Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-14-2007, 06:50 AM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Phoenix Suns visit Dallas

Phoenix Suns (49-14) @ Dallas Mavericks (52-10)
STATS LLC

Game Time: 8:00PM CST
TV: KTXA (21), ESPN

The Dallas Mavericks apparently aren't invincible, at least not on the road. They are still nearly unbeatable at home, though.

Two days after their 17-game winning streak was stopped, the Mavericks look to extend their home win streak Wednesday when they face the Phoenix Suns in showdown of teams with the NBA's top two records.

Phoenix also put together a 17-game winning streak earlier in the season, and while the Mavericks (52-10) were getting all of the attention during their run, the Suns (49-14) put together a pair of five-game winning streaks and are 10-1 since the All-Star break to stay close to Dallas at 3 1/2 games back.

"We'll see what happens," Phoenix coach Mike D'Antoni said of Wednesday's contest. "We'd love to play well against them and measure ourselves to see what we're doing. Dallas is still out there a little ways (in the standings), but when you play Dallas, it's a measuring stick for both teams. It will be a great game for the fans, and it means a little bit in March, more when we play them in April. One thing's for sure, it will be a great game."

The teams meet for the final time April 1 in Phoenix.

The Mavericks were blown out 117-100 by Golden State on Monday as their streak ended in ugly fashion. Dallas hadn't lost since Jan. 25 and had put together an incredible run of 52 wins in 56 games.

The Mavs trailed by 29 after three quarters as their winning streak, tied for seventh-longest in NBA history, came to an end.

"They came out swinging, and we were never ready for the attack," said Dallas forward Dirk Nowitzki, who scored just 13 points on 3-of-11 shooting and committed seven turnovers. "We were backpedaling all game long. We were just never really ready to play. That's something we've got to learn from if we want to do anything this year in the postseason."

Dallas is the first team in NBA history with three winning streaks of at least 12 games in a season, and the Mavs still have an impressive run going at home, where they've won a team-record 23 in a row.

Dallas -- which plays Phoenix and Boston at the American Airlines Center before leaving on a five-game road trip -- hopes the comforts of home help it get over the disheartening loss to Golden State.

"We weren't here tonight," Mavs coach Avery Johnson said. "We just didn't have it. We got outplayed and worked and hustled, but our guys are professional. They don't have many nights like this, so we'll bounce back. ... This leaves a bad taste in our mouth. We don't like to play like this."

The Mavericks have won both meetings with the Suns this season, including a 101-99 victory at home Dec. 28 that Nowitzki won with a last-second shot.

That was one of only four losses for Phoenix in its last 27 road games. The Suns just wrapped up a five-game homestand, winning all five contests by an average of 12 points.

Phoenix beat Houston 103-82 on Monday, getting 32 points from Leandro Barbosa. D'Antoni picked up his 200th career victory despite being ejected for the first time in two seasons.

Barbosa matched his career high for the second time in three games and continued to bolster his case for the NBA's sixth man of the year award, as he's averaging 17.5 points off the bench.

"What can you say? The guy is playing great basketball," Suns guard Steve Nash said. "He's getting better and better and I think he's even becoming more versatile. He's just a great weapon for us and it is just really fun to watch him develop."

Despite being more known for their high-powered offense, the Suns have held opponents under 100 points in five of their last seven games.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:58 AM   #2
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Good idea starting the GDT so early, u2! Now I know that the Mavs are going to win. Beat the Suns!!! It's time for our boys to start another streak, and this time I'm hoping it'll reach 20. Go Mavs!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:04 AM   #3
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Nash can suck it.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:47 AM   #4
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

lets start another streak
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:49 AM   #5
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

LOL, nice colors.

Last edited by shaw-xx; 03-14-2007 at 07:49 AM.
shaw-xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:50 AM   #6
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

We will...

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:54 AM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Let's NOT start another streak (since a "streak" right now technically means another loss)... The only thing I care about is us beating the Suns - that would wash the taste of the GS loss out of everybody's mouth and prove that Dallas has lost nothing in the ways of focus & determination!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-14-2007 at 07:54 AM. Reason: needs more cowbell!
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:00 AM   #8
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Phoenix plays an improved and better execution style than Golden State. We'll see pretty quickly tonight if they've watched any Golden State film.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:10 AM   #9
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

The sun sets on the Suns tonight!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:11 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I'm nervous.

very nervous.

Look for Dirk and Josh to put this thing on their back and carry it.

oh and Take care of the ball guys!!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:32 AM   #11
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Potential losing streak for Mavs here... I feel a very close game coming tonight. Man I'm crapping my pants!!!!!

Ahem... ok I'm done knee jerking. Close game throughout the first 3 quarter, Mavs shows Suns who's the boss in the 4th and win by 8.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:20 AM   #12
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Dirk bounces back with 45 points and 10 rebounds as the mavs cruise 100-89.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:21 AM   #13
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayC
Dirk bounces back with 45 points and 10 rebounds as the mavs cruise 100-89.
If they hold them to 89, I'll eat BOTH of my shoes
Old 03-14-2007, 09:37 AM   #14
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I'll eat one shoe (including the sock) and my caste. I win.

Mavs win, too. 109-106 with nash missing all of his three last-second free throws.

Last edited by Pongo; 03-14-2007 at 09:37 AM.
Pongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:39 AM   #15
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
You never paid up last time you made a bet like this.... at least not with any picture proof...

Old 03-14-2007, 09:54 AM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
You never paid up last time you made a bet like this.... at least not with any picture proof...

Yeah but it worked didn't it?

Old 03-14-2007, 10:19 AM   #17
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

this kind of reminds me of last year's game of v. the Spurs in march. At the moment that was the biggest game in the history of ever...

...and we lost. there's no such thing as statement games*.

tonight v. the suns....this game has additional relevance because the mavs can clinch the tie-breaker over the suns and it's a pretty sexy matchup. it's a regular season game, and only marginally more important of a game to me than v. the might Bo-Celts on Friday.

*alternatively, every game is a statement game.

Last edited by alexamenos; 03-14-2007 at 10:19 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:28 AM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 102-97
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:31 AM   #19
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Good idea starting the GDT so early, u2! Now I know that the Mavs are going to win. Beat the Suns!!! It's time for our boys to start another streak, and this time I'm hoping it'll reach 20. Go Mavs!!!
im hoping it reaches 36... extending into the playoffs!!

Last edited by nikeball; 03-14-2007 at 10:32 AM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:34 AM   #20
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

You guys realize that this game will determine who the MVP is. The media is going to hype up either Dirk or Nash so much after this game the other will not have another chance. It's going to be a throwdown till the end.

Last edited by craggmac; 03-14-2007 at 10:35 AM.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:35 AM   #21
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by craggmac
You guys realize that this game will determine who the MVP is. The media is going to hype up either Dirk or Nash so much after this game the other will not have another chance.
you're probably right about this....whoever carries the momentum from this game will probably take it.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:41 AM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

thats true only if the suns win

then nash will carry it regardless of who wins in phoenix on 4/1

If the Mavs win, it will still be up for the taking by Nash on 4/1
Old 03-14-2007, 11:10 AM   #23
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

What are the keys to stopping the Suns' offense? How to we slow down the PNR with Amare?

I think we have to pick up Nash in the backcourt to stop the early offense. Also put Buck in to hound him.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:20 AM   #24
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #25
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Quote:
You guys realize that this game will determine who the MVP is. The media is going to hype up either Dirk or Nash so much after this game the other will not have another chance. It's going to be a throwdown till the end.
You nailed it but I guess the media already kinda gave their choice. ESPN's headline before the game is a closer look at Nash...
Old 03-14-2007, 11:52 AM   #26
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

good game regardless of the outcome, I hope...
Old 03-14-2007, 01:16 PM   #27
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Any info on Netstreaming (TVU or similar) ???
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #28
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Go to this site: http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:23 PM   #29
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:34 PM   #30
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

man i wish there was a stream that didn't involve installing software, i'm at work and can't install anything!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:10 PM   #31
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Biggest game of the year, we can get it done at home and that loss was a good reality check for us. I'm more worried about April 1st.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:37 PM   #32
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The funny thing is, neither of them seems to care very much. You'd think that the media would be interested in more tension.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:47 PM   #33
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
You brought me to tears. TVU is working great for me.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:06 PM   #34
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Oh man you are late on the P2P thing. This is how we from outside Dallas have done it for years.
As for the game Dirk will be great, but it is in games like these that JET comes to play. Also if Damp will start he better throw down some dunks early, he usually gets going if he makes his first shots. We will need him tonight.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:11 PM   #35
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

Should be a great game. Can't wait for it. I agree that this might decide the MVP race.

Last edited by DarenG; 03-14-2007 at 03:15 PM.
DarenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #36
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

I know... I heard about P2P webstream long ago but didn't give it a try until recently.

For some reason ESPN doesn't work on TVU... anybody knows any P2P program that does?
Old 03-14-2007, 03:14 PM   #37
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

What's dumb is that if we win tonight and lose on april 1st, everyone will only remember the 1st and Nash will win MVP. They will forget the first 3 times we beat them.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:34 PM   #38
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
I know... I heard about P2P webstream long ago but didn't give it a try until recently.

For some reason ESPN doesn't work on TVU... anybody knows any P2P program that does?
As far as I know ESPN will not work on TVU player until starting time. So wait, till the game begins!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #39
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping

theres a trick on that website for watching espn, root around and try to find it. i'll be around tonight if you dont have any luck
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #40
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna crack 1k tonight.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote