Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of
Default GDT: Mavs @ Kings - February 9th - 9 PM CST/ 10 EST

10 in a row? why the hell not?

Quote:
Mavericks-Kings Preview

By MATT BEARDMORE
Posted Feb 08 2011 1:00PM
The Dallas Mavericks knew they were going to be in for a fight in their last game. They also faced plenty of resistance in their previous matchup with the Sacramento Kings.
Dallas tries to post its second double-digit winning streak of the season Wednesday night when it opens a three-game trip against a Kings team continuing a brutal stretch at Arco Arena.
The Mavericks (36-15) barely extended their win streak - and Cleveland's record skid to 25 games - with a 99-96 victory Monday night. Dallas survived a missed 3-pointer by Anthony Parker and botched play in the final seconds to overcome being held under 100 points for the first time in eight games.
"We knew this game was gonna be tough," Jason Terry said after scoring 11 of his team-best 23 points in the fourth quarter. "A team fighting for their lives, don't want to make history and had lost as many as they lost … That's a good ballclub."
Dallas, one-half game ahead of the Los Angeles Lakers for second in the Western Conference, will try to win 10 straight for the second time this season. The Mavericks' 12-game run from Nov. 20-Dec. 11 included a 105-103 victory at Sacramento on Dec. 4.
The Mavericks needed a 15-4 run in the final five-plus minutes of that matchup to win their seventh straight versus the Kings and third in a row at Arco Arena. Terry had eight of his 23 points in the final period, while Dirk Nowitzki added 25 on 11 of 15 from the field.
Nowitzki, who will make his 10th consecutive All-Star game appearance next week, should be available for this matchup after suffering a wrist injury in the first half on Monday.
"I took some X-rays, they were negative," Nowitzki told the Mavericks' official website after scoring 12 points. "So, it will be better from day to day."
Kings coach Paul Westphal probably wouldn't mind if Nowitzki took the night off. Westphal's team enters this game with a 1-3 record on a six-game homestand that has included matchups with New Orleans, Boston, San Antonio and Utah, and concludes Saturday against Northwest Division-leading Oklahoma City.
Despite facing some of the league's best clubs, the Kings (12-36) have been competitive during this stretch, defeating the Hornets and losing their last three by an average of 7.0 points.
Sacramento squandered a 10-point fourth-quarter lead and committed 20 turnovers overall in a 107-104 loss Monday against the Jazz.
"I thought the turnovers killed us," Westphal said. "... That's a good team and you can't just give them those possessions like we did."
While the Mavericks try to win their fifth straight on the road, newcomer Peja Stojakovic will be making a homecoming of sorts on Wednesday. The veteran sharpshooter, who had eight points and five rebounds Monday in his Mavericks debut, played for Sacramento from 1998-2006 and is the franchise's all-time leader with 1,070 3-pointers and sixth in points (9,498).
Stojakovic is one 3-pointer from moving past Dale Ellis for fourth in league history with 1,720.
Kings leading scorer Tyreke Evans had team highs with 25 points and eight assists in the Dec. 4 loss and is averaging 23.0 points with 7.2 assists in five career games versus Dallas.
The Mavericks have won 23 of 28 against Sacramento.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Let´s see if Peja gets the shots down he gets tonight. Also interested in the Stevenson/Evans matchup...

Dirk ready or will he sit the game out?

Last edited by Kante; 02-09-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:00 AM   #3
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

The Queens must die tonite!
Old 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #4
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

finally a upn game!!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Not going to catch this one fellas, too late for me. Good luck to our boys.

Destroy'em all!!

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!

The game starts at 5 AM for me. Likely it means very early coffee is pretty much needed.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

I prefer 10 pm games to let's say 8-9 pm. This way you can just get up early and start the day with the last two quarters, instead of hanging out through the night till you get too tired to watch the last quarter.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:16 AM   #8
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Feb. 9, 2011
Dallas @ Sacramento--Marc Davis, David Guthrie, Mark Lindsay

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

I hope we win tonight game!!!
Go Mavs!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #10
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
I prefer 10 pm games to let's say 8-9 pm. This way you can just get up early and start the day with the last two quarters, instead of hanging out through the night till you get too tired to watch the last quarter.
Well, sort of I agree. In Finland (EET) it's one hour later than like in Germany in your case, making 5 AM more preferable for me than 4 AM. You might call it an advantage of games played at the West Coast. One the other hand games played at the East Coast are better for you as for me as it's already in the middle of the night in my case. But it evens out

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 02-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #11
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Roddy...Roddy...Roddy...
Old 02-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #12
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH-17 View Post
Roddy...Roddy...Roddy...
One of these days you'll be right, but for now it sounds like some kind of weird mating call...
Old 02-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #13
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

I hope this goes better than last year.

Last year, we barely beat the worst team (Nets) and likewise now (Cavs.)
Dirk scored 12 points in both games
The day after the Nets, we all know what happened to the struggling Knicks vs the 13-game winning streak Mavs.
Let's hope that the struggling Kings don't do the same ....
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:57 PM   #14
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

What with Dirk tonight?

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #15
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMOC View Post
I hope this goes better than last year.

Last year, we barely beat the worst team (Nets) and likewise now (Cavs.)
Dirk scored 12 points in both games
The day after the Nets, we all know what happened to the struggling Knicks vs the 13-game winning streak Mavs.
Let's hope that the struggling Kings don't do the same ....
What does last year have to do with this year?

Two words: Tyson Chandler.

GTFO with your weaksauce...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #16
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What does last year have to do with this year?

Two words: Tyson Chandler.

GTFO with your weaksauce...
Rep, if I could, for bringing "weaksauce" back...
Old 02-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #17
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here to bang the person(s) who said Roddy -Roddy- Roddy. Felt a disturbance in the force.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #18
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

If I find an irresistible urge to post in a thread that beckons "Roddy, Roddy, Roddy".

Preparing to stomp feet and headbutt at any moment now..

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #19
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

evans looks like a black ape, Cousins is his dad
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #20
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
completely unnecessary
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:16 PM   #21
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

no, I think it was quite necessary

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #22
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Mahinmi! Mahinmi!

Seriously, his lefty hook off the glass last game was sick.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-09-2011 at 03:22 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #23
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

easy win
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #24
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ban this douchebag
Old 02-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #25
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
ban this douchebag
And yourself for calling it an easy win...
Old 02-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #26
pablitopicapiedra

pablitopicapiedra is on a distinguished road

Mavs better win by a blowout! Kidd, Dirk 20 minutes each.
pablitopicapiedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #27
iella
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
And yourself for calling it an easy win...
Yes, but ff1 calls it ironically. Or something like that.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #28
DTown All Day

DTown All Day is on a distinguished road

i dont like him
DTown All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #29
fluid.forty.one

In my defense, I've called it twice (maybe 3 times) and we've won every time. So...

Best part about calling the easy win.. everyone freaking out in the 4th quarter if something goes wrong. There were 10 posts in 3 seconds last game when the Cavs tied it blaming me. I felt pretty powerful. Plus we won, so suck it.

I understand though.. I got mad when mavs777 did it till I saw that we won, then I gave him props.. even if he is a racist dbag who deserves the ban stick.

Mavs fans are so scared of optimism. We need that swaaaag.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 02-09-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #30
Kante
Diamond Member

Let´s see if the Mavs can hold on to lead if they have one...

Last edited by Kante; 02-09-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #31
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, wtf?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #32
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

All of us are monkeys, so there's nothing wrong with looking like your ancestors. We just evolved to have less hair and thinner skin.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #33
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow....how do threads turn into this?

Go Mavs!!!!

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-09-2011 at 04:39 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #34
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
In my defense, I've called it twice (maybe 3 times) and we've won every time. So...

Best part about calling the easy win.. everyone freaking out in the 4th quarter if something goes wrong. There were 10 posts in 3 seconds last game when the Cavs tied it blaming me. I felt pretty powerful. Plus we won, so suck it.

I understand though.. I got mad when mavs777 did it till I saw that we won, then I gave him props.. even if he is a racist dbag who deserves the ban stick.

Mavs fans are so scared of optimism. We need that swaaaag.
I have absolutely nothing against optimism. That's a good thing to have. But simultaneously we should also have respect for the opponent. Trap games are everywhere, that's why I wouldn't call any game an easy win.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #35
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Mahinmi! Mahinmi!

Seriously, his lefty hook off the glass last game was sick.
More Mahinmi!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #36
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

maybe the easiest W of all W's.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #37
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
More Mahinmi!
I 2nd that notion.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #38
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be shocked if they even score a point. hell, i'll be surprised if they even show up.

mavs - 243 kings - 0

dirk with 101 points
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #39
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I have absolutely nothing against optimism. That's a good thing to have. But simultaneously we should also have respect for the opponent. Trap games are everywhere, that's why I wouldn't call any game an easy win.
Trap games are all in the mind...

The weak shall perish.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #40
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

racist? wtf?
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mavs777=racist, racism= awesome, return of the quack!