Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-19-2005, 09:49 PM   #41
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

3-0 Dallas

update on the other game

21-10 Giants

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2005, 09:51 PM   #42
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

i actually liked how they gave atrain some opportunities..

i think two possessions a game for him would only be good for dallas

julius is going to get his carries no matter what

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 09:52 PM   #43
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

I'd like to see a lot more A-Train tonight only. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

2 possessions wiht JJ = 0 points
1 possession with A-Train = 3 points.

Coincidence? It's all because sikey started JJ on his developmental league team.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:52 PM   #44
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

kind of odd that they spelled julius so early..anyone else concerned
Old 09-19-2005, 09:53 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid Barber!!!! 18 pts.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:54 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

Awesome Barber 18 points......and rising. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 09:55 PM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

there's Furguson!!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-19-2005, 09:55 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

good showing D!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 09:58 PM   #49
alby
Guru

someone please tell crayton to protect the ball when returning punts

eli manning is really looking like he is maturing

the nfc east doesnt look nearly as bad as what everyone thought going into the season..

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 09:58 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

JJ's back.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:59 PM   #51
alby
Guru

btw the number posts are updating again i think..

or not?

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:00 PM   #52
alby
Guru

damnit a 3rd and 1 and we didnt convert=\

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:00 PM   #53
sike
The Preacha

they need to run it straight up the gut....not side to side!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 10:00 PM   #54
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible play call on third and one...bust the ball up the gut not a play towards the outside.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:01 PM   #55
sike
The Preacha

that last play was a poor call...

Old 09-19-2005, 10:03 PM   #56
alby
Guru

mcbriar is a pro bowler

giants up 24-10 driving inside the NO 30 yard line

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:04 PM   #57
alby
Guru

our depth on defense is pretty incredible..

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:05 PM   #58
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
where was Chaff when we needed him?

I admit failure on this aspect. Today was a weird day, as I also missed a group meeting for one of my classes. I was too busy "pre-gaming" for my show at a local bar. Sorry. Luckily it's the Redskins, and the Boys will take care of business.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:06 PM   #59
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:

I admit failure on this aspect. Today was a weird day, as I also missed a group meeting for one of my classes. I was too busy "pre-gaming" for my show at a local bar. Sorry. Luckily it's the Redskins, and the Boys will take care of business.

Old 09-19-2005, 10:06 PM   #60
alby
Guru

just hope the cowboys dont lose chaffy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:06 PM   #61
Drbio
Banned

Chaff in da' House!

Cowboys win.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:07 PM   #62
sike
The Preacha

dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 10:08 PM   #63
alby
Guru

dat nguyen's anticipation is really good, then again he IS my brother [img]i/expressions/anim_shocked.gif[/img]

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:09 PM   #64
sike
The Preacha

D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 10:09 PM   #65
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
I admit defeat on this one. Not only did I miss this, but I also missed a group meeting for one of my classes. I'm completely off the ball today. I was too busy "pre-gaming" for my show at a local bar to take care of either of my jobs. Luckily it's the sad-sack-Skins, and the Boys will easily win. If they somehow do not, I will step down as thread-maker.

Old 09-19-2005, 10:10 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

wow. Spears and Ware in the line for years to come gives me some happy Cowboys pants.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:10 PM   #67
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

man, spears is gigamongus. he looked like 2 and a half mark brunells on that sack. of course when brunell is lying in his back that could make him look smaller...
Old 09-19-2005, 10:10 PM   #68
alby
Guru

spears fought off a hold for that sack..

its great to finally put some pressure on the opposing quarterback, after a 5 year hiatus..

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:11 PM   #69
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Gotta love the kids, but man, how great is Dat Nguyen?
Old 09-19-2005, 10:12 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: SaltwaterChaffy
Quote:
I admit defeat on this one. Not only did I miss this, but I also missed a group meeting for one of my classes. I'm completely off the ball today. I was too busy "pre-gaming" for my show at a local bar to take care of either of my jobs. Luckily it's the sad-sack-Skins, and the Boys will easily win. If they somehow do not, I will step down as thread-maker.
Blast your eyes!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 10:13 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

We have a nice defense....a good line, a quarterback....wow.

It's been a while.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:14 PM   #72
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

This game is getting lame. Let's make some plays work!
Old 09-19-2005, 10:16 PM   #73
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

No more screens! Just say no.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:16 PM   #74
alby
Guru

that looked like a good play and this is a fumble..

Contact Me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:16 PM   #75
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

As good as the play calling was last week, it has been poor on third down this game.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:17 PM   #76
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Refresh me...is Dat Nguyen the guy they call "dat dude," as in dat dude (though he may not be huge and/or fast) can really effing play?

Julius tweaked his hammy, didn't he?

Doc, don't get me started on Carter. If the idiot had kept his nose clean he could have had a nice career in this league. He had a hell of an arm, too. And he had the luxury of one of the best head coaches in the history of the game, who for some reason--for no good reason, it would seem--took a liking to him.

But then again, he was no Drew Bledsoe. Tonight Drew should pass Johnny Unitas for ninth all time. We are blessed.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:19 PM   #77
Windmill360
Diamond Member

64 total yard... this truely is a "classic" Redskins Cowboys game.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:19 PM   #78
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
that looked like a good play and this is a fumble..
His knee was on the ground so as soon as contact is made with him, he is down.... if he forced the fumble without touching glenn, then it was a fumble. However, it would be impossible to say that absolutely no contact was made with glenn and that all of it was with the ball. So no, it was not a fumble.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:20 PM   #79
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Refresh me...is Dat Nguyen the guy they call "dat dude," as in dat dude (though he may not be huge and/or fast) can really effing play?

Julius tweaked his hammy, didn't he?

Doc, don't get me started on Carter. If the idiot had kept his nose clean he could have had a nice career in this league. He had a hell of an arm, too. And he had the luxury of one of the best head coaches in the history of the game, who for some reason--for no good reason, it would seem--took a liking to him.

But then again, he was no Drew Bledsoe. Tonight Drew should pass Johnny Unitas for ninth all time. We are blessed.
Dat Dude is Wiley........he's no longer here.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:20 PM   #80
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

anthony henry: 2, redskins: 0