Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-16-2001, 10:30 PM   #41
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I tried your little strategy but it doesn't seem to work for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'll get it up there but after a couple clicks, the sucker ricochets off the wall too fast.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2001, 10:47 PM   #42
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yeah, that's my problem too DJ. I can go good for a while and then it always ricochets real fast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 10:50 PM   #43
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I DID IT!! I DID IT!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 60 WOOHOO!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Old 06-16-2001, 10:56 PM   #44
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

HOLY SH!T! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 84. I'm on a roll tonight. YEAH BABY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2001, 11:09 PM   #45
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Ahh, I suck again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] .

Anyway, I'm gonna post this at fanhome, alright DJ? I'll give you the credit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2001, 11:50 PM   #46
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

ARGH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] . I give up. I'm goin to bed. Later all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 06-17-2001, 11:33 AM   #47
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Yeah...if you get it in one of the corners you can get like 5 or 6 hits that way. I get really pissed off when I click the freakin' ball but it doesn't bounce back up.
Old 06-17-2001, 11:54 AM   #48
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I also get out most of the time because it bounces really fast towards the bottom.
Old 06-17-2001, 12:57 PM   #49
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LOL Tiger [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . I swear that happens to me everytime. I click on the ball and it just keeps falling [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] . Pisses me off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2001, 05:12 PM   #50
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Well the scoreboard is fixed, but if ya wanna get in the top 100, you gotta get like 90 or something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] . And also the ball is different. I swear it weighs more now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2001, 09:31 PM   #51
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

158!!!
Old 06-17-2001, 09:33 PM   #52
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Hurry up and look on the leader board...the first few scores are hacked but right now I'm #63 with 158. It kind of got boring after a while.
Old 06-17-2001, 09:34 PM   #53
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

How the hell are you guys getting such high scores?!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2001, 11:01 PM   #54
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

I don't know..guess I'm just quicker than you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2001, 11:04 PM   #55
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Is 73 still your best score DJ? My highest since I got 84 is only 51. I only average like 8,9-14,15 or so. I still suck pretty bad.

Old 06-18-2001, 07:04 PM   #56
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

I´m NR. 22 on the highscore list with 973 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I could have gone on, but my ISP kicked me after 15 min. with no data transfer. That kind of irritated me.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2001, 08:09 PM   #57
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Also Nr 33 now, with 663. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2001, 08:36 PM   #58
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I gotta ditto what DJ said. How the HELL do you get scores that high? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I can't even break 35 anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2001, 08:45 PM   #59
Fidel
Diamond Member

Rob, if you really wanna now: The ball must go short ways, cause then it doesn´t take up speed. But not too short, leaving you room to react. Also if you kick it up and want to klick it again: wait till the ball is nearly where it was before you kicked it the first time (let it go up and down again). If you want to gain height, klick it a little earlier, just before it would reach the old spot. Hope that helps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I really haven´t played the game that often. Perhaps 10 or 15 trys so far. I´ve never been under 50, and in my tries today I had 420 at least.
Old 06-18-2001, 08:56 PM   #60
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

You make it sound too easy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . I try hitting it up and down in the middle of the room thingy, but then I always hit the ball just a tiny bit off to the side and the ball goes sideways. Then I can't recover from there. I've also tried bouncing it off the wall but always do the same thing. Miss hit it, and then I'm dead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2001, 11:33 PM   #61
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

I get bored after a while and hope it falls soon...but I don't let it fall on purpose and I don't know why. I just can't quit.
Old 06-24-2001, 12:31 AM   #62
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Has anyone done exceptionaly well lately? I think I finally broke myself from playing every spare opportunity.
Old 06-24-2001, 09:04 AM   #63
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Nope, I haven't played it for like a week or something.

Old 06-24-2001, 01:17 PM   #64
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Me neither