Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-07-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
WE BELIEVE
Banned

WE BELIEVE can only hope to improve
Default formerly WarriorsFanSinceBirth....

now i molest pig feces.

i believe!!!

Last edited by aexchange; 05-08-2007 at 05:57 AM.
WE BELIEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #2
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

^^^knows he's not wanted, but too insecure to accept the fact.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-07-2007 at 12:48 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:10 PM   #3
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WE BELIEVE
why did you guys ban me??...you fans are just like your team..sore losers!...haha, i told you guys i wasn't worried!!. and i feel sorry for those two fans on here who went to the oracle to see the mavs not only get eliminated but demolished...hahahah CHOKES and OVERRATED!!!!!
So you come to our boards days after the fact to post this? And you went through the trouble of making a new account too. Someone has a life (sarcasm)
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:50 PM   #4
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

my god, shut the up. not all fans are the same. i am a fan of the mavs and will always be, even if they go 0-82 next year. just because you jumped on the warriors bandwaggon, doesn't mean anything. warriors fan since birth lol...i dobut it. if it were true, then you are the last person that should be saying this. both of our teams had long droughts of losing. your new warriors haven't accomplished anything yet. just be a fan of basketball, my god...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-07-2007 at 04:08 PM.
SeattleMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:12 PM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

banned
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #6
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

To choke... you have to been up at some point.
Chicken Diavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:49 PM   #7
WE BELIEVE
Banned

WE BELIEVE can only hope to improve
Default LOL

choked??

i choke on my mom's nuts.

Last edited by aexchange; 05-08-2007 at 05:57 AM.
WE BELIEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
choked?? i meant how you guys choked last year when you were up 2-0 in the finals and just discombobulated AND how you guys had 67 wins this year and were supposed to win it all this year AND i'm not a bandwagoner because I have supported them throughout my life. I went through the trouble to make this because before I was banned you guys were talking so much that I had to come back and let you know that you guys ate your words... so don't worry this is my last post on this LOSER forum, i'm on my way to Utah!!
you are probably a virgin.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-07-2007 at 04:09 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #9
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
choked?? i meant how you guys choked last year when you were up 2-0 in the finals and just discombobulated AND how you guys had 67 wins this year and were supposed to win it all this year AND i'm not a bandwagoner because I have supported them throughout my life. I went through the trouble to make this because before I was banned you guys were talking so much that I had to come back and let you know that you guys ate your words... so don't worry this is my last post on this LOSER forum, i'm on my way to Utah!!
i never said that the Mavs were going to walk all over the Warriors. In fact I said it was going to be a hard series. I gave props to the warriors when they won. so don't generalize all mavs fans. you aren't making a good impression for us for any warrior fan but I understand it's just you. For someone who has been a warrior fan all their life, I'm not sure how you give such blatant disrespect like that.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #10
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough

You shave Baron's pubes with your teeth. 'Nuff said!
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:03 AM   #11
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

What?! After a 13 year playoff absence, Warrior fans suddenly think theyre all that? Geesh!!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 05-08-2007 at 12:04 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:37 AM   #12
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

AK-47 in your face ho. things are a lot tougher when you dont shoot ten-million % huh.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:58 AM   #13
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

move along kids, move along.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote