Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-03-2004, 09:17 AM   #1
greensborohill

greensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the rough
Default What did Barkley have to say?

What did Charles, Kenny, & Magic have to say about the Mavs last night? I went to bed so I didn't get to watch it? Any interesting quotables? Are we still to "white" for their liking?
Old 11-03-2004, 10:11 AM   #2
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:What did Barkley have to say?

Not a whole lot, but what he said was positive. While watching the game highlights, he basically said watch out for the Mavericks and he reiterated that Devin Harris will be the ROY.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:04 AM   #3
DirkFromDowntown

DirkFromDowntown is on a distinguished road
Default RE:What did Barkley have to say?

I thought I had heard it all when he called the Mavs as his surprise team.[img]i/expressions/anim_shocked.gif[/img] And yes, the Mavs "are too white" can be put to rest. Not that it ever really mattered, but we won't hear that nonsense from members of the media or the Portland Jail Blazers anymore[img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]