Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-13-2003, 09:01 PM   #41
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Texas/Arkansas

Well ocelot... not to burst your bubble.... but I would be calling for Macks head only if we lose AGAIN to Oklahoma. The Aggies? They are going down for sure. OU I am not so sure about...

But if both teams beat us? Heck, I might be getting on my dress blues.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:06 PM   #42
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Did I mention that I'm currently an Aggie, U2? LOL! My ultimate, wet dream of a season would be the Ags and the Hogs both beating Texas.

But - the Ags look like crap so far. They have no experience in the trenches and are quite weak up to this point.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:15 PM   #43
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Come on ocelot.... you need to start rooting for the Ags....
Old 09-13-2003, 10:18 PM   #44
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

oh...I'm rooting for them. Arkansas will always be my first collegiate love, though. I ultimately hope to transfer back or get my masters there.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:19 PM   #45
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

So..... I can't resist.... are you going to school to learn how to plant a seed? (I know, but it still cracks me up)
Old 09-13-2003, 10:22 PM   #46
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Haha...nope. Started off doing music (scholarship) and decided that wasn't for me after 2 years. Couldn't afford out-of-state tuition so moved back to texas. Now I'm just trying to make up for all of the core classes I didn't touch while at arkansas. SO, I'm still undeclared. I'm thinking about information systems or sports management at the moment.

By the way, Sportscenter is fixing to show the highlights if you want to watch ;-)
Old 09-13-2003, 10:26 PM   #47
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

mmm....highlights. :-)
Old 09-13-2003, 10:29 PM   #48
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Default Texas/Arkansas

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Haha...nope. Started off doing music (scholarship) and decided that wasn't for me after 2 years. Couldn't afford out-of-state tuition so moved back to texas. Now I'm just trying to make up for all of the core classes I didn't touch while at arkansas. SO, I'm still undeclared. I'm thinking about information systems or sports management at the moment.

By the way, Sportscenter is fixing to show the highlights if you want to watch ;-)
Information systems... It's easier to get your foot in the door, it's who you know trust me.

And I have already caught the damn highlights on the local news station. $%$##%%$$$!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2003, 10:50 PM   #49
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Default Texas/Arkansas

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark

Information systems... It's easier to get your foot in the door, it's who you know trust me.

And I have already caught the damn highlights on the local news station. $%$##%%$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL!

Re: Information systems - The economy is just so down right now. I am friends with a bunch of recent grads with Business degrees who are waiters and low end assembly line workers. They can't get jobs. Everyone wants that 2 years or more experience. It really makes me nervous.
Old 09-15-2003, 12:54 PM   #50
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, jones is just a freakin' athlete. and that was a GREAT defensive play by that guy from Arkansas to deflect that option pitch. pretty sweet.
Old 09-15-2003, 01:05 PM   #51
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i was at the game, and it sucked! not only did they lose, but now i am INCREDIBLY sunburned.
Old 09-15-2003, 02:28 PM   #52
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Default Texas/Arkansas

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
i was at the game, and it sucked! not only did they lose, but now i am INCREDIBLY sunburned.
You probably needed the sun anyway...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2003, 02:30 PM   #53
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Default Texas/Arkansas

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
man, jones is just a freakin' athlete. and that was a GREAT defensive play by that guy from Arkansas to deflect that option pitch. pretty sweet.
Jones had the nastiest collegiate dunk I've ever seen a couple of years ago. Dude took off from above the circle (I'm thinking no way he can do that) and cocked a two-handed dunk on Kentucky or LSU. I was in shock. He's an amazingly deceptive athlete.
Old 09-15-2003, 03:11 PM   #54
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, jones had one of the most impressive MISSED dunks i've ever seen.

he got a board, then went up in traffic, cocked it back, and was over like 4 guys... but he missed. i forget who they were playing.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:23 PM   #55
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I just like how laid back he is too. You would never expect him to be such a fierce competitor. I bet he smokes weed :-)

Regardless, I think I have a man crush on him. Him, Cobbs, and the Seahawks rookie Ken Hamlin are my favorite R'Backs of all time.