Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-05-2014, 12:06 PM   #1
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold
Default Mavs Moto X

Could someone with a better sense of design help me make a Mavs themed Moto X phone? I was thinking royal blue back/white front/metallic royal blue trim. But I kind of wanted the green in there as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.motorola.com/us/motomaker?pid=FLEXR2
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2014, 02:09 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
Could someone with a better sense of design help me make a Mavs themed Moto X phone? I was thinking royal blue back/white front/metallic royal blue trim. But I kind of wanted the green in there as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.motorola.com/us/motomaker?pid=FLEXR2
The royal blue back/white front/metallic royal blue trim is a good look... Or you can go with a royal blue back/white front/metallic olive green trim if you wanted to get some green in there, but you should also add the navy case to bring the colors together into more of a Mavs theme:

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-05-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #3
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The royal blue back/white front/metallic royal blue trim is a good look... Or you can go with a royal blue back/white front/metallic olive green trim if you wanted to get some green in there, but you should also add the navy case to bring the colors together into more of a Mavs theme:
It....It's ....beautiful....haha. Thanks UD. The case does accent it well. At first I thought an engraving on the back was silly but now I'm thinking either "MFFL" or simply "41" would be subtle enough to be neat.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)

Last edited by bobbyfg7; 12-05-2014 at 03:08 PM.
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
It....It's ....beautiful....haha. Thanks UD. The case does accent it well. At first I thought an engraving on the back was silly but now I'm thinking either "MFFL" or simply "41" would be subtle enough to be neat.
Always a pleasure to help another MFFL.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote