Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-08-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default Camby for Sale?

If Denver is stupid enough to trade him, we absolutely have to get in the talks. I say a Croshere/Diop/1st pick for Camby.

Camby Wants To Stay In Denver
8th July, 2006 - 10:35 am
Rocky Mountain News - With four frontcourt players making at least $10M per season, Marcus Camby knows it's likely that at least once will possibly be moved. Having heard his name in rumors, Camby told the Rocky Mountain News that he hopes he remains in Denver for the long haul.

"I would love to stay in Denver, but I understand this is a business and moves have to be made," said Camby. "If the roster stays the way it was, I think we can make it work. I think we have the best core group of big men in myself, Nene and Kenyon (Martin) and, hopefully, we can bring back (free agents Reggie Evans and Francisco Elson)."

Camby applauded the deals that went to Carmelo Anthony and Nene this offseason.

"They're definitely an integral part of our future," Camby said. "Melo is a great, great player, one of the great players of all time. Nene is one of the most promising big men in the league."
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2006, 01:34 PM   #2
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

draw up a line of cocaine from Denver to Dallas and Camby will be at our doors by sundown.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:45 PM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

start spreading it then
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:04 PM   #4
nah-vit-ski

nah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura aboutnah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura about

doesn't he do weed?

- Conrad Burns
nah-vit-ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:45 PM   #5
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

If he does, it sure doesn't affect his in-game performances.. the dude swats shots like it's going out of style.. I'd trade just about anybody for him. Just not Dirk, Devin, Josh, or Jet.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:06 PM   #6
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

no thanks

we don't need guys that sit out games due to ruptured hair follicles. Camby is a guarantee to miss at least 25 games - he's worse than shaq.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:45 PM   #7
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

lol ruptured hair follicles. lol lmao

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 12:07 AM   #8
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
"They're definitely an integral part of our future," Camby said. "Melo is a great, great player, one of the great players of all time. Nene is one of the most promising big men in the league."
Ugh. Bill Walton is contagious....
Old 07-09-2006, 12:31 AM   #9
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
draw up a line of cocaine from Denver to Dallas and Camby will be at our doors by sundown.
good one lol lmao

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:27 AM   #10
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Wouldn't Denver entertain Stack in some part of a package deal? They were after all looking for a shooter of the Finley type.
Old 07-09-2006, 02:58 PM   #11
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
Wouldn't Denver entertain Stack in some part of a package deal? They were after all looking for a shooter of the Finley type.
Yes, but Dallas isn't interested in moving the one guy with the correct championship attitude on the team.

Too bad his efficiency doesn't match his attitude, or he would be "Jordan" like.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:34 PM   #12
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

If Denver moves a player it will be K-Mart not Camby. Camby is a beast when healthy, the problem is he isn't healthy that often.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:12 AM   #13
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
Did you just mention stackhouse as a shooter?????? Have you lost youre damn mind? Im seriously not sure i couldnt outshoot jerry stackhouse.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:22 AM   #14
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Did you just mention stackhouse as a shooter?????? Have you lost youre damn mind? Im seriously not sure i couldnt outshoot jerry stackhouse.
but if they'd go for it...they would be out of there minds...then they could be crazy together...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:56 PM   #15
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Camby was incredible the first half of the season. He might have been the best center in the league.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote