Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Lasik

Trying to get some recommendations for Lasik and what the cost is that people paid.

Been to a Doctor and was quoted $3400 to correct my eyes. They are currently -5.25

While I don't want to go cheap with something like my eyesight, I also don't want to get gouged in the wallet either. Any help here would be appreciated, thanks!
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

My recommendation on something like this is to read review after review with your glasses on so that, upon picking the best in your area to do this at whatever cost they charge you, you don't have to use the glasses again.

This is like toilet paper... Snip coupons all year if you have to, but buy the good toilet paper.