Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-19-2015, 11:45 AM   #41
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Wow. TM posted Ana article on Mcgee recovery. Guy was anemic and didn't have enough iron in his blood. Delayed recovery by a lengthy amount of time. Glad docs were able to identify it.
Crazy. How can they miss this for 18month? no single blood test in 18month?
I thought pro athlets have tons of medical checks and blood tests.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2015, 12:11 PM   #42
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

McGee on a diet where they make him eat at least one steak a week. Poor guy.
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:14 PM   #43
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat_1795 View Post
Crazy. How can they miss this for 18month? no single blood test in 18month?
I thought pro athlets have tons of medical checks and blood tests.
Not sure a regular blood test would check iron levels. You'd have to specifically test for it. With an injury not sure it would come across the radar. Could be wrong
Old 12-19-2015, 02:20 PM   #44
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Carlisle on Parsons: "Everybody wants a nice cooked steak, but nobody wants to see you chopping up the cows in the back. The last five or six months, Parsons has been in the back butchering the cows -- that's the kind of work he's had to do."

Parsons had a nice game. I'm especially encouraged by the assists and rebounding numbers. That is about the strongest quote I've heard from Carlisle about a player, and I'm glad that that's how RC feels about Parsons. It gives me hope that Chandler is going to get back to where he was or better since he's been putting in the work.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote