Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2008, 11:12 AM   #11
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
The way this is going, I'll be the only person left on the site who isn't a moderator.

Still, one can hardly imagine a better qualified group for the position--unless Ron Paul and Mike Gravel were available.

I assume GeorgeW will become the jefe de moderateurs when he returns to Dallas in January? I can see it now, the secret Dallas-Mavs headquarters located in a bunker somewhere below the Bush Library where jthig, Mary, and Flaco are tutored by Al Gore and Dick Cheney in the finer points of mass political control.

Sike, of course, needs no such instruction.
<----------isn't a mod either summer.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote