Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-20-2008, 11:37 AM   #401
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
it's actually Cuban's fault the US economy is collapsing but nice try blaming me
I'm going to eat your soul...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 11:44 AM   #402
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm going to eat your soul...
well you'll have to fly to nj and buy Net game tickets to find me and eat my soul then
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:48 AM   #403
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

so looking at the Free Agents list for 2009 and 2010, who do you guys think will reach Free Agency and who do you think won't

here's the list
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...eeAgents-09-10
Old 11-20-2008, 11:54 AM   #404
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL: Kidd
Pros: Great passer on the break; Excellent stand still 3-pointer shooter; very good on the half court; great free-throw shooter; probably the best rebounding PG in the league.
Cons: Slowing down with age; mammoth contract; not great at slashing anymore; unreliable shooting; comes with basketballgirl25.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #405
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
LOL: Kidd
Pros: Great passer on the break; Excellent stand still 3-pointer shooter; very good on the half court; great free-throw shooter; probably the best rebounding PG in the league.
Cons: Slowing down with age; mammoth contract; not great at slashing anymore; unreliable shooting; comes with basketballgirl25.
There's a downside to every trade...

Old 11-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #406
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
what? Lakers, Cavs, and Cletics are great teams, got to root for them. and Cavs and Celtics are teams in the East, got to root for the East teams to win more the the West since I fing the West highly overrated this year, besides the Lakers, they are good, but all the other teams I think have taken steps back
Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #407
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
I'm also a Thunder fan, so I am deff not a bandwagon fan. I just like different teams, if there is a crime about liking different teams and not liking teams tell me
Old 11-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #408
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm also a Thunder fan, so I am deff not a bandwagon fan. I just like different teams, if there is a crime about liking different teams and not liking teams tell me
I don't care if you like every team in every sport.. I just wish you could talk about it somewhere else.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:24 PM   #409
Underdog

Quote:
It is a crime and you will be punished...

Death by goatse!!!

(don't Google that word at work or around small children...)

Last edited by Underdog; 11-20-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:29 PM   #410
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I don't care if you like every team in every sport.. I just wish you could talk about it somewhere else.
I do talk about it, other places and here and you guys seem to be the only ones who care
Old 11-20-2008, 10:32 PM   #411
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

This ain't your typical online forum garbage dump.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #412
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
It is a crime and you will be punished...

Death by goatse!!!

(don't Google that word at work or around small children...)
what's your thing with children, do you have a thing for them? you keep talking about them
Old 11-20-2008, 10:37 PM   #413
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
what's your thing with children, do you have a thing for them? you keep talking about them
You claim to be 20, correct? There's no way you're over 15. No way.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #414
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
You claim to be 20, correct? There's no way you're over 15. No way.
I'm 20, I don't care if you don't believe me, I was born on

March 11th, 1988 and everyone who knows me knows i am 20 so yeah

hey I have no problem with you and to tell you the truth I only have a problem with Underdog
Old 11-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #415
basketballgirl25
Banned

anyone else hate Shaq?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #416
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
hey I have no problem with you and to tell you the truth I only have a problem with Underdog
well UD is my homie and I find your posts murder to read. Not only are the ideas of your posts (aka you being a fan of every team) annoying but the structure and grammar you use to convey those points makes me want to spoon my eyeballs out.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #417
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25
If you have a problem with UD and don't have a problem with me...then I must be doing something wrong.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #418
fluid.forty.one

The Laker fans in Phoenix are louder than the Suns fans.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:47 PM   #419
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
The Laker fans in Phoenix are louder than the Suns fans.
These days you can't swing a dead cat without hitting ten Lakers fans.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:53 PM   #420
fluid.forty.one

speaking of dead cats, I wonder what happened to ShaggyDirk..
Old 11-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #421
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the Lakers basically toy with the Suns did make me feel a little better about the Mavs' pretty nice effort against LA last week. Man, that would be something if we could steal one down there at Staples next Friday . . . .

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:13 AM   #422
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

My mind tells me the Lakers and Celtics are a class above the other teams in the NBA

but my heart tells me LETS GO MAVS!
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:52 AM   #423
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Another thing , it's just scary that the Lakers have the depth to beat a playoff team despite 8-23 shooting from Kobe and 4 points from Pau Gasol.

The team has the feel of a one superstar team at times though...
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:10 AM   #424
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
My mind tells me the Lakers and Celtics are a class above the other teams in the NBA

but my heart tells me LETS GO MAVS!
Lakers and Celtics are a class above the other teams in the NBA, but I look at Celtics and remember how they sucked for a couple years before that so it gives me hopes
Old 11-21-2008, 05:20 AM   #425
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
If you have a problem with UD and don't have a problem with me...then I must be doing something wrong.
well you didn't blame me for the mavs problems when they were losing and doing bad when UD did and he also said he blamed me for other stuff also. When people blame me for things I don't have any control over I get pissed and he should man up and blame the team for how they played instead of trying to blame me that was weak on his part. I would have stop posting a while back, but then he said he blamed me and that makes me post more because I get pissed when there are people being dumb enough to blame a person not on the team.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:54 AM   #426
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

lof'nl
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:53 AM   #427
Underdog

Quote:
well you didn't blame me for the mavs problems when they were losing and doing bad when UD did and he also said he blamed me for other stuff also. When people blame me for things I don't have any control over I get pissed and he should man up and blame the team for how they played instead of trying to blame me that was weak on his part. I would have stop posting a while back, but then he said he blamed me and that makes me post more because I get pissed when there are people being dumb enough to blame a person not on the team.
You show up on this forum, the Mavs start losing...

I bust on you for that, the Mavs start winning...

It's a SCIENTIFIC FACT - your presence in this forum is bad for the Mavs...

(and you still haven't apologized for the Holocaust...)

Old 11-21-2008, 09:15 AM   #428
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
You show up on this forum, the Mavs start losing...

I bust on you for that, the Mavs start winning...

It's a SCIENTIFIC FACT - your presence in this forum is bad for the Mavs...

(and you still haven't apologized for the Holocaust...)

it's only a SCIENTIFIC FACT for peope who live in a dream world
Old 11-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #429
basketballgirl25
Banned

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...e_harrington/#

Al Harrington going to be a Knick? if this is really going to happen, the Knicks are going to make the playoffs, this is good for them
Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #430
Underdog

Quote:
it's only a SCIENTIFIC FACT for peope who live in a dream world
You're sharp, like a spoon...

Last edited by Underdog; 11-21-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: wait for it....
Old 11-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #431
Underdog

Quote:

Al Harrington going to be a Knick? if this is really going to happen, the Knicks are going to make the playoffs, this is good for them
Thread here...

Old 11-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #432
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
sorry didn't see it before, thanks for a link to it
Old 11-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #433
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry didn't see it before, thanks for a link to it
Don't worry..they just want a date.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #434
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Don't worry..they just want a date.
With half-literate, basketball-retarded Jersey trash???

Funny...

(especially considering all the basketball-savvy, Mavs-loving eTail we already have to chase 'round these parts!)

Last edited by Underdog; 11-21-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #435
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:

so I guess this means you're gonna be a Knicks fan now?
Old 11-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #436
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
so I guess this means you're gonna be a Knicks fan now?
heck no, I hate the Knicks. Like them more then Celtics or Mavs but I hate the Knicks. If your a Nets fan most Net fans hate and I mean HATE the Knicks
Old 11-21-2008, 08:18 PM   #437
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Yet you like them more than the Mavs? Yet you're here?

Why?
Old 11-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #438
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
heck no, I hate the Knicks. Like them more then Celtics or Mavs but I hate the Knicks. If your a Nets fan most Net fans hate and I mean HATE the Knicks
woah woah wait a sec...you hate the Knicks, but you like them more than the Celtics or Mavs?? I think we're gonna need a list of all 30 teams in the order you like/hate them.

Last edited by mavspwnage; 11-21-2008 at 08:20 PM.
mavspwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #439
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

And BTW basketballgirl, the New York Giants SUCK! (actually they don't... they're 9-1...damn.... and they're the Super Bowl champs...damnit)

SUCK!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #440
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
woah woah wait a sec...you hate the Knicks, but you like them more than the Celtics or Mavs?? I think we're gonna need a list of all 30 teams in the order you like/hate them.

I'll give you the top 10 teams
Nets
Cavaliers
Bucks
Hornets
Magic
Raptors
Suns
76ers
Lakers
Heat

the other teams I can stand and just don't root for if any of the above teams are playing them

Knicks
Mavericks
Celtics

are teams I dislike the most

Knicks because they are just the Knicks and most people in NJ/NYC area root for them so I just dislike them

Mavericks I dislike because they are always so good, I think the only reason I hate them now is because Cuban is owner, I can't like anything if I know he has something to do with it, I've hated that man for a few years now, he needs to learn to shut up and sit down. I kind of feel bad about my dislike for the Mavericks because it's only because of Cuban I dislike them

Celtics, I just hate Boston fans, they are so annoying, so that is the main reason I dislike Boston

and I do post of all the message boards, not all everyday but I usually pick two message boards a week to post on for that week or so.

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way