Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future
Default Former ball boy speaks about the NBA

Former ball boy speaks about the NBA

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

IAMA former ball NBA ballboy? Is he retarded?

Quote:
Who was the biggest jerk NBA player you ever came across? How was he a jerk?

Kevin Garnett; no competition there. One of the biggest assholes I've ever come across, he'd yell at us whenever we didn't pass a ball to him during warmups, and basically get pissed if we didn't constantly submit to his personal whims. I think he's single handidly responsible for my hatred of the Celtics
I knew I didn't like that guy.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 11-09-2009 at 09:09 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
IAMA former ball NBA ballboy? Is he retarded?
Well, some of the quotes are quite harsh. But still pretty interesting if it's true.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 11-09-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #4
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

KG bein a douche is something everyone knew already.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:45 AM   #5
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
was this kid touched or something?? needs a special with barbara waltersto reveal his personal hurt? ok, in all seriousness though, we KNEW garnett was an ass but I always thought it was a front for fake intimidation

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:08 AM   #6
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Most of the famous players treat you like you don't exist, notable exceptions were Lebron, Kobe, Dirk Nowitski, Grant Hill, and Amare, who all talked directly with us one way or another. Lebron gave me his headband after a game, Kobe greeted us before the game and gave us high fives after (the lakers won though) and Dirk kept dunking on us during practice, it was cool cuz he was Dirk though lol. And Amare was just awesome towards us all the time, definitely my fav player
no doubt in my mind he was going to be mentioned

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
no doubt in my mind he was going to be mentioned
exactly what I thought, Dirk is the ultimate cool dude

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:56 AM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

this is what the ball boy said on that page...

Most of the famous players treat you like you don't exist, notable exceptions were Lebron, Kobe, Dirk Nowitski, Grant Hill, and Amare, who all talked directly with us one way or another. Lebron gave me his headband after a game, Kobe greeted us before the game and gave us high fives after (the lakers won though) and Dirk kept dunking on us during practice, it was cool cuz he was Dirk though lol. And Amare was just awesome towards us all the time, definitely my fav player
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote