Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 01:33 AM   #121
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxgirl
You call me a whore cause I live a different lifestyle?
reading comprehension for the win.

instead of immediately thinking of a good argument to spew back why don't you actually try to listen to what I'm saying. The fact that you're bi doesn't make you an attention whore. The fact that you fool around with other girls with your bf doesn't make you an attention whore.

bringing it up on a male dominated message board (along with other stuff that I'm too lazy to go quote) does though.

edit: oh and your signature is a good example too

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 06-01-2007 at 01:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2007, 01:36 AM   #122
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
reading comprehension for the win.

instead of immediately thinking of a good argument to spew back why don't you actually try to listen to what I'm saying. The fact that you're bi doesn't make you an attention whore. The fact that you fool around with other girls with your bf doesn't make you an attention whore.

bringing it up on a male dominated message board (along with other stuff that I'm too lazy to go quote) does though.

I really dont care if you think im an attention whore. I realized I was being an attention whore and said I was gonna stop. So sue me. I really dont care.

ANYWAYS...ocelot.....you know my sister?

Edit:OMJESUS please don't tell her I'm bi, my parents will completely disown me.

Last edited by roxgirl; 06-01-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:45 AM   #123
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxgirl
I really dont care if you think im an attention whore. I realized I was being an attention whore and said I was gonna stop. So sue me. I really dont care.

ANYWAYS...ocelot.....you know my sister?

Edit:OMJESUS please don't tell her I'm bi, my parents will completely disown me.
No. I just fuskered your photobucket.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:46 AM   #124
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Next week on.. "When Internet Whores are Caught in a Lie!"

Did creditxpert really give birth to an illegitimate child?
Is drbio the father?
When will flaco and sike come foward with their secret love affair?
And finally will roxgirl reveal her secret love appendage?

Stay tuned.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:46 AM   #125
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
No. I just fuskered your photobucket.
Thats disturbing on many levels. Please stop invading my privacy.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #126
roxgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Next week on.. "When Internet Whores are Caught in a Lie!"

Did creditxpert really give birth to an illegitimate child?
Is drbio the father?
When will flaco and sike come foward with their secret love affair?
And finally will roxgirl reveal her secret love appendage?

Stay tuned.
I still don't understand the concept that I'm lying. This has just gone to a new level. I don't even know what to say. That's really creepy. Is that even legal?
Old 06-01-2007, 01:50 AM   #127
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I've stopped invading. There's nothing left to invade. The girl in the first pic I posted is hot, though.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:55 AM   #128
roxgirl

OK really. Please delete those pictures you posted. I'm going to delete all the ones I did including the link to my myspace. Seriously, I'm really freaked out right now and I feel really violated.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:57 AM   #129
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Well...I'll think about it...of course, nude pics of that first chick, sent directly to me via PM, would motivate me to delete those pics MUCH quicker.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:31 AM   #130
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

no fair

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
Old 06-01-2007, 05:47 AM   #131
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

this thread has turned into a trainwreck.

i'm locking it.
Closed Thread