Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-23-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default NY Knick/Music Lover's Dream Tonight in Plano

Hey guys- long time no talk. I hope everyone is doing great. The few of you that know me personally know I work in local radio, so occasionally I'm privy to random news/events before the rest of the world.

That being said, there's an unusual event tonight in Plano that will probably be sparsely attended and if you or any of your friends have any connection to the Knicks or NY Rangers- or are just a diehard NBA fan- this might be interesting.

Jim Dolan, who owns both the Knicks and the NY Rangers (and Cablevision), is playing a free concert tonight in Plano around 8ish with his band, JD & The Straight Shot. The guy is pretty private, and doesn't talk to the media- so this is an unusual opportunity to see him in an intimate environment.

They will be at Love & War in Texas at the NE corner of 75 and Plano Parkway in Plano around 8pm. Maybe I'll see you there.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:34 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Sexrex!
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote