Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 02-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #81
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
We won a championship last season without Odom and Marion playing back-up minutes. Not sure what evidence you have that the Mavs can't survive the season without a guy who has been terrible so far?
Yea...that's over the top. But we did have Peja and dsteve sucking up some of the small forward minutes so Marion could slide over. It will be a challenge, yi may be the obvious choice.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 02-28-2012 at 12:31 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #82
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Last season was different. Guys were younger, we had more rest between games, Butler played 29 games, Peja played 25 games, Brewer and Cardinal gave us some quality minutes, the 3 guard lineup worked well...and the competition was a little bit easier. It was still an epic/brutal competition, but this year MIA and OKC are even more dangerous.

Last edited by markus1234; 02-28-2012 at 10:01 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #83
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0pa3MTfxnE

HAHAHA I just made my self LOL....cuz i actually went lookin for it...and HERE IT IS
Matt Pinto was kind of a tool.

Followill is great. I hope he never leaves.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:58 AM   #84
FromDownTown!

FromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really nice

Lets just say Lamar does not return (unlikely), is there a possibility we could sign Wilson Chandler to play some SF mins for the rest of the season, and use Yi and Wright to play back up mins at the 4? Wilson could then can explore the FA after this season. Not sure if this can even happen, so just thoughts.
FromDownTown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #85
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

We need Lamar. We have very little depth behind Marion and Dirk.

That Brewer deal is really coming back to bite us now. I don't care much about Rudy but Corey loved being a Mav even with the limited minutes he got, always played with a lot of joy and energy. And now he has developed quite nicely in Denver. You can tell he practiced his 3pt shot during the summer knowing that with Peja gone he'd have to hit some to get minutes.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #86
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, some Corey Brewer would be sweet right now.

He potentially would've clogged things up for 3D (the real reason he was traded) but I'm sure we could've moved him in the offseason.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #87
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...for-lamar-odom

Cuban doing some DC. I'm sure they're quietly shopping.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #88
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
MARION would get a few mins at PF and VC wuld get some at SF that Marion leaves. Delonte can fill out the rest at the G
Delonte West is out for the next month, so that's not going to happen anytime soon...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #89
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...for-lamar-odom

Cuban doing some DC. I'm sure they're quietly shopping.
Exactly.

Buying out Odom doesn't make a whole lot of sense right now, but Cuban never said anything about trading him...

Old 02-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #90
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Delonte West is out for the next month, so that's not going to happen anytime soon...
Yes i know...but when he ia back. Until then thers roddy and Jones. With Carter and Jet maybe playing a few xtra minutes.

Last edited by AO41; 02-28-2012 at 01:15 PM.
AO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #91
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Odom out at least two games. Source- Jeff Caplan.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #92
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Exactly.

Buying out Odom doesn't make a whole lot of sense right now, but Cuban never said anything about trading him...
Interpretation:

Quote:
"It hasn't been discussed and we wouldn't do it," Cuban said of a possible buyout. "We think Lamar's trade value can be a huge plus for us."
Old 02-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #93
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

I like Odom, but this might actually good for the both sides.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #94
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3qfs...eature=related

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #95
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

If he is really on the trading bloc, who could we possibly get that would be worth it? I mean we all know Lamar's upside and his contract situation is great for us in the off-season. Who could we get that would be of equal or greater value to us?
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #96
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
If he is really on the trading bloc, who could we possibly get that would be worth it? I mean we all know Lamar's upside and his contract situation is great for us in the off-season. Who could we get that would be of equal or greater value to us?
I don't think he's on the block yet, not until brass gets a resolution on what Odom wants to do. I think we will handle this as best we can for both sides, but Mavs wise, salary wise, I can't see us eating the 2.4 on next summers' cap, thus no buyout, and Cuban's comment about trading the contract. But Cuban probably rather see the guy out there in a Mavs uniform. As for trade value, not going to be much if he doesn't wear the blue again before the deadline. It's pretty much a straight expiring deal, we feed the other team 3 million for a profit of 600 K to sit on their cap. Diaw? Hill, Nash?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #97
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Nash would be sweet.

I can't imagine the Mavericks banishing Odom to Charlotte but Diaw would make the most sense as a Odom replacement (versatile forward who can dish and score).

I did like the Hinrich/TMac combo as well.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #98
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nash would be sweet.

I can't imagine the Mavericks banishing Odom to Charlotte but Diaw would make the most sense as a Odom replacement (versatile forward who can dish and score).

I did like the Hinrich/TMac combo as well.
Banishment, for what this guy has put the Mavs through for doing him a favor? He requests permission to leave for the break a day early, does not show up for the required return date, no one knows what's up. We are still paying him, Schwartz should realize the Mavs are not the problem. Aside from that, I doubt he shows his face with the next team, it'll be a buyout. Mavs aren't willing to buy him out, just pay his regular salary as if he were here. If we buy him out now it will have permanent repercussions on next summer's cap.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #99
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Banishment, for what this guy has put the Mavs through for doing him a favor? He requests permission to leave for the break a day early, does not show up for the required return date, no one knows what's up. We are still paying him, Schwartz should realize the Mavs are not the problem. Aside from that, I doubt he shows his face with the next team, it'll be a buyout. Mavs aren't willing to buy him out, just pay his regular salary as if he were here. If we buy him out now it will have permanent repercussions on next summer's cap.
I agree the Mavericks have done LO a solid in this instance and moreover have been coddling the guy all season long despite his really poor play and ho-hum attitude. In a sense, he doesn't deserve anything.

I am just thinking of a perception issue - possibly overthinking...

Old 02-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #100
Underdog

Quote:
Boris Diaw is gone forever, but Charlotte would probably be willing to trade us the guy who ate him...

Old 02-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #101
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

After what Cuban said, it doesnt sound like he would want to trade him either.

Either way, I think he should be let go. As much as i dont like him, he has had alot in his life to deal with. I cant imagine having 2 people close to me die within a few months, and now having to deal with the illness of my father. Have some sympathy Mav fans. I dont think Lamar is in an emotional state to be playing right now though.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #102
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
After what Cuban said, it doesnt sound like he would want to trade him either.

Either way, I think he should be let go. As much as i dont like him, he has had alot in his life to deal with. I cant imagine having 2 people close to me die within a few months, and now having to deal with the illness of my father. Have some sympathy Mav fans. I dont think Lamar is in an emotional state to be playing right now though.
IMO he can give back 1/66th of his salary for each game then. Only in sport
Can you say I don't feel good, I'll just take a paid loa.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #103
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromDownTown! View Post
Lets just say Lamar does not return (unlikely), is there a possibility we could sign Wilson Chandler to play some SF mins for the rest of the season, and use Yi and Wright to play back up mins at the 4? Wilson could then can explore the FA after this season. Not sure if this can even happen, so just thoughts.
Seems he's looking for a multi year deal. Toronto is rumored to be shopping Barbosa to clear the cap space to offer him a big salary.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #104
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

While I too am disappointed in LO's play, the potential is still there for him to play well. And I think the fastest way for the Mavs to add talent before the end of the season is to get more quality minutes out of LO. Every week, he has a game or two that looks like he's "getting it." Then he falls back off the chart.

I have always felt that what matters is that he's playing at a high level come April... Well, tomorrow is March. Time is running out. But we got him, and we're paying him. I have to hope he comes back soon and comes back with his head on straight.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #105
Alykhan04

Alykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to all

Looks like Cubes is talking to Lamar right now:

https://twitter.com/#!/TC1310/status...213378/photo/1

Last edited by Alykhan04; 02-29-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Alykhan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #106
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Time for speculation to go into overdrive.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #107
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Horrible picture but I guess that might be them?

So LO isn't in LA? Or is Cuban in LA?

Old 02-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #108
Alykhan04

Alykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to all

Quote:
Horrible picture but I guess that might be them?

So LO isn't in LA? Or is Cuban in LA?
Obviously could be anyone, it's coming from someone who works at The Ticket so who knows.

I do know that's the downstairs bar at the W, for what it's worth.
Alykhan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:49 PM   #109
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/#!/DwainPrice/st...18008417275905
Quote:
The word on the streets is that the Mavs may trade Lamar Odom to Phoenix for Steve Nash. That will get Odom closer to his home in LA.
Not sure if this is serious or if Dwain Price is a credible source, but man...... I would absolutely love if this happened.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #110
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Would be cool, Nash was Kidd backup in Suns some years ago.
DO IT!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #111
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

I would be down for that deal!!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #112
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe such a package wouldn't include Roddy and/or DoJo. West would slide to the SG then and Kidd and Nash sharing PG duties. Can't see why the Mavs would need their young guns in that case or why Phoenix, recently renewing their non-trade stance, would do a straight swap.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #113
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

why would phoenix want LO? and why would they get rid of nash? the trade makes no sense for them
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #114
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Send DoJo!!

In a flash!! The Mavs would need to free up a guard spot anyways. We would be crazy thin at the forward spot.. if we can snare Grant Hill, it would be saucy.

I'm hoping Dirk and Kidd are blowing Nash's phone and telling him to drop the nice guy act. Be a dick, Steve!!

Last edited by rabbitproof; 02-29-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #115
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Best thing would be Odom/Kidd/DoJo for some sort of Nash/forward combo. But the Mavs would definitely have to take back a bad contract. And then 3D instantly dies.

But: Why would the Suns do that?
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #116
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
Would be cool, Nash was Kidd backup in Suns some years ago.
DO IT!
KJ was also somewhere in that mix. Here's an even further back. I think when both were sophs Kidd at Cal and Nash at tiny Santa Clara, Nash upset Kidd that night.

Last edited by Kidd Karma; 02-29-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #117
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Best thing would be Odom/Kidd/DoJo for some sort of Nash/forward combo. But the Mavs would definitely have to take back a bad contract. And then 3D instantly dies.

But: Why would the Suns do that?
Hill comes as an expiring I believe so 3D remains unaffected. The upside for Phoenix has to be picks and youth. Maybe Odom/Roddy/DoJo/1st for Nash/Hill?

Phoenix probably still doesn't do it unless Nash breaks character and personally requests it (like Odom did).

EDIT:
Hill is on a 6.5M deal - it will be hard to get the salaries to match with such DoJo/Roddy especially as Nash makes more than Odom.

Last edited by rabbitproof; 02-29-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #118
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Most importantly, who the fawk is Dwain Price and his word legit?

Last edited by rabbitproof; 02-29-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #119
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if that is a false rumor...it's a damn good one.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #120
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Nash for Odom would be nice, eliminates next summer's buyout from the cap.

Tags
hopehegetsgilloolyed, lamar odom > cadbane, lol khloe, odom's bag of rocks, odom's empty bag