Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-11-2003, 12:03 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

Quincy Carter is better at playing his position on the football field than eddie najera is at playing his position on the basketball court..

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2003, 12:12 PM   #2
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough
Default drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quincy Carter is better at playing his position on the football field than eddie najera is at playing his position on the basketball court..
Look, I enjoy bashing Mexicans as much as the next guy but daaanggg. Did Najera or Chiwas bang your girlfriend/wife/daughter or what?

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:26 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: WayOutWest
Look, I enjoy bashing Mexicans as much as the next guy but daaanggg. Did Najera or Chiwas bang your girlfriend/wife/daughter or what?
Try to show some class and leave your racist comments off this board.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:58 PM   #4
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 01:04 PM   #5
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:
Try to show some class and leave your racist comments off this board.
Sheesh, it's just a joke. Plus "Mexican" bashing, like basketball, is a year round sport in my neighborhood.

Old 09-11-2003, 01:14 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

racists aren't tolerated here
Old 09-11-2003, 02:19 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

This topic exploded alright.....just not in the direction we thought it would.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 02:24 PM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
This statement really crossed the line.

Quote:
Sheesh, it's just a joke. Plus "Mexican" bashing, like basketball, is a year round sport in my neighborhood.
And this one wasn't any better.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 02:29 PM   #9
WayOutWest
Golden Member

Fine I'll stop kidding around. Murphy asked for it so I gave it to him.

I guess I shouldn't call my kids little coconuts then either.

Old 09-11-2003, 02:52 PM   #10
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Back to the point. That got me going more than my cinammon latte at starbucks this morning.

Najera is a role player. I'm not even a big fan of his. But he assumes his role and does a good job of it. In fact, you might say he's an excellent role payer. He's a superstar at doing the low-profile, blue-collar, hustle, bang-up job that the Mavs ask of him...

Q on the other hand is not a role payer. A QB can't be a role player. It contradicts the job description. Quincy is asked to do a job that he SIMPLY CAN NOT DO.

Apples and Oranges.
Old 09-11-2003, 03:00 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

actually, najera really doesn't do an excellent job at his role. when his role only involves cleaning up the glass on the offensive end and providing energy, then you can say he does an excellent job.

however, as long as playing defense and grabbing d'boards are part of his role, it's ridiculous to say that he does an excellent job accomplishing his goals
Old 09-11-2003, 03:24 PM   #12
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

I guess it is an issue of "point of reference..."

b/c Najera is one of the - if not the- best inside defenders on the roster. He was the only one slightly slowing down TD in the SA series...

But, to compare Najera (who excels at MOST of his job description) to Q (who is a dismal failure at his job in its entirity) is nothing more than shock value...and a little conversation fodder.
Old 09-11-2003, 03:34 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

actually, duncan had his way with najera...just turned around and hit the little jumper over najera's head. the mavs were more effective with walt williams on duncan than they were with najera in the playoffs.

but, after williams, the mavs best defense for duncan was to mix things up..bring the double teams from different directions. najera wasn't more effective than dirk or shawn..that might not be saying much for dirk or shawn though

when you're poor overall defensively and a poor defensive rebounder, it's difficult to call a player a big success. He's just another guy...please note that he mavs are doing everything possible to upgrade the positions that he plays.

1. sf
2. backup PF
3. backup sf
Old 09-11-2003, 03:42 PM   #14
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Lord, Murph, you ARE looking to start a war. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2003, 03:45 PM   #15
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I wish the Mavs would cut both Najera and the Cowboys would cut QC. You guys start the QC and Najera bashing when you guys get bored. No Quincy bashing yesterday but I assume you guys noticed that and put that to a halt.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 03:50 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
I wish the Mavs would cut both Najera and the Cowboys would cut QC. You guys start the QC and Najera bashing when you guys get bored. No Quincy bashing yesterday but I assume you guys noticed that and put that to a halt.
The Cowboys shouldn't cut Qspare. They should let him play out the year to ensure the highest possible draft pick. If we got someone to replace Qstank it could mess up our shot at the #1 pick.
Old 09-11-2003, 03:53 PM   #17
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
The Cowboys shouldn't cut Qspare. They should let him play out the year to ensure the highest possible draft pick. If we got someone to replace Qstank it could mess up our shot at the #1 pick.

I don't ever remember people bashing Hutch this bad but this has gotten ridiculous. If you think the guy sucks why make a thread about him? It just all doesn't add up.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 03:57 PM   #18
XERXES
Diamond Member

I understand your point. But, I'll respectfully disagree that WW did a better job on TD than Najera.

That being said, your arguement has nothing - whatsoever- to do with Q. You stated earlier that Najera:

1) is excellent cleaning the offensive boards
2) is excellent providing an energy spark

Therefore he at least does 2 things well. Quincy, on the other hand does nothing well.

Old 09-11-2003, 04:03 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

FFM- if Hutch were the Dallas QB right now and he played like we all know he plays (badly)....he would be getting his ass handed to him here. I know these posters. It would be brutal. Unfortunately for the Qsucks sympathizers, he plays the most criticized position in the NFL. All quarterbacks will get ripped by their fans if they suck. Unfortunately for Qtard, that is the case right now. IF he plays well the rest of the year, the threads tune will change. Until then, he will be mercilessly cut apart.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:36 PM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FFM- if Hutch were the Dallas QB right now and he played like we all know he plays (badly)....he would be getting his ass handed to him here. I know these posters. It would be brutal. Unfortunately for the Qsucks sympathizers, he plays the most criticized position in the NFL. All quarterbacks will get ripped by their fans if they suck. Unfortunately for Qtard, that is the case right now. IF he plays well the rest of the year, the threads tune will change. Until then, he will be mercilessly cut apart.
Why all the names? Okay, so he is the focal point of our team because he is the starting quarterback. And you have stated publicly you do not like him. Why all the ridiculous names? I mean, I guess some might have thought it was funny the first time you read it, but now it just seems to me at least that you are continuing the name calling for one purpose, to get under the skin of FFM.

I can't speak for him, but I know I have grown tired of it.

Quincy Carter is our quarterback for this season. Let's give him some slack and see if he develops under a coaching legends system. Bashing him repeatedly does not change the fact that he will start for us.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:38 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

I will start a thread comparing Madona and Nash. Maybe this way I can say I'm an "intelligent basketball poster" [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]. ...and objective. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2003, 04:46 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

qtard actually throws a pretty good deep ball when he's in the pocket. he usually hands the ball off pretty well
Old 09-11-2003, 04:51 PM   #23
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
qtard actually throws a pretty good deep ball when he's in the pocket. he usually hands the ball off pretty well
Nice Murph.... We all know why you have started in on the names. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2003, 04:52 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

Sorry U2, but he will be called Qtard or whatever until he doesn't suck anymore.

As for the question "Why should we keep talking about him?" goes....if fans of their teams did not talk about the players...good and bad...message boards would be nothing. Qtard plays the QB position of Americas team. He is playing the poition of interest on the most visible team ever. He will face extreme criticism for his bad play and if he ever does something good, he will get heaps of praise that are overdone as well. It is the nature of being a Dallas Cowboys QB.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:13 PM   #25
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sorry U2, but he will be called Qtard or whatever until he doesn't suck anymore.

As for the question "Why should we keep talking about him?" goes....if fans of their teams did not talk about the players...good and bad...message boards would be nothing. Qtard plays the QB position of Americas team. He is playing the poition of interest on the most visible team ever. He will face extreme criticism for his bad play and if he ever does something good, he will get heaps of praise that are overdone as well. It is the nature of being a Dallas Cowboys QB.

Criticism and Bashing is 2 different things. QTard is not a criticism because I have a hard time believing Quincy Carter is retarted. Maybe the lisp throws people off.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 05:21 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

on some levels he is...he throws a ball that is often retarded by the slightest breeze. the slightest breeze and his ball wobbles.

his ability to make intelligent decisions becomes greatly retarded when he's forced to scramble and make decisions on the run.

Old 09-11-2003, 05:27 PM   #27
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
on some levels he is...he throws a ball that is often retarded by the slightest breeze. the slightest breeze and his ball wobbles.

his ability to make intelligent decisions becomes greatly retarded when he's forced to scramble and make decisions on the run.
Please Murph. You and everyone else here knows Carter isn't retarted. Its one thing to say he isn't a smart football player but its another to say he is retarted. You go from critcism to bashing. Simple as that. And BTW I saw some tight spirals out there last week. I don't expect you nor anyone else who bashes Carter to recognize those spirals. I've seen every qb in the field who played last week and they do not throw a tight spiral on every down. I don't know where that assumption came from.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 07:46 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Please Murph. You and everyone else here knows Carter isn't retarted. Its one thing to say he isn't a smart football player but its another to say he is retarted. You go from critcism to bashing. Simple as that. And BTW I saw some tight spirals out there last week. I don't expect you nor anyone else who bashes Carter to recognize those spirals. I've seen every qb in the field who played last week and they do not throw a tight spiral on every down. I don't know where that assumption came from.
Hay FFM...did you not read the gameday thread? There was plenty of praise on Qtards...what....3-7 plays? Why do you and Qtardfan insist on overlooking the obvious posts? The only conclusion is that you love him so much that you are blind to the facts.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:55 PM   #29
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hay FFM...did you not read the gameday thread? There was plenty of praise on Qtards...what....3-7 plays? Why do you and Qtardfan insist on overlooking the obvious posts? The only conclusion is that you love him so much that you are blind to the facts.

I'm not referring to the gameday thread. I'm referring to this thread where people continue to say he throws ducks. You are going to see one here and there from qbs. BTW,. its hard for me to recognize any Carter compliments when in that same post I see a QTARD or QSUCKS type comment. It just overshadows everything.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 08:15 PM   #30
Drbio
Banned

FFM---CHECK THIS OUT....

Qtard had several really nice throws in Game one. Too bad his mental gaffs and other mistakes overshadowed them. If he could just be consistent for one damn game...he might get some relief. Until then....the is the pressure player on the worlds most known team and when he plays poorly he will hear about it. Actually, this is one of the calmer boards on Qtards week one effort. Some of the other boards were much more brutal.
Old 09-11-2003, 08:20 PM   #31
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
FFM---CHECK THIS OUT....

Qtard had several really nice throws in Game one. Too bad his mental gaffs and other mistakes overshadowed them. If he could just be consistent for one damn game...he might get some relief. Until then....the is the pressure player on the worlds most known team and when he plays poorly he will hear about it. Actually, this is one of the calmer boards on Qtards week one effort. Some of the other boards were much more brutal.

Those were idiots just trying to start controversy. Well I can't speak for every board but I can speak for DallasNews.com. It was clear what there motive was.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 08:23 PM   #32
Drbio
Banned

It wasn't THERE (their?) motive. It was a vast majority of fans blowing off steam about a crappy effort at QB on Sunday.

Those were the fans of the team. Does it not escape you that the vast vast vast majority of fans think that Qspare is a worthless quarterback? It's only a handful of vocal few that even think he has a shred fo a chance to play up to his potential of being mediocre.

Every board I visited on Sunday was filled with Qshitty criticism/bashing/whatever symantical etiologue that you wish to insert. it's a fact that no amount of defense will change.
Old 09-11-2003, 08:29 PM   #33
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
It wasn't THERE (their?) motive. It was a vast majority of fans blowing off steam about a crappy effort at QB on Sunday.

Those were the fans of the team. Does it not escape you that the vast vast vast majority of fans think that Qspare is a worthless quarterback? It's only a handful of vocal few that even think he has a shred fo a chance to play up to his potential of being mediocre.

Every board I visited on Sunday was filled with Qshitty criticism/bashing/whatever symantical etiologue that you wish to insert. it's a fact that no amount of defense will change.

Oh don't you dare try to post my grammer errors in a post. You have posted a few yourself that I and others have restrained from pointing out to you so chill out. Those fans are just a handful of the Dallas Cowboy fans in the world. I don't care what people think about Carter I just think its stupid to think the world is going to end over 1 game. He could just as easily play alot better than what he did next week in NY. The odds are against him but its possible. I just don't get it though. The guys sucks but he gets the most attention on a message board. If I thought the guy sucked I wouldn't give him any attention which is exactly what I do to Hutch.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 08:38 PM   #34
Drbio
Banned

A couple of points....

1. There are differences between type-o's (mistakes) and flat out using an incorrect word (weakness in formal learning). We are all going to do both occassionally, but clearly......you tend towards the latter and do so frequently.

2. I would agree if by handful you mean 90% of the posters.

3. Did anyone say the world was going to end? Please cite it. I only saw people stating the fact that Qspare played awfully bad once again.

4. Hutch is not the starter. Qspare is. Noone criticizes the backup. What are we going to say? Hutch fumbled the clipboard three times against Atlanta? Do you not understand the concept that has been detailed several times for you about Carter getting the criticism because he is the starter?

Edit: to take out an extra line break
Old 09-11-2003, 08:49 PM   #35
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
A couple of points....

1. There are differences between type-o's (mistakes) and flat out using an incorrect word (weakness in formal learning). We are all going to do both occassionally, but clearly......you tend towards the latter and do so frequently.

2. I would agree if by handful you mean 90% of the posters.

3. Did anyone say the world was going to end? Please cite it. I only saw people stating the fact that Qspare played awfully bad once again.

4. Hutch is not the starter. Qspare is. Noone criticizes the backup. What are we going to say? Hutch fumbled the clipboard three times against Atlanta? Do you not understand the concept that has been detailed several times for you about Carter getting the criticism because he is the starter?

Edit: to take out an extra line break

1. Whatever you say Doc. You make grammer mistakes just like everyone else on this board. Just because I do it more frequently than you do doesn't excuse the fact that you do the same exact things I do. As a matter of fact everyone on this site does. You know why Doc? Because they are human.

2. No not 90% of Cowboys fans have computers. I would say about 20-30% of Cowboys fans have computers. I know over 20 people myself who don't have the internet but cheer for the Cowboys nonetheless.

3. No one said the world was going to end however I did hear a couple of "The season is over" type statements. This season was over before we started this season. Our D is good and our O is bad. We need greatness if we are going to be going anywhere.

4. Not sure how Hutch got involved in this. I stated I don't even think about Hutch because he sucks. i didn't think about him last season when he was starter and I don't think about his 3rd stringer self anymore than I did before.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 09:00 PM   #36
Drbio
Banned

[quote]
Quote:

1. Whatever you say Doc. You make grammer mistakes just like everyone else on this board. Just because I do it more frequently than you do doesn't excuse the fact that you do the same exact things I do. As a matter of fact everyone on this site does. You know why Doc? Because they are human.
Did you mean "grammar"? The jury is still out on your humanity.

Quote:
2. No not 90% of Cowboys fans have computers. I would say about 20-30% of Cowboys fans have computers. I know over 20 people myself who don't have the internet but cheer for the Cowboys nonetheless.
I doubt you know 20 people. You totally missed the point (not surprised) and I am not wasting time on you to help you figure it out.

Quote:
3. No one said the world was going to end however I did hear a couple of "The season is over" type statements. This season was over before we started this season. Our D is good and our O is bad. We need greatness if we are going to be going anywhere.
A whole couple? Wow. Not what you implied earlier, but I do agree with your statement about not going anywhere.

Quote:
4. Not sure how Hutch got involved in this. I stated I don't even think about Hutch because he sucks. i didn't think about him last season when he was starter and I don't think about his 3rd stringer self anymore than I did before.
You still miss the concept so painstakingly detailed for you. This is really easy...Qspare is the starter...it's why he gets so much criticism. I've dumbed it down to the bare bones. Do you get it now? One of the reasons that you don't think about players like Hutch is that you are oftentimes unable to think coherently. You probably did think about him but forgot in your randomly occurring mental fog.

edit to fix a quote
Old 09-11-2003, 09:07 PM   #37
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

[quote]
Quote:
Quote:

Did you mean "grammar"? The jury is still out on your humanity.

Quote:
I doubt you know 20 people. You totally missed the point (not surprised) and I am not wasting time on you to help you figure it out.

Quote:
A whole couple? Wow. Not what you implied earlier, but I do agree with your statement about not going anywhere.

Quote:
You still miss the concept so painstakingly detailed for you. This is really easy...Qspare is the starter...it's why he gets so much criticism. I've dumbed it down to the bare bones. Do you get it now? One of the reasons that you don't think about players like Hutch is that you are oftentimes unable to think coherently. You probably did think about him but forgot in your randomly occurring mental fog.

edit to fix a quote

LOL. Doc you know what? Everyone just misunderstands you. We all miss Doc's points. Everyone doesn't understand the intelligent Doc. We are all idiots. Oh no excuse me. Me and QCarFan are all idiots.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 09:09 PM   #38
Drbio
Banned

Although you are correct that you and Qsparefan are idiots, you really should get out of the habit of using other posters as a crutch. I know your position is consistently weak, but let the others speak for themselves.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:14 PM   #39
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Although you are correct that you and Qsparefan are idiots, you really should get out of the habit of using other posters as a crutch. I know your position is consistently weak, but let the others speak for themselves.

Excuse me then. I'm a idiot.

[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 09:18 PM   #40
Drbio
Banned

To thineself be true. Congratulations for your epiphany.

edit...I hate to do it with the progress that you just made....but it should have been "an idiot". Thank you.