Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-07-2006, 02:55 PM   #1
Nor*Cal Spur
Banned

Nor*Cal Spur is infamous around these parts
Default Spurs Boards

If your interested, go to www.spurstalk.com to discuss hardcore basketball. Enjoy.

BTW, great game. What a nailbiter.
Nor*Cal Spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2006, 02:58 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want to hear a bunch of no-talent "fans" talk about how the refs were one-sided for Dirk, go to the site. If you want to hear a bunch of homers who show no objectivity, go to the site. If you enjoy no quality posting go there too. Otherwise....don't bother.

Last edited by Drbio; 05-07-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 03:06 PM   #3
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I'm not going to bother. I don't want to talk to Spurs fans.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 05-07-2006 at 03:06 PM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 03:06 PM   #4
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Doc kind of hit the nail on the head there. For whatever reason, I decided to click that link, and the fans there kind of seem like idiots. Not a lot of intelligent discussion going on over there, mostly swear words and bitterness flying around, which is kind of surprising considering they just won the first game. Do the guys over there have some sort of inferiority complex?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 05-07-2006 at 03:07 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 03:10 PM   #5
MavsRule

MavsRule is on a distinguished road

that site is crap. A much better one is Spursreport. Totally disappointed in Stack. WTF was he thinking?
MavsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Doc kind of hit the nail on the head there. For whatever reason, I decided to click that link, and the fans there kind of seem like idiots. Not a lot of intelligent discussion going on over there, mostly swear words and bitterness flying around, which is kind of surprising considering they just won the first game. Do the guys over there have some sort of inferiority complex?
I was being serious. I've been over there before trying to get info on Duncan's foot etc and they are just idiots. There are better Spurs boards available. The only thing "hardcore" at that site is ignorance.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:16 PM   #7
Nor*Cal Spur
Banned

wow I thought this place knew the diff. between bullshit and basketball
Old 05-07-2006, 03:27 PM   #8
Nor*Cal Spur
Banned

spurstalk: 623 viewing
dallas-mavs: 55 people viewing HAHA
Old 05-07-2006, 03:29 PM   #9
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

The Spurs boards do seem to be more active.

Not quite sure why you take pride in that though.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:31 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Spur
wow I thought this place knew the diff. between bullshit and basketball
We do which is why most of us wouldn't waste our time at such a lame ass no talent site. Glad to see you are at least smart enough to find a quality place here though.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:55 PM   #11
Nor*Cal Spur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
If you want to hear a bunch of no-talent "fans" talk babout how the refs were one-sided for Dirk, go to the site. If you want to hear a bunch of homers who show no objectivity, go to the site. If you enjoy no quality posting go there too. Otherwise....don't bother.
Let's see what your posters have to say..

Quote:
a) the refs would call the fouls that went Duncan's way on the other side as well

b) Dirk gets the foul with approximately 1 minute to go

c) Dirk finds his rythm again (we all know that he doesn't like long breaks)

d) Dallas shoots their average FT percentage

e) we get at least some kind of production after we secure an offensive rebound (give the damn ball back to the point guard and play a system)

f) Crawford dies at halftime due to a true martyr fan

g) any of our players flops and whines in front of the refs like Duncan and Ginobilli or Popovic

h) Stackhouse doesn't turn around his very good performance during the last seconds and either takes the ball to the hoop after he secures it or just takes the timeout

i) Terry plays like he normally does

j) Dan Crawford dies right before the 2 minute mark.

There are number of possibilities left, but you can find them yourself. I'm very confident that we can win the next game and then take the series in six games.

We lost by a hair while putting on a sorry offensive performance. We'll win 4 other once nevertheless.
great post smart guy

Last edited by Nor*Cal Spur; 05-07-2006 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:57 PM   #12
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

spurstalk > spursreport.

but they both are full of idiot homers. then again, most fan message boards are. unfortunately today we've had a board full of knee jerking idiots.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 04:01 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Spur
Let's see what your posters have to say..

great post smart guy
Hey dumbass...if you are going to try to quote someone, please make sure you post THEIR name and not mine. ok? You intentionally tried to make that look like I posted it which is wrong. As a matter of fact I refuted a lot of that in that thread, but I wouldn't expect an ignorant ass spurts fan to try to actually post on merit.

For the record, the quote above (in his last post) was from a post by Arne, but dipshit thought he would change the name.

Last edited by Drbio; 05-07-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:40 PM   #14
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I dont have a problem with people being homers. I am a homer so it would be slightly hypocritical but you should at least listen to other points of view.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 04:50 PM   #15
Nor*Cal Spur
Banned

Quote:
Hey dumbass...if you are going to try to quote someone, please make sure you post THEIR name and not mine. ok? You intentionally tried to make that look like I posted it which is wrong. As a matter of fact I refuted a lot of that in that thread, but I wouldn't expect an ignorant ass spurts fan to try to actually post on merit.

For the record, the quote above (in his last post) was from a post by Arne, but dipshit thought he would change the name.
forgive me, i put the wrong name...

don't know how i put your name instead...
Old 05-07-2006, 06:59 PM   #16
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Spurs fan, please return to your Spurs talk and leave us to our Mavs talk. I don't want to have any intelligent arguements with you or your ilk. You won. Congrats. Now go away and let us wallow in self pitty. Go shine your trophys or rings or whatever. Yes, you have scoreboard. Yes you have rings. Happy? I want to be pissed by myself for awhile. You have your rings and we don't so leave the board and go bother some other losers. Please.
big_pth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 07:49 PM   #17
manu2finley

manu2finley can only hope to improve

hey dont diss spurs talk. its cool lots of mavs fans there too
manu2finley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #18
Nor*Cal Spur
Banned

sorry big_pth

ill leave, goodbye
Old 05-07-2006, 10:08 PM   #19
T-Pain

T-Pain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu2finley
hey dont diss spurs talk. its cool lots of mavs fans there too
yeah mavs fans hang out with us in there all the time. even pistons fans
T-Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:13 PM   #20
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

spurstalk is the best message board out there. granted there are a lot of cliff jumpers after a Spurs loss, it's a great place to talk hoops. and every board will have fans that are bias to their teams. Learn to deal with it. Plays you guys think Dirk got hacked on the rest of the world probably saw as a clean block. Places where we feel Howard got away with a travel from the view of a spurs fan whose team is playin the mavs, could have been a legitimate play.
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:13 PM   #21
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

What's with all these new bullshit Spurs fans joining our board?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 05-07-2006, 10:15 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
What's with all these new bullshit Spurs fans joining our board?
It happens every time they win a game. No class fans troll other teams boards. Sadly, that just happens.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:17 PM   #23
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
It happens every time they win a game. No class fans troll other teams boards. Sadly, that just happens.
It's very annoying, even if we had won the game today. Spurts fans should stay on their board where they belong.

Old 05-07-2006, 10:19 PM   #24
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind other team fans coming here as long it's not to trash talk and show up after there team loses too. I don't think it's necessary to lump them all in with the trolls.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:23 PM   #25
Drbio
Banned

The Obi Wan guy sounds like a fan. I've not seen too many tonight though that I would not throw the troll tag at.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:41 PM   #26
xmiltsx

xmiltsx is on a distinguished road

spursreport.com is on a much higher level of collective intelligence than spurstalk.com
xmiltsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:44 PM   #27
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmiltsx
spursreport.com is on a much higher level of collective intelligence than spurstalk.com
The way I see it, if Spurs fans were intelligent, they wouldn't be Spurs fans

Old 05-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #28
xmiltsx

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
The way I see it, if Spurs fans were intelligent, they wouldn't be Spurs fans
that was a good one, but then again, looks like we do cheer for a team with three championships
Old 05-07-2006, 10:51 PM   #29
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
that was a good one, but then again, looks like we do cheer for a team with three championships
That's true, too bad the Spurs run as best in the West will end, as the Mavs beat them and go on to win the title starting a dynasty of their own.

Old 05-07-2006, 11:05 PM   #30
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even if one of those championships has an asterick...

Last edited by MFFL; 05-07-2006 at 11:09 PM.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:09 PM   #31
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I have read a lot of spursreport lately, even before the playoffs began. I know they are not all spurs fans however they seem even more arrogant than the old lakers fans. We have TD, you don't and we are going to win it's pretty much the argument. Everybody else does not matter. Funny thing is when they start saying those cliche lines, in order to eleminate the Spurs you need to beat them 4 out of 7 games and that is just not possible. I actually live in Michigan currently and I visit Pistons boards too and a lot of my friends are Pistons fans. They are so much more humble, and it's not even close. To me that is weird, because regardless of the fact that I would love to see the Mavs win the title I just think the Pistons are too good this year. But you never know. Hopefully we make it that far, and then we'll see.

Last edited by endrity; 05-07-2006 at 11:10 PM.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:14 AM   #32
xmiltsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
Even if one of those championships has an asterick...
i bet if the mavs won that year, you wouldnt put an asterick on it, but our one with an asterick is still more than the mavs have.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:44 AM   #33
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Whats your point? Not only have you been riding the success of Duncan over his entire career (which in case you haven't noticed... hes getting old, along with the rest of your team aside from Parker, Ginobili, and Oberto) but your franchise has been around way longer and had more time to construct and build itself into a contender. I say the job we've done is more impressive based on that fact. The Spurs may have three championships, but your still fairly delusional for assuming they can get a fourth.

Face it, we're younger, getting better, rebuilt our team without losing a single step... and your time has almost run out. Honestly... how long do you think Finely, Horry, Barry, Van Exel, Bowen and Duncan have left until they lose their steps? How good do you think Oberto, Parker, and that Beno guy will be? I'll take Howard, Daniels, Harris, and Diop anyday over them, and this season they have all had the experience of being a CRUCIAL part to a championship team, I can't say the same for Oberto and Beno. Your no where near the position we are in for having multiple runs at the title in the future. Your living in the now which is good... but we're only get better and we're giving you hell right now... imagine when your team begins getting worse. No way will you have the luck we did in rebuilding, sorry to say it.

In conclusion, I hope you enjoy your stay in the lottery when all of your geezer second unit need walkers to help them stand up on the court and our kids our having a field day all over you.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:01 AM   #34
xmiltsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
Whats your point? Not only have you been riding the success of Duncan over his entire career (which in case you haven't noticed... hes getting old, along with the rest of your team aside from Parker, Ginobili, and Oberto) but your franchise has been around way longer and had more time to construct and build itself into a contender. I say the job we've done is more impressive based on that fact. The Spurs may have three championships, but your still fairly delusional for assuming they can get a fourth.

Face it, we're younger, getting better, rebuilt our team without losing a single step... and your time has almost run out. Honestly... how long do you think Finely, Horry, Barry, Van Exel, Bowen and Duncan have left until they lose their steps? How good do you think Oberto, Parker, and that Beno guy will be? I'll take Howard, Daniels, Harris, and Diop anyday over them, and this season they have all had the experience of being a CRUCIAL part to a championship team, I can't say the same for Oberto and Beno. Your no where near the position we are in for having multiple runs at the title in the future. Your living in the now which is good... but we're only get better and we're giving you hell right now... imagine when your team begins getting worse. No way will you have the luck we did in rebuilding, sorry to say it.

In conclusion, I hope you enjoy your stay in the lottery when all of your geezer second unit need walkers to help them stand up on the court and our kids our having a field day all over you.
lol. please try to get your facts right, oberto is 31 years old. last time i checked, the spurs have 5 guys they are waiting upon in europe. i cannot believe you mentioned diop, one of the biggest busts of all time. as for van exel, he already announced this is his last year. finley will be around 2 more seasons and duncan atleast 6 more. nowitzki has been in the league long enough to see the spurs win three rings. but its funny how you mention that our franchise has been around longer. what exactly does that have to do with anything? is the 99 team the same as the 05 team? the 05 team isnt even close to being the 03 team. obviously WE have the ability to bring a team together in a short amount of time and win a ring. i respected other team's fans' opinions but please state true facts first. we have put out three different teams that won nba championships in a 7 going on 8 year span. the mavs did have the same amount of time to put a team around dirk to win a ring, but we all know how that went down. everyone states duncan is on the decline, but lets see you try to play a full season with plantar fasciitis. or lets see you atleast run with plantar fasciitis. since everyone likes to put astericks next to the spurs first championship, maybe if duncan doesnt get nba first team this year and dirk does, we need to put an asterick stating "tim duncan played all year with plantar fasciitis".
Old 05-08-2006, 07:18 AM   #35
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
lol. please try to get your facts right, oberto is 31 years old. last time i checked, the spurs have 5 guys they are waiting upon in europe. i cannot believe you mentioned diop, one of the biggest busts of all time. as for van exel, he already announced this is his last year. finley will be around 2 more seasons and duncan atleast 6 more. nowitzki has been in the league long enough to see the spurs win three rings. but its funny how you mention that our franchise has been around longer. what exactly does that have to do with anything? is the 99 team the same as the 05 team? the 05 team isnt even close to being the 03 team. obviously WE have the ability to bring a team together in a short amount of time and win a ring. i respected other team's fans' opinions but please state true facts first. we have put out three different teams that won nba championships in a 7 going on 8 year span. the mavs did have the same amount of time to put a team around dirk to win a ring, but we all know how that went down. everyone states duncan is on the decline, but lets see you try to play a full season with plantar fasciitis. or lets see you atleast run with plantar fasciitis. since everyone likes to put astericks next to the spurs first championship, maybe if duncan doesnt get nba first team this year and dirk does, we need to put an asterick stating "tim duncan played all year with plantar fasciitis".
You see. This is the problem. I have been dealing with this kinda crap from what? Five, six years now? The other team wins a game, they come over to troll or to "talk". If we wanted to hear how great your team is, we would go over to your board. Spurs, Kings, LAkers, Portland, Twolves, Rockettes...It is all the same. Try to act like you have been here before Spurs fans. You have three rings now right? Act like this is no big deal and keep your trash talking to when it really matters.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:43 AM   #36
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

I just love the spurs fan. They only come out when they win. Then they spew their bullshit and show off their brown noses full of shit. Get over it SA fans, it is a game. The series is one game deep. I mean really, I guess we could track you down to whatever board you love going to and fill that with shit whenever we win a game. Yes,t he spurs have had a dominate team over the past years. But everything comes to an end. we will see.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:21 AM   #37
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

here are some quotes from great analysis on spurs forums. They are so intelligent.

"after carefully analyzing the game i have concluded that the mavs lost because they suck...i'm sure noone was ready for that mind-blowing analysis."

"allas lost because they are finally playing a Championship team"

"This isnt Memphis they are playing! That and they suck major donkey pipi"

very funny stuff. There seem to be one or two descent posters over there.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:38 AM   #38
big_pth
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw

The question is: Why do we care what they think? For a decade we were doormats and they did not bother us. Now we are good and you let them under your skin. I only want them gone from here. I don't come here to talk about how good the spurs are. I come here to talk about how good (or bad) the Mavs are. If I wanted to here how good the spurs are, I would turn TNT on and listen to charles barkely and that group talk about the Spurs and Pistons. They are at least proffesionals.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:00 PM   #39
xmiltsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
here are some quotes from great analysis on spurs forums. They are so intelligent.

"after carefully analyzing the game i have concluded that the mavs lost because they suck...i'm sure noone was ready for that mind-blowing analysis."

"allas lost because they are finally playing a Championship team"

"This isnt Memphis they are playing! That and they suck major donkey pipi"

like i've said before, spurstalk.com is a pathetic site.
Old 05-08-2006, 07:58 PM   #40
Nor*Cal Spur
Banned

DrBio, you should think before you post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbio
No class fans troll other teams boards. Sadly, that just happens.
you should come over to spurstalk.com

there's at least 25 posters that come a day and just say refs are bullshit, etc.
(for your pleasure, http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40510 )

so i suggest you keep your mouth shut buddy