Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-02-2004, 06:07 PM   #41
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future
Default RE: OVER/UNDER bring on the Kings!

over
under
over
under
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2004, 06:22 PM   #42
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough
Default RE:OVER/UNDER bring on the Kings!

over
under
over
over

hoh: over
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 06:43 PM   #43
Big_Dog

Big_Dog will become famous soon enough

over
over
over
under

hoh: over
Old 11-02-2004, 06:45 PM   #44
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Over
Under
Over
Under

Under

Thanks Alien.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 06:50 PM   #45
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

OVER
UNDER
OVER
UNDER
OVER
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 07:47 PM   #46
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

under under under under HOH: under
Old 11-03-2004, 01:48 AM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

What a freaking awesome game!!! The kid looks great, 7 dimes and 1 TO and 2 steals…and one amazing ally oop to the big man! And Dirk was Dirk.

Some of you did great on the OVER/UNDER tonight..and while some were lifted to nice heights, others got sunk by the HoH…

It came down like this: UNDER/UNDER/OVER/UNDER…HoH: OVER

Those who suck so much they actually scored a negative score at –1: FahQ(finally gets what he deserves [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Zueri(too good to be so close to Q), FCC(sucker?), tripledipping(L)

They can only be known as 0: puppy(there is not much to him), Razor(step back from the ledge), rakesh(not even worth a penny)…

They can only go to the dollar store at +1: toad(this fits him..cause he blows), ocelot(too ugly to be better than this J ), U2(my man…I’m so ashamed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Murph(is he really a bird brain?? ROCK ME!), sande(can do better than this), Oz(take a bath, cause you stick!), dirno(lobster claw)…

At least they are better than everyone previously mentioned at +2: S-M(can do better than this), V2M(what is V2M?), Folter(think happy thoughts…you too are better than FahQ!), woods(hiding in the trees?), ape(was perfect on the normal selections but got sunk by the HoH), Steve(come on steve…in the same category as ape? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), C(bro, you are better than this…or you are just a very good liar), brick(new player does ok), rabbit(nice start..keep playing), F4ever(ok…but there better days ahead)

Making good at +3: Evil(don’t ever underestimate the power of the dark lord), Dan(he sucks far too much to be here…I’m temped to make him –17 out of pure hatred), Julius(good job), MavsRule(good player), SS(can do better), MFF(the mod of mods), amy(greatness continues), Cali(queens rarely do worse), Novice(is among the chicks who rule the OVER/UNDER), crippler(loves the mavs and his mary jane?)

Kicking butts and taking names at +4: Jive(don’t mess with a fan of Street Fighter), Pongo(will be chrushed by my boys in the fantasy league…but good job tonight……..loser [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Mary(Houston fan…but that is her one weakness), mavdog(must be sad tonight..his horse is losing), Rev(preach it preacher!), Big Dog(good job)

The Lords and Ladies of the land at +5: Twelli(take a picture of that!), MVP(proves that she does not need Raef to dominate), Doc(I have got to quit feeding him the answers…I think he may be using them to cheat), dawg(is proving himself to be one of the best O/U players we have)

Just remember, it called Heaven or Hell for a reason…it roughed a bunch of people up tonight!
See you later for the Wednesday’s game!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 01:54 AM   #48
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Who is your daddy? First Bush wins...then I spank you all (except fellow geniuses twelli and MVP) at Over/Under.....what a freaking great country!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:19 AM   #49
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

5 whopping points and on the same level as doc! Wow!

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:23 AM   #50
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli
5 whopping points and on the same level as doc! Wow!
I know it makes you sick twelli, but sometimes you have to vomit so you can have more cheesecake.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:23 AM   #51
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

And here I thought the HoH was a gimme. Oh well, since I believe it was Devin's shockingly mature play that screwed me on it I can't find it in myself to get too upset.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:12 AM   #52
sandeepgm

sandeepgm will become famous soon enough

Crap....The HOH screwed me....but i am glad the mavs won atleast....
sandeepgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:47 AM   #53
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

[quote]
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Making good at +3: Evil(don’t ever underestimate the power of the dark lord), Dan(he sucks far too much to be here…I’m temped to make him –17 out of pure hatred), Julius(good job), MavsRule(good player), SS(can do better), MFF(the mod of mods), amy(greatness continues), Cali(queens rarely do worse), Novice(is among the chicks who rule the OVER/UNDER), crippler(loves the mavs and his mary jane?)
Ass! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

+3 on opening night... I will take that!
Old 11-03-2004, 12:27 PM   #54
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Who is your daddy? First Bush wins...then I spank you all (except fellow geniuses twelli and MVP) at Over/Under.....what a freaking great country!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Don't forget the Chumdawg! I'll have your ass this season at this O/U stuff!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote