley

Orlando Gets

Wright
Williams
Posey
Cardinal

Dallas lineup

Terry/Watson/Armstrong?
Christie/Daniels
Howard/Stackhouse
Dirk/Van Horn
Dampier/Battie/Hunter?/DJ

Dallas does it for a little more experience. Christie's been deep in the playoffs, and Watson is farther along than Harris. Battie's another frontcourt body. This also makes them better equiped to trade for a Pierce or Artest.

Memphis lineup

Francis/Stoudamire
Miller/Jackson
Battier/Finley/Snyder
Gasol/Warrick
Borchart/Jake what's his name

Memphis does it to upgrade talent. Francis is better than any other guard they've got. Finley's better than any backup they got. They're solid at each position except Center.

Orlando lineup

Williams/Harris/Nelson
Posey/Dooling/Stevenson
Hill/Turkoglu
Howard/Cardinal
Wright/Cato

Orlando does it for depth. Wright should start over Cato considering Battie started over him sometimes. Williams is good enough. Any of their three points are tradeable.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2005, 06:21 PM   #2
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas/Memphis/Orlando

Quote:
Dallas lineup

Terry/Watson/Armstrong?
Christie/Daniels
Howard/Stackhouse
Dirk/Van Horn
Dampier/Battie/Hunter?/DJ
Where does Devin Harris fit? Or does he end up in Orlando?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 08:24 PM   #3
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Oh shoot. Devin was suppose to be packaged to Orlando.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 01:29 AM   #4
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Dallas/Memphis/Orlando

why would you give up harris for watson. That is a terrible trade.
Old 07-31-2005, 03:23 PM   #5
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

I hope we do better than that.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 04:12 PM   #6
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

I'm not sold on watson as a third or even a fourth option. I think DA is more servicable.
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 05:57 PM   #7
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Devin for Watson?

No thanks.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:03 PM   #8
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Memphis would JUMP all over this deal though or they are stupid...
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote