Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-20-2004, 07:29 AM   #1001
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all
Default RE:Picture Quiz

1. Bibby's left shoe markings.
2. Bibby's ear.
3. Bibby's fingers on right hand.
4. Number on uniform?
5. Fan on bottom right is missing an eye.
6. Fan just to the left of Bibby is missing mouth.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:06 AM   #1002
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Picture Quiz

no tatoos.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 10:08 AM   #1003
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

you blurred some reflections on the floor.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-20-2004, 10:09 AM   #1004
sike
The Preacha

you removed something from the right sleve of bibby's shorts.

Old 08-20-2004, 08:12 PM   #1005
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Maringa found:

1. Bibby's left shoe markings.
2. Bibby's ear.
3. Number on uniform?
4. Fan on bottom right is missing an eye.
5. Fan just to the left of Bibby is missing mouth.

I didn't mess with his right hand...

Sike found:
1. you blurred some reflections on the floor (actually, I removed all the writings on the floor).
2. you removed something from the right sleve of bibby's shorts.

bibby was still a choir boy in Vancouver, so no tatoos

btw. something veeeerrrrryyyyy important is missing in this pic...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 08:27 PM   #1006
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

The ball? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2004, 08:30 PM   #1007
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
The ball? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Bingo! One Tequila for Chiwas!

OK, here is the original

What else is missing? 2 more

Old 08-20-2004, 09:06 PM   #1008
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

his thumbs
Old 08-20-2004, 09:06 PM   #1009
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

or just one thumb
Old 08-20-2004, 09:07 PM   #1010
Just211
Platinum Member

the sole of one fans shoe is different
Old 08-20-2004, 09:15 PM   #1011
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Just211
or just one thumb
thumb? correct

sole of shoe? wrong

Old 08-20-2004, 09:27 PM   #1012
cashhog

cashhog is on a distinguished road

removed trim on shorts?

EDIT: Dumb guess.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:29 PM   #1013
cashhog

hahahah nevermind.

EDIT:

does it count that you placed fans where the ball used to be?

EDIT AGAIN:

Indeed it does not. you messed with a fan's hand....the guy with a watch
Old 08-20-2004, 09:32 PM   #1014
twelli
Diamond Member

hint: hand

Old 08-20-2004, 09:35 PM   #1015
cashhog

you deleted the fingers off a fan's hand...he has a watch...behind bibby's left leg
Old 08-20-2004, 09:36 PM   #1016
Just211
Platinum Member

that fan is missing all his fingers
Old 08-20-2004, 09:37 PM   #1017
Just211
Platinum Member

also twelli, look at the fan with his legs crossed, the bottom of his shoe is different
Old 08-20-2004, 09:38 PM   #1018
cashhog

just 211 is correct. (on the soles of the shoe)
Old 08-20-2004, 09:40 PM   #1019
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Just211
also twelli, look at the fan with his legs crossed, the bottom of his shoe is different
oops I didn't do that. that was done by the aliens...

ok you get a beer for that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004, 10:10 PM   #1020
twelli
Diamond Member

Leaderboard:
[img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] -- mandyahl
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- Evil
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- mongoose
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- MFForever
-- EL
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- sike
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Male23Dan
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Kid Cal, JUST211
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Fah Q, MAV55
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] -- Maringa, cashhog
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- PFuzz
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Fin4, mavs413, MFFinley
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- fabolous
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- U2, twelli, madape, caliente, cheesestar, ocelot, chiwas

10 changes again

Old 08-20-2004, 10:20 PM   #1021
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

1. arm band thing
2. dirk in crowd
3.calvin booth in crowd
4.michael finley in crowd
5. number three in crowd
6. hole in armpit
7. mesed up top of head
8. too many fingers for hassel
9.wrong name?
10. sacremento is spelled wrong
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 10:26 PM   #1022
twelli
Diamond Member

correct:

2. dirk in crowd
3. calvin booth in crowd
4. michael finley in crowd
5. number three in crowd
6. hole in armpit (that's a miniature version of Shaq, btw)

8. too many fingers for hassel

Old 08-20-2004, 10:32 PM   #1023
cheesestar
Golden Member

peja has no eye

and has no armpit hair on his left armpit
Old 08-20-2004, 10:32 PM   #1024
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Peja has 2 drawstrings on his shorts?

Is Dirk in the crowd twice? The guy sitting behind him looks like Dirk as well. If not, the guy next to him has his face missing.

Did you put a hat on the guy sitting in front of Finley?
Old 08-20-2004, 10:37 PM   #1025
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: cheesestar
peja has no eye

and has no armpit hair on his left armpit
wrong

and

wrong

Old 08-20-2004, 10:43 PM   #1026
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
Peja has 2 drawstrings on his shorts?

Is Dirk in the crowd twice? The guy sitting behind him looks like Dirk as well. If not, the guy next to him has his face missing.

Did you put a hat on the guy sitting in front of Finley?
drawstrings [img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]
hat on guy [img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]

1 more (on Peja)

darn, I can't find the 10th change, myself (despite looking at both pics...)

Old 08-20-2004, 10:48 PM   #1027
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Did you put a mark on his forehead?

The "O" in Sacramento almost looks like a Q.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:49 PM   #1028
cheesestar
Golden Member

hassel's arm?
Old 08-20-2004, 10:53 PM   #1029
twelli
Diamond Member

hint: hair

Old 08-20-2004, 10:56 PM   #1030
MavsFanFinley
Guru

you shaved some off the top?
Old 08-20-2004, 11:05 PM   #1031
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Wait...did you make his eyebrow longer?
Old 08-20-2004, 11:05 PM   #1032
twelli
Diamond Member

hint: facial hair...

Old 08-20-2004, 11:07 PM   #1033
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

penciled in some mustache

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 11:11 PM   #1034
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
penciled in some mustache
getting reaaaallly close now...

Old 08-20-2004, 11:12 PM   #1035
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

added some on the beard up on the side of his face?
Old 08-20-2004, 11:15 PM   #1036
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
added some on the beard up on the side of his face?
mandy comes to the rescue...

Old 08-21-2004, 12:51 AM   #1037
twelli
Diamond Member

[quote]
Originally posted by: twelli
Leaderboard:
[img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img] -- mandyahl
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- Evil
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- mongoose
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- MFForever
-- EL
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- sike
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Male23Dan
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Kid Cal, JUST211
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- chessestar
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Fah Q, MAV55
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] -- Maringa, cashhog, MFFinley
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- PFuzz
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Fin4, mavs413
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- fabolous
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- U2, twelli, madape, caliente, ocelot, chiwas

10 changes again

Old 08-21-2004, 01:00 AM   #1038
MavsFanFinley
Guru

1. basketball is bigger
2. The guy in the right bottom corner is added
3. The white blob on the middle left.
4. The ad above the white blob is added.
5. some of the netting is missing.
6. Gasol's number is wrong. Should be 16.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:15 AM   #1039
Mongoose

Mongoose is on a distinguished road

Closed Dirk's eyes
Added a NBA logo to Dirk's shorts
Made Pau's left ear smaller
Flipped the 1 on Dirk's jersey upside down
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 01:21 AM   #1040
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Did something to the 1 (almost looks like an L or period) in Dirk's number?