Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Here..Piggy..Piggy...Piggy...

Boy shoots biggest boar
May 27, 2007 12:00am

A WILD boar shot by an 11-year-old boy in Alabama was claimed to weigh a staggering 476kg and measure 2.74m from its snout to the end of its tail.If these measurements are accurate, Jamison Stone's trophy boar would be bigger than Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions after being killed in South Georgia in 2004.

National Geographic experts, who unearthed Hogzilla's remains, believe the animal weighed about 363kg and was 2.4m long.

Regardless of the comparison, Jamison is revelling in the attention.

"It feels really good. It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big," he said.

Jamison said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50-calibre revolver and chased it for three hours before finishing it off with a point-blank shot.

Trees had to be cut down to bring Jamison's prize out of the woods.

Jamison's father, Mike Stone, is turning the beast into sausages.

"We'll probably get 500 to 700 pounds (317kg)," he said.

Jamison has been offered a small part in the new movie The Legend of Hogzilla.

Sausage meat: Jamison Stone, 11, poses proudly with the huge wild boar he shot. It will be made into 300 kg of sausages. Picture: AP / The Associated Press

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-26-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

4029TV.com
Alabama Boy Shoots Monster Pig
Wild Boar Said To Weigh More Than 1,000 Lbs.
POSTED: 6:19 am CDT May 26, 2007
UPDATED: 6:33 am CDT May 26, 2007

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- An Alabama boy has used his revolver on an enormous wild boar, killing the animal and sending the youngster on his way to 15 minutes of fame. Or more.Jamison Stone, 11, used a .50 caliber revolver to kill the pig at a commercial hunting preserve in east Alabama about three weeks ago. Stone, his father and two guides tracked the pig, but bagging the swine took about three hours of chasing through hilly woods before a final shot at point blank range brought it down for good.Stone's father, Mike Stone, said the animal weighed more than 1,000 lbs. and was more than nine feet long. The tusks measured five inches. It took heavy equipment to transport the animal out of the woods. The head went to a taxidermist. The rest is headed for the sausage factory. The Stones could net 500 to 700 lbs. of sausage meat.If the claims are accurate, the trophy boar eclipses Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions before it was killed in south Georgia in 2004.The young hunter is headed for the network morning shows and the silver screen. Hogzilla is the subject of a movie and Stone has been offered a small part in the film, "The Legend of Hogzilla."

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-26-2007 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Wow, that's crazy! I'd probably be scared if I saw that big a boar, and an 11 year old killed it.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 05-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #4
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw something like this on television (about Hogzilla) where it was questioned whether the bore was actually fully wild or not. It could be that the father was a wild boar and that it mated with a domestic one, which are bred to be massive.

Last edited by Windmill360; 05-26-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:30 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Good god that's huge.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:37 PM   #6
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

So he shoots the broad side of a barn with a gun 8 times and it's a huge accomplishment? I don't understand hunting.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:40 PM   #7
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know anything about pigs/boars, but that seems impossibly huge. I mean, that thing looks prehistoric, and it looks like it could take a freaking missle and keep on going.

Are we sure this is real?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 05-26-2007, 08:47 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I don't know anything about pigs/boars, but that seems impossibly huge. I mean, that thing looks prehistoric, and it looks like it could take a freaking missle and keep on going.

Are we sure this is real?
Well.... it took 9 shots, one point blank range.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #9
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

But with a handgun. Meaning he had to be close. I guess if they're that big they probably don't move well, or maybe at all. But would YOU let your 11 year old get close enough to something like that to shoot it?

Weird.

Not to mention how amazing it is to have an 11 year old that can handle a 50 cal hand gun. That's a serious gun.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-26-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:56 AM   #10
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

The dad and uncles were standing around holding high powered rifles, just in case. I'd pee myself like Fergie if I saw something that big in the wild.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:48 AM   #11
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But with a handgun. Meaning he had to be close. I guess if they're that big they probably don't move well, or maybe at all. But would YOU let your 11 year old get close enough to something like that to shoot it?

Weird.

Not to mention how amazing it is to have an 11 year old that can handle a 50 cal hand gun. That's a serious gun.
I read this in another story. The kid killed his first deer with a rifle when he was 5.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 05-27-2007 at 06:52 AM.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:31 AM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

holy neck
Old 05-27-2007, 10:46 AM   #13
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Hogzilla... LOL

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
Old 05-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxgirl
The dad and uncles were standing around holding high powered rifles, just in case. I'd pee myself like Fergie if I saw something that big in the wild.
your lips....give them to me.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:35 AM   #15
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irontoad
So he shoots the broad side of a barn with a gun 8 times and it's a huge accomplishment? I don't understand hunting.
Well I must give the kiddo' a little more cred than you do. You stand up to something that huge with a pistol (that you need to shoot 8 times) and there is some serious tightening of sphincter going on.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-28-2007, 10:37 AM   #16
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Weird.

I would imagine that thing moves pretty dang good man. It's not like a feed lot boar or something, it was running around through the woods, probably hunting bear.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-28-2007, 10:38 AM   #17
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Your sig is kinda bothering me roxgirl. You know, in a sorta good way......
Old 05-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #18
MavsX
Diamond Member

^^ that's what I'm talking about...
Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 AM   #19
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

=) Sorry boys, I like girls.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:11 AM   #20
MavsX
Diamond Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god. That is so hot.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #21
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
I like girls too. I also like girls who like girls.

If everyone's a little queer, can't you be a little straight?
Old 05-29-2007, 12:10 PM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

pink triangle?
Old 05-29-2007, 12:20 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Let's explore this infatuation a little bit shall we? I like girls too.

What type of young ladies? Not asking for photos (well really I am) but instead some photos of desirable public ladies? Hmmmmmmm
Old 05-29-2007, 12:28 PM   #24
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm debating whether or not I should ask a multitude of questions, but wanting to preserve some element of class, I'm torn in twain. Then again, this is a forum of a bunch of pig sports fans, so crass behavior is what one would expect? no?.....(our many female posters excluded of course)

Let's just say, that we support the love between two graginas.... but we don't support what sike does in his free time.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:32 PM   #25
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly...what are the chances she's not a root?
Old 05-29-2007, 02:43 PM   #26
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

you guys are pigs....you're just obsessing over images of hot young nubile lesbians locked in a passionate embrace....

excuse me for a minute, I have some things to take care of....
Old 05-29-2007, 05:35 PM   #27
roxgirl

What is a root? Anywho...I posted many examples of what I'm in to in the "hottest woman in the planet" thread. I'll throw in a pic of a "friend" just for fun.

Last edited by roxgirl; 06-01-2007 at 01:56 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:54 PM   #28
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

you're welcome.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #29
roxgirl

Meh, that's old. I prefer this one.

Last edited by roxgirl; 06-01-2007 at 01:56 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #30
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

an oldie, a goody, and a classic. as for yours, i like tatoos ok, but that's a little garish (not that i would throw her out of bed for eating crackers).

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 05-29-2007 at 06:03 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #31
roxgirl

But those thighs......mm.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:28 PM   #32
MavsX
Diamond Member

I'd like to personally take credit for what just happened, with roxgirl...and the last 15 or so posts. God i'm awesome....only flaco, cap city, and Dude..know what i'm talking about though....

Thanks Roxgirl....

I still got it!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:32 PM   #33
dude1394
Guru

Oh I think roxgirl knows what just went on, in fact I think she may be smiling to herself right now. Oh the power...the power...
Old 05-29-2007, 08:49 PM   #34
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Wink

From this I think we can safely assume, since this is the only rockets fan that's a girl that we know...

That all Female Rockets fans are lesbians. Right?
Old 05-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #35
MavsX
Diamond Member

^ haha, yes!

also, whats with every thread on d-m.com getting wayyyyyyyyyy off topic?

that Sh*t always happens....and i like it!
Old 05-30-2007, 02:13 AM   #36
roxgirl

Stupid boys. =)
Old 05-30-2007, 02:52 AM   #37
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
I read this in another story. The kid killed his first deer with a rifle when he was 5.
could this kid be Leonidas from 300???

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
Old 05-30-2007, 03:22 AM   #38
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

wherethehellhaveI been.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:27 AM   #39
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
wherethehellhaveI been.
yeah dude, you missed the boat...
Old 05-30-2007, 10:36 AM   #40
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't anyone find it the least bit ironic that our resident lesbian is a rocket fan?

edit: not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-30-2007 at 10:37 AM.
Closed Thread