Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-27-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all
Default Mavs targeting Bosh

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...In-Free-Agency

Quote:

The Dallas Mavericks are positioned to have salary cap room in search of superstar talent in the offseason's free agency, and NBA executives expect the organization to target Chris Bosh.

Bosh is a Dallas native and reportedly received interest from the Mavericks in the summer of 2010 as well.

Bosh has won two championships with the Miami Heat since signing with them and forming a big three along with LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.
He has the ability to play so much better in a different system rather than Heat's and he could be a 20/8 guy with good fg %. But how he 'd fit here playing alongside Dirk? Offensively would be great of course, but what about our defense?
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't seem likely to me.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 11-27-2013 at 05:24 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

i call it BS

As "spend all cap on one max contract" he would be like choice #3

1. Anthony
2. Monroe
3. Bosh

Last edited by sefant77; 11-27-2013 at 05:37 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I just threw up in my mouth.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
I just threw up in my mouth.
Me too, that is a horrible idea, sounds like absolute bs to me. And if it is not the fire Donnie now.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #7
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Want to know how Bosh feels about the idea of leaving LeBron and joining the Mavericks?

Old 11-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
i call it BS

As "spend all cap on one max contract" he would be like choice #3

1. Anthony
2. Monroe
3. Bosh
Monroe please.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #9
Bayliss

I am so lukewarm on Monroe. He is a double double machine. But he plays no defense. And he isn't one of those guys that make your team "better." Strikes me as a Shareef Abdur Rahim type impact.

But then again Detroit has been an effin' mess ever since they let the Wallaces/Billups/Hamilton group break up.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

You guys wouldn't want an endangered species? Really?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:12 AM   #11
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Bosh? I rather take Kendrick Perkins

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #12
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be okay with signing Bosh as long as we shored up other needs too... and I'd much rather have him than Melo.

Greg Monroe over either of them though.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #13
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
Barf. This can't be serious.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:51 AM   #14
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

please no bosh...
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #15
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
please no bosh...
why not?He is solid player!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:14 AM   #16
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
why not?He is solid player!
because we don't need an other PF(at 30yo) with a max contract...

do you remember the dirk-walker-jamison era?no thanks...

Last edited by JeffViggiano; 12-01-2013 at 06:15 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #17
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
because we don't need an other PF(at 30yo) with a max contract...

do you remember the dirk-walker-jamison era?no thanks...
He can play at Center position as well . He is very very solid scorer and good rebounder.Look man we need rebounds.This team have been loosing games because our guys (except Blair and Marion)can't rebound ball .

I remember but as i said we need guy who can rebound ball and Bosh maybe is that one.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:11 AM   #18
JeffViggiano
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
He can play at Center position as well . He is very very solid scorer and good rebounder.Look man we need rebounds.This team have been loosing games because our guys (except Blair and Marion)can't rebound ball .

I remember but as i said we need guy who can rebound ball and Bosh maybe is that one.
he can play center but he isn't a center...i would not give him a max contract,no way.

it's better for us to search players who fits better with dirk...i'd like to take deng+asik.

Last edited by JeffViggiano; 12-01-2013 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:27 AM   #19
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
he can play center but he isn't a center...i would not give him a max contract,no way.

it's better for us to search players who fits better with dirk...i'd like to take deng+asik.
yeah it is very good combinatin i like it.But i don't think so that Houston would like to talk with us about trade because we have nothing to offer.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #20
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
Don't even joke like that.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #21
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

I'd love to have Gortat and Deng. Solves your two biggest needs.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:35 PM   #22
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Why did this thread get bumped? Why does this thread even exist?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:47 PM   #23
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

It's worth it for the "rather have Kendrick Perkins" comment
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:26 PM   #24
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

It's that time of the year again when every big name is automatically associated with the Mavs.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote