Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-27-2007, 03:58 PM   #2081
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
see what I did there?
Old 11-27-2007, 04:02 PM   #2082
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
nice

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:04 PM   #2083
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to give my mom something nice for xmas. Do you know if "Condom Sense" sells gift cards, or what?
Nice to... uh, see you getting into the Christmas spirit? I guess?
Old 12-05-2007, 02:02 PM   #2084
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Nice to... uh, see you getting into the Christmas spirit? Can i have your mom's number?
you, sir, are a newlywed...that is sick...your wife will hear about this

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-05-2007, 03:16 PM   #2085
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you, sir, are a newlywed...that is sick...your wife will hear about this tonight while we make sweet sweet love.
So was that fake concern about him being a newlywed then?
Old 12-14-2007, 10:30 AM   #2086
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sike said he was getting me a "pearl necklace" for Christmas. I don't usually wear jewelry, but hey, what's the worst that can happen?
I don't think you quite got the jizzt of what he was saying....I mean gist.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:56 PM   #2087
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Word. True that.

Peace!
So what.... you've suddenly gone street on us?
Old 12-15-2007, 06:37 PM   #2088
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
word up dawg!
you nerd

Old 12-17-2007, 12:01 PM   #2089
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For my birthday I got a homo-erotic cake shaped like a baseball bat
What's homo-erotic about a baseball bat?
You've never been to my place on a Saturday night
You two are a couple of British cigarettes.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:11 PM   #2090
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
After the last hour and a half session with sike, I needed TWO cigarettes.
And you felt the need to share this with us.... WHY?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-17-2007 at 12:12 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:13 PM   #2091
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Peace on earth, my "dill" towards men.
You're disgusting.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:12 PM   #2092
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You're disgusting...did I mention I need more disgusting in my life???
trust me when I tell you that you are more than disgusting than any ten men should be

Old 12-18-2007, 08:17 PM   #2093
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
trust me when I tell you that you are more disgusting than any of the other ten men playing "penetration" with me
penetration?
Old 12-18-2007, 10:16 PM   #2094
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I think he meant "Operation". Either way there's a half naked guy on a table and a couple of people poking around inside of him until he goes off.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:17 PM   #2095
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I think he meant "Operation". Either way there's a half naked guy on a table and a couple of people poking around inside of him until he goes off. Want me and my buddies to demonstrate on you? We'd love to have you!
Absolutely not. No way in hell.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:08 PM   #2096
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Absolutely not. No way in Garland!
you are strange...

Old 12-19-2007, 04:09 PM   #2097
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
you are u2sarajevo...
Wow. You are brilliant.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:11 PM   #2098
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Wow. You are sike.
what is this game you're playing?

Old 12-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #2099
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quit playing games with my heart.
You're not going to start singing, are you?
Old 12-19-2007, 04:43 PM   #2100
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
You're not going to start singing, are you? Because when I look around, I only see ONE set of size 12 pumps, ONE pair of fishnet stockings and ONE gold lamee clingy lounge dress... don't try to move in on my territory or I'll scratch your eyes out and shriek like a pig with a firecracker in its ass.
I think the territory you have staked out is safe. enjoy.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #2101
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
Is this thread dead in the year 2008?
It appears to be so. Although I think it died in 2007 officially.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #2102
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
Is your sex life completely dead in 2008?
That's sad.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-02-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #2103
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is your sex life completely dead in 2008?
That's sad.... but this is where your "friends" can help you!!

I think we can all break out a tub-o-vasoline and pitch in to make 2008 your best year ever!!!

who is with me, boys??
leave me out of this!
Old 01-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #2104
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
leave me out of this! I'd prefer to just sit here and eat my boogers.
Hey.... are you an Aggie fan?
Old 01-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #2105
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hey.... are you a suppository fan?
Just don't even answer him.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #2106
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
The Mavericks are awesome! They are going to win tonight!
Let me guess.... I am now talking to the WIFE of Flacolaco.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #2107
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
When you have children, can I give them their Flintstones vitamins like suppositories?
Please stop trying to steer the conversation back towards the suppository.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #2108
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Please stop trying to steer the conversation back towards the suppository. Sike filled me up with some last night and I still have not had a BM.
"filled" you up? What on Earth for?

wait, scratch that. I don't want to know why.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:40 PM   #2109
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I miss sike
you girl...I'm back

Old 01-03-2008, 12:22 PM   #2110
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
The Mavericks are awesome! They are going to win tonight!
You were right! Did you get psychic powers for Christmas?
2 things:

1) That was not Flaco obviously but his wife. So his wife was right.
2) Even if psychic abilities were possible(which they aren't), it wouldn't be something that you could get as a present on Christmas.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #2111
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
2 things:

1) Looking into Flaco's eyes, is like being touched by the warmest ray of pure sun light.
2) Even if psychic abilities were possible(which they aren't), I would put the idea inside sike's head that he should put his head inside me.
Have you been spying on me again?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #2112
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Quote:
2 things:

1) Looking into Flaco's eyes, is like being touched by the warmest ray of pure sun light.
2) Even if psychic abilities were possible(which they aren't), I would put the idea inside sike's head that he should put his head inside me.
Have you been spying on me again?
Why? did he just report on your deepest desires?
Old 01-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #2113
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Anyone want to run to the Zoo with me for a Hippo waste shower? The thing starts in 20 minutes so hurry! I hope I get pelted by lots of shrapnel this time.
Hurry? This time?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-03-2008 at 02:13 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #2114
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hurry? This time? Don't you worry. Hard and fast. That's my motto.
Your wife must be so satisfied.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:52 PM   #2115
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Your wife must be so satisfied. <sigh>
Did Mrs. Flacolaco get into the account again?
Old 01-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #2116
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I told Mrs mcsluggo it would last for an entire song next time.
Well...good luck....I guess.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #2117
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
I told Mrs mcsluggo it would last for an entire song next time.
Well...don't I feel inadequate. I'm lucky to get past the first line of Boogie Shoes.
Boogie Shoes? Really?
Old 01-04-2008, 12:03 PM   #2118
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Boogie Shoes? Really?...I prefer Boogie Nights....the movie...I enjoy the last scene of the film SOOOOO much!
you = gross

Old 01-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #2119
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
vag = gross
vag? Shutup.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #2120
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
why do my friends call me "vag"?
you shut up!

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!