Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #441
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
How is that changing when I said I still take Cutler in a heart beat????? No, Cutler does not have the same receiver and running back core like Romo. Teams can load up to take away the passing games because of the adsence of the running game. If the Cowboys roll out a piss poor running game all season long, you can best believe Romo stats are going to go way down. Cutler stats went down when all his running backs went down..

How about stop giving Romo all those excuses and call it like it is. You want to label these other QB according to there last games, but you refuse to do the same about Romo. How about label ALL of those QB's according to there playoff careers and success? Thats as fair as you can get...
I've never said Romo is a God-Send and the greatest QB to walk on this planet. I've said he has his faults and issues, I've also said he basically has less than 3 years of work at the position and can still easily learn to adjust to the situation. I said he played poorly in the Steelers game, he had bad passes and some INTs. He does some great things and he does some pretty bad things as well.

Plus I never said Cutler had the same weapons as Romo, my words were that they are somewhat comparable. I did say it's a revolving door at the RB position, but it has shown to be effective, Cutler does have a role in it, but it's still shown some effectiveness. His WRs are pretty legit and they're young...but along with him, he's not totally consistent.

Romo is allowed to have more time, like I said...he's still pretty fresh to the situation as a whole. Comparing him to Favre and McNabb, guys who have been in there year after year, clearly Romo is going to look bad in that matchup.

I don't see how I'm being overly favorable to him. I just said I'm not sold that any of those guys are legit night and day differences to him. There is credit given to those QBs, but if it's not dramatic, stick with Romo and let him continue to learn.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-08-2008 at 07:55 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #442
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Well 1st off is Romo 4-7 or this team? And ask yourself is he the reason why we're 4-7 in December in January. And stats mean nothing. Simple proof is the Buffalo game last season. The stats looked horrible. But did Romo not win that game for us? So stats can say whatever you want them to. Who's fault is that Romo is sacked 25 times?

I just don't get fans in Dallas. Yea he's 0-2. But once again did he lose these games for us? Did he not have help in the 0-2 losses? Not to mention ITS ONLY TWO GAMES. Its such a small sample. Realistically what did you expect for Romo to do his rookie year? Or his 1st two years in the league? I just think expectations are ridiculous and that's amazing to me because we're just a couple years away from 5-11 seasons.

Romo the qb didn't choke in the Seattle game. I hate when people bring that up because Romo played well enough for this team to win. He fumbled the snap. He was a couple inches away from actually running that td in. So I think you're main problem with him is he can't hold field goal kicks lol. Not the qb.
In the words of Parcell. You are what your record says you are
I understand your logic but what is the reason his sample size is so small. Can we not name several QB's that have been to the playoff one time with a sample game size of 5 games? Yes, and if they go twice, that means sample size can be 10 games. As long as a Romo lead team loses in the 1st rd his sample size will be small

Let me attack Romo on your last section. What kind of expectations SHOULD you have with a team built to win NOW, and is the "Team to beat in the NFC" both years in the playoffs? Can we expect at the very least one playoff win? Is that asking for too much?

Now, dont get me wrong, I expect more than one win during those two years in the playoffs as well.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-08-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:14 PM   #443
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Silk... you are slacking off dude..... that last line should have had minimum 3 winkies I believe.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #444
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
In the words of Parcell. You are what your record says you are
I understand your logic but what is the reason his sample size is so small. Can we not name several QB's that have been to the playoff one time with a sample game size of 5 games? Yes, and if they go twice, that means sample size can be 10 games. As long as a Romo lead team loses in the 1st rd his sample size will be small

Let me attack Romo on your last section. What kind of expectations SHOULD you have with a team built to win NOW, and is the "Team to beat in the NFC" both years in the playoffs? Can we expect at the very least one playoff win? Is that asking for too much?

Now, dont get me wrong, I expect more than one win during those two years in the playoffs as well.
I don't really know what to tell. Not too many qb's out there have playoff wins. Its not as easy as you make it seem. Honestly, I think this year if we get into the playoffs is when we should expect a win. Everyone isn't Ben Roethlisberger. Its rare for a rookie to even get in the post season. But by no means would I say the Steelers won a Super bowl because of Ben R.

BTW, your boy Delhomme is looking rather sharp tonight. lol
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #445
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't really know what to tell. Not too many qb's out there have playoff wins. Its not as easy as you make it seem. Honestly, I think this year if we get into the playoffs is when we should expect a win. Everyone isn't Ben Roethlisberger. Its rare for a rookie to even get in the post season. But by no means would I say the Steelers won a Super bowl because of Ben R.

BTW, your boy Delhomme is looking rather sharp tonight. lol
Yeah Delhomme was not top notch tonight, but he closed out that game like he can in the "Big Games". LOL

As you know we are in December and that is winning time. Delhomme made a couple of bad passes, but he made some adjustments in order to win the game.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:14 AM   #446
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I've never said Romo is a God-Send and the greatest QB to walk on this planet. I've said he has his faults and issues, I've also said he basically has less than 3 years of work at the position and can still easily learn to adjust to the situation. I said he played poorly in the Steelers game, he had bad passes and some INTs. He does some great things and he does some pretty bad things as well.

Plus I never said Cutler had the same weapons as Romo, my words were that they are somewhat comparable. I did say it's a revolving door at the RB position, but it has shown to be effective, Cutler does have a role in it, but it's still shown some effectiveness. His WRs are pretty legit and they're young...but along with him, he's not totally consistent.

Romo is allowed to have more time, like I said...he's still pretty fresh to the situation as a whole. Comparing him to Favre and McNabb, guys who have been in there year after year, clearly Romo is going to look bad in that matchup.

I don't see how I'm being overly favorable to him. I just said I'm not sold that any of those guys are legit night and day differences to him. There is credit given to those QBs, but if it's not dramatic, stick with Romo and let him continue to learn.
First of all, very good post by you...............

Now, lets go to Cutler. You are off alot on Cutler for this season. He does not have an effective running game by rotation. It is killing Denver. They are now down to their 6th string RB, because even Hollis is out now. Teams are loading up to stop the pass, and it is making it extremely hard to get those numbers up and get those wins. IMO

I dont think that Romo is considered still young. I think he is a veteran QB with a team that is built to win the SuperBowl for the past three years. Romo has everything that a QB would want. An All-Pro RB, WR and TE...Is this not a dream situation for ANY professional QB? Come on now, what else do you need. Now, you bring in Roy Williams as well for a weapon!!

I do think the veterans I listed is head and shoulders above Romo when talking about "Big Game" performance and winning. IMO. Now, if we just talking about raw stats, then Romo can measure his stats with the best of them in the NFL right now. But, we all know that what counts is Wins/Loses in the playoffs and in winning time in Dec and Jan.

You know what, I would take Warner over Romo in the "Big Games" as well. Maybe not for a full season, but I would prefer to have Warner starting for me when it counts late in the season or in the playoffs. IMO

I will end with this. Romo is the best QB available in the market so I can accept that and live with it...BUT, I will ride him until he proves himself overall in the Big Games. A good start would be for him to have a great game against the Giants..I think that would be a nice start and if he closes out the season with no more loses and gets to the playoffs, I will think that we just may get a chance to get to the Superbowl.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-09-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:46 AM   #447
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Your story has grown tiresome.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:30 AM   #448
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Youtube is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqRs6yBZtBE

I love videos like these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJTRXaVxE1w
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #449
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah Delhomme was not top notch tonight, but he closed out that game like he can in the "Big Games". LOL

As you know we are in December and that is winning time. Delhomme made a couple of bad passes, but he made some adjustments in order to win the game.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up.

Delhomme was not the reason the won that "Big Game". The fact that his running backs combined for over 300 yards rushing was the reason that Carolina won that "Big Game".

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:46 PM   #450
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post

Delhomme was not the reason the won that "Big Game". The fact that his running backs combined for over 300 yards rushing was the reason that Carolina won that "Big Game".
Deangelo Williams had more rushing yards than Delhomme had passing yards. All Delhomme had to do was hand off last night and he still managed to throw to the opposing team.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #451
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Deangelo Williams had more rushing yards than Delhomme had passing yards. All Delhomme had to do was hand off last night and he still managed to throw to the opposing team.
Let me back it up then because I can say the EXACT same for Romo. Deangelo and Choice had about the same total number of yards, so why did Romo not decide to just hand the ball off to Choice in the crunch rather than taking all those gambles in crunchtime? Thats on Romo, because he can make adjustments at the line of scrimmage.

My point again, is that Romo is a Mental Midget. All he had to do is make the right play by handing the ball off and let our defense hold up and win the game. Why did this NOT happen? Real simple. Romo as a QB does not make the right decisions in the crunch. That is part of his job is to make the right play, rather it be a pass or run. Once he gets to the line he can make all the adjustments needed to make the right play....
Old 12-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #452
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:

Yes, Delhomme made all the right plays in crunch time, rather it was passes to Smith or getting his RB's the ball. QB do make calls to make the right play for any situation. Delhomme made smart plays at the end and he make the right plays to get his RB's the ball to finish off the day. You had great coaching and QB decisions in the end. Both are very good professionals and they won....

Why cant Romo and Wade do this? Shit, Choice was having a field day out there, but Romo and Wade decided to put the ball in the air against the Steeler defense that is set up to take away throws like they had been doing all day. Better yet watch the replays at the end where Romo had tunnel vision, because he had a couple of WR wide open on seeral plays at the end. If he did not want to run out the clock with the ground game, then play it safe...
Old 12-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #453
Silk Smoov
Banned

Default More to being a QB than Stats

Here is what alot are missing. QB is more about managing the game rather than just raw stats. The QB's that are most likely the best winners in "Big Games" are good at managing and also put up some raw stats.

I would say that the QB that is the best at both is Peyton. Once Peyton learned to manage the game under pressure he became a big game QB who could win the "Big Games" in the playoffs or the close games. A good example of a QB that has learn to manage the game is Eli. He does not put up monster numbers but he has learned to manage the game.

Now, if I look at Romo, he is good at putting up the numbers, but I think he is severely lacking how to manage the game like the Top QB's who are consistently winners in the playoffs. Romo has all the tools to be a great QB, but he is a mental midget on the field. Thats why you can see him telling the coach to challenge some plays when he should not, you see him forcing the ball to WR when he should not, you see him throwing to T.O. (Even while double or triple teamed) just to keep T.O. happy after T.O. has said something to him about getting the ball. Same reason he gets tunnel vision in the crunch, and does not see wide open players. Same reason he does not see the pressure coming behind him and he loses the ball on fumbles late in games. This is all about game management.

Some QB's are good at it, while some are good at putting up monster stats. I think Romo is just good at putting up monster stats. All he needs is to learn how to manage the game and to also maybe have a stronger coach who can help Romo manage the game. Romo had that in Purcells, but he stayed in Parcells doghouse, because Romo tends to do what he wants on the field. IMO

Good Article on this a few weeks ago: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...42&section=nfl
Another: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/24/sp...24+2008&st=nyt

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-09-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #454
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me back it up then because I can say the EXACT same for Romo. Deangelo and Choice had about the same total number of yards, so why did Romo not decide to just hand the ball off to Choice in the crunch rather than taking all those gambles in crunchtime? Thats on Romo, because he can make adjustments at the line of scrimmage.
Here were Choice's 4th Quarter runs. We were up 13-3 at this point. AKA "crunch time".

1-10-DAL3 (12:20) T.Choice right guard to DAL 5 for 2 yards (Aa.Smith, R.Clark).
1-10-DAL14 (10:58) T.Choice up the middle to DAL 14 for no gain (T.Polamalu, J.Farrior).
3-5-DAL19 (9:28) (Shotgun) T.Choice right guard to DAL 18 for -1 yards (T.Polamalu).
1-10-DAL40 (7:15) T.Choice right tackle to DAL 41 for 1 yard (L.Woodley).
1-10-DAL15 (1:58) (Shotgun) T.Choice up the middle to DAL 17 for 2 yards (J.Farrior, T.Kirschke).

If only we had 5th downs like Colorado, we could actually make something out of those 2-yarders.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 12-09-2008 at 02:45 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #455
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Here were Choice's 4th Quarter runs. We were up 13-3 at this point. AKA "crunch time".

1-10-DAL3 (12:20) T.Choice right guard to DAL 5 for 2 yards (Aa.Smith, R.Clark).
1-10-DAL14 (10:58) T.Choice up the middle to DAL 14 for no gain (T.Polamalu, J.Farrior).
3-5-DAL19 (9:28) (Shotgun) T.Choice right guard to DAL 18 for -1 yards (T.Polamalu).
1-10-DAL15 (1:58) (Shotgun) T.Choice up the middle to DAL 17 for 2 yards (J.Farrior, T.Kirschke).

If only we had 5th downs like Colorado, we could actually make something out of those 2-yarders.
Ok, lets have "Real Talk".

How many pts did Pitt get from that? ZERO

What happens sometimes after that? Romo INT for a 7pt score for Pitt

No matter what, if Whitten makes his break, that is still an INT. That ball was poorly thrown, in addition to Whitten not getting out of his break. No matter what that is an INT for a TD...Now, stop making excuses for Romo...
Old 12-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #456
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like how you totally neglect the fact that Carolina's backup running back (Jonathan Stewart) had 115 yards by himself. If you think Choice running the ball against Pittsburgh was anywhere near as effective as what the Carolina backs did last night, I don't know what to tell you.

I'd love to see the lists of teams that lose when their running backs combine for 300. I bet it's slim no matter who the quarterback is.

And did you not pay attention to how much we tried to hand off to Choice in the fourth quarter that got nowhere? The Steelers defense wasn't going to let us run the clock out, they were too good for it. We tried to run the clock out when we had the lead, but it failed pretty miserably. When else did you think we should run the ball? During the 2 minute drill?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-09-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #457
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Ok, lets have "Real Talk".

How many pts did Pitt get from that? ZERO

What happens sometimes after that? Romo INT for a 7pt score for Pitt

No matter what, if Whitten makes his break, that is still an INT. That ball was poorly thrown, in addition to Whitten not getting out of his break. No matter what that is an INT for a TD...Now, stop making excuses for Romo...
So what did you think we should do in the last two minutes of the game? Run the ball so that we prevent Pittsburgh from getting an interception that they return for a touchdown? Let's say Choice leads us to another 3 and out and Pittsburgh gets the ball with 1:30. Now, they have all the momentum in the world and need only a field goal.

And even if Choice does get the first down, what is the result of your strategy? Choice runs the clock out and takes us to overtime? Why is that a good a strategy?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #458
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Co-sign Fin's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkSmoov
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkSmoov
Yes, Delhomme made all the right plays in crunch time, rather it was passes to Smith or getting his RB's the ball. QB do make calls to make the right play for any situation. Delhomme made smart plays at the end and he make the right plays to get his RB's the ball to finish off the day. You had great coaching and QB decisions in the end. Both are very good professionals and they won....
Silk, you said you wanted Romo to hand the ball to Choice so he could win the game just like Stewart did for Delhomme and the Panthers. I pointed out that Choice was getting nowhere fast on any of his Q4/"Crunch Time" runs. We were up 13-3 to start the 4th and needed a prolonged possession to kill the clock, but we were getting 2 yards at best on Choice's runs. Where do we go if the run game is stalled? Doesn't get more "real" than that.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 12-09-2008 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:52 PM   #459
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
I like how you totally neglect the fact that Carolina's backup running back (Jonathan Stewart) had 115 yards by himself. If you think Choice running the ball against Pittsburgh was anywhere near as effective as what the Carolina backs did last night, I don't know what to tell you.

I'd love to see the lists of teams that lose when their running backs combine for 300. I bet it's slim no matter who the quarterback is.

And did you not pay attention to how much we tried to hand off to Choice in the fourth quarter that got nowhere? The Steelers defense wasn't going to let us run the clock out, they were too good for it. We tried to run the clock out when we had the lead, but it failed pretty miserably. When else did you think we should run the ball? During the 2 minute drill?
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. Just keep coming up with them.

No matter what, running the ball for 1+yd is betting than throwing an INT for a TD. As of matter of fact. Running the ball for negative yds is better as well. It is all about managing the game. I will take 3 straight plays of no yds than throwing the ball for an INT for a TD.

Our defense played great all night long, so I would have found a way to manage for the defense to finish off the game. I am talking about all the mess at the end of the game before that last drive by the Cowboys.

Feel free to continue the excuses.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #460
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
So what did you think we should do in the last two minutes of the game? Run the ball so that we prevent Pittsburgh from getting an interception that they return for a touchdown? Let's say Choice leads us to another 3 and out and Pittsburgh gets the ball with 1:30. Now, they have all the momentum in the world and need only a field goal.

And even if Choice does get the first down, what is the result of your strategy? Choice runs the clock out and takes us to overtime? Why is that a good a strategy?
Thanks for answering your own question. I put both strategies in bold so you know how to manage a game better.

Ooooh, by the way, Romo could also hit the open WR and run the clock out or win the game as well. So, there are other options out there in managing a game..FYI
Old 12-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #461
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. Just keep coming up with them.

No matter what, running the ball for 1+yd is betting than throwing an INT for a TD. As of matter of fact. Running the ball for negative yds is better as well. It is all about managing the game. I will take 3 straight plays of no yds than throwing the ball for an INT for a TD.

Our defense played great all night long, so I would have found a way to manage for the defense to finish off the game. I am talking about all the mess at the end of the game before that last drive by the Cowboys.

Feel free to continue the excuses.
Our defense played great all night long? Seriously, did you not even watch the fourth quarter? There's a reason the score went from 13-3 to 13-13, and contrary to what you seem to believe, it was not Tony Romo.

But let's play along and pretend that all of the sudden the defense would have stopped acting like the sieve they were at the end of the 4th quarter and would have stopped Pittsburgh. How does the defense then finish off the game? Are you expecting them to get a turnover returned for a touchdown? How much time do you expect it to take for your defense to finish them off? You know the game eventually runs out of time, Donovan.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #462
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Co-sign Fin's post.

Silk, you said you wanted Romo to hand the ball to Choice so he could win the game just like Stewart did for Delhomme and the Panthers. I pointed out that Choice was getting nowhere fast on any of his Q4/"Crunch Time" runs. We were up 13-3 to start the 4th and needed a prolonged possession to kill the clock, but we were getting 2 yards at best on Choice's runs. Where do we go if the run game is stalled? Doesn't get more "real" than that.
Have you ever played a sport? I am just wondering because I guess you dont understand games from a player or coach standpoint. COWBOYS were WINNING the GAME....Cant you understand that? Force Pitt to score on out defense that was doing a great job...We were WINNING...The pressure is on the Steelers...I am done on this, because you just want to make excuses for Romo. Not once do you even mention for Romo to just hit the open WR for short passes w/o INT...Common logic type stuff. All you want to worry about is Choice. How about Romo? Basically what you are saying is that all Romo could do being up 13-3 at the end of the game is throw INT for TD, because Choice was not getting large chunks of yards...

Here is Romo Here on this:

“I always felt like the quarterback’s job is to win games,” Favre said. “You can win games, you can lose games based on the way you play or your decisions. I’ve had my share of both; I’m going to go down swinging.”
Old 12-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #463
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Thanks for answering your own question. I put both strategies in bold so you know how to manage a game better.

Ooooh, by the way, Romo could also hit the open WR and run the clock out or win the game as well. So, there are other options out there in managing a game..FYI
So you think Romo saw three options: run the ball, throw it to a receiver, or throw it to Deshea Townsend, and he chose answer c?

If you want him to throw it to a receiver, I hate to break it to you, he just might throw an interception. Football's a crazy game like that.

And considering the fact that Choice was average something like 1 ypc, how on earth do you expect him to run the clock out?

And if he does run the clock out, what happens if you never see the ball again because Pittsburgh wins the flip and marches right down the field for the score like they did on their last two drives. Then what do you think of your genius strategy?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2008, 06:42 PM   #464
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Silk, can you name which quarterback gives us the best chance of wining a title in the future as of right now?
Old 12-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #465
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Have you ever played a sport? I am just wondering because I guess you dont understand games from a player or coach standpoint. COWBOYS were WINNING the GAME....Cant you understand that? Force Pitt to score on out defense that was doing a great job...We were WINNING...The pressure is on the Steelers...I am done on this, because you just want to make excuses for Romo. Not once do you even mention for Romo to just hit the open WR for short passes w/o INT...Common logic type stuff. All you want to worry about is Choice. How about Romo? Basically what you are saying is that all Romo could do being up 13-3 at the end of the game is throw INT for TD, because Choice was not getting large chunks of yards...
Hello?? I pointed out that we were winning 13-3. Twice. You seem to believe that Romo threw 17 points worth of interceptions-returned-for-touchdowns. And you missed my rebuttal point completely, which is that Romo did not have the luxury of handing the ball off to Choice. Are you even trying to argue coherently? I know you're used to getting ganged up on, but step 1 to dealing with that is NOT lumping everyone's arguments together. You might find that we agree on some stuff (ie, Romo was throwing like crap the whole game). There are complexities here which reject a black-and-white view of the argument. You called for running the ball FTW ala Delhomme, I called you on it with stats... You lost.

Oh, and leave your personal issues of rejection aside, overcompetitive flag football player guy. I have played sports, as if that had any bearing whatsoever on this discussion. I may not be 501 on sports, but this is 101 we're talking about here.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #466
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Really...?

We're still on this? If we're still going in circles by Sunday, someone needs a timeout.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #467
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Really...?

We're still on this? If we're still going in circles by Sunday, someone needs a timeout.
Sorry, I'll go to the corner. I think I just hate studying for these finals and would rather do something more unproductive.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2008, 07:07 PM   #468
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
COWBOYS were WINNING the GAME....Cant you understand that? Force Pitt to score on out defense that was doing a great job...We were WINNING...The pressure is on the Steelers...
Your laziness in checking the facts before talking out your a$$ has -TWICE- forced me to look at the play-by-play of this painful game. I hate you for that.

Fourth Quarter
Pittsburgh Steelers possession stopped on 4th and Goal. 13-3 Dallas
4-1-DAL1 (12:26) G.Russell left guard to DAL 3 for -2 yards (B.James; K.Davis).
Dallas Cowboys at 12:20

Cowboys possession punt. 13-3 Dallas
2-8-DAL5 (11:41) T.Romo pass short left to T.Owens to DAL 14 for 9 yards (J.Harrison; T.Polamalu).
2-10-DAL14 (10:16) T.Romo pass short right to T.Choice to DAL 19 for 5 yards (B.McFadden, J.Farrior).
4-6-DAL18 (8:57) (Punt formation) S.Paulescu punts 42 yards to PIT 40, Center-L.Ladouceur. S.Holmes to DAL 25 for 35 yards (K.Burnett, K.Davis).
Pittsburgh Steelers at 08:42

That's 3 runs and 2 completed short passes out of 5 total plays, a combo you said you wanted- ala Delhomme. 4-5 plays were to Choice, like you wanted.

Pittsburgh Steelers possession leads to FG. 13-6 Dallas
4-8-DAL23 (7:20) (Field Goal formation) Je.Reed 41 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-J.Retkofsky, Holder-M.Berger.
Je.Reed kicks 65 yards from PIT 30 to DAL 5, out of bounds.
Dallas Cowboys at 07:15

Dallas Cowboys possession punt. 13-6 Dallas
2-9-DAL41 (6:35) T.Romo sacked at DAL 35 for -6 yards (T.Kirschke).
3-15-DAL35 (6:01) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass short left to J.Witten to DAL 44 for 9 yards (D.Townsend, I.Taylor).
4-6-DAL44 (5:17) (Punt formation) S.Paulescu punts 23 yards to PIT 33, Center-L.Ladouceur, out of bounds.
Pittsburgh Steelers at 05:10

That's 1 run and 1 completed short pass out of 3 total plays, a combo you said you wanted- ala Delhomme. Bad sack... I don't know whose fault that is

Pittsburgh Steelers possession leads to TD. 13-13 WELCOME TO IGGLES LAND
1-6-DAL6 (2:10) (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass short left to H.Miller for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

------
So those two sequences ARE EXACTLY what Fin and I are trying to point out to you: we did what you called for and went from 10-point winners to Iggles-tied. No Romo-interceptions-returned-for-TDs. And yet, you expect that we would have won the game if we had only done that for one more possession!

Ball don't lie and it says "You lose."

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 12-09-2008 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #469
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Sorry, I'll go to the corner. I think I just hate studying for these finals and would rather do something more unproductive.
You get a pass.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #470
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Your laziness in checking the facts before talking out your a$$ has -TWICE- forced me to look at the play-by-play of this painful game. I hate you for that.

Fourth Quarter
Pittsburgh Steelers possession stopped on 4th and Goal. 13-3 Dallas
4-1-DAL1 (12:26) G.Russell left guard to DAL 3 for -2 yards (B.James; K.Davis).
Dallas Cowboys at 12:20

Cowboys possession punt. 13-3 Dallas
2-8-DAL5 (11:41) T.Romo pass short left to T.Owens to DAL 14 for 9 yards (J.Harrison; T.Polamalu).
2-10-DAL14 (10:16) T.Romo pass short right to T.Choice to DAL 19 for 5 yards (B.McFadden, J.Farrior).
4-6-DAL18 (8:57) (Punt formation) S.Paulescu punts 42 yards to PIT 40, Center-L.Ladouceur. S.Holmes to DAL 25 for 35 yards (K.Burnett, K.Davis).
Pittsburgh Steelers at 08:42

That's 3 runs and 2 completed short passes out of 5 total plays, a combo you said you wanted- ala Delhomme. 4-5 plays were to Choice, like you wanted.

Pittsburgh Steelers possession leads to FG. 13-6 Dallas
4-8-DAL23 (7:20) (Field Goal formation) Je.Reed 41 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-J.Retkofsky, Holder-M.Berger.
Je.Reed kicks 65 yards from PIT 30 to DAL 5, out of bounds.
Dallas Cowboys at 07:15

Dallas Cowboys possession punt. 13-6 Dallas
2-9-DAL41 (6:35) T.Romo sacked at DAL 35 for -6 yards (T.Kirschke).
3-15-DAL35 (6:01) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass short left to J.Witten to DAL 44 for 9 yards (D.Townsend, I.Taylor).
4-6-DAL44 (5:17) (Punt formation) S.Paulescu punts 23 yards to PIT 33, Center-L.Ladouceur, out of bounds.
Pittsburgh Steelers at 05:10

That's 1 run and 1 completed short pass out of 3 total plays, a combo you said you wanted- ala Delhomme. Bad sack... I don't know whose fault that is

Pittsburgh Steelers possession leads to TD. 13-13 WELCOME TO IGGLES LAND
1-6-DAL6 (2:10) (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass short left to H.Miller for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

------
So those two sequences ARE EXACTLY what Fin and I are trying to point out to you: we did what you called for and went from 10-point winners to Iggles-tied. No Romo-interceptions-returned-for-TDs. And yet, you expect that we would have won the game if we had only done that for one more possession!

Ball don't lie and it says "You lose."
I am still waiting for you to continue on til the Romo INT for TD? Why is it that you dont want to put that series on here.

Dallas Cowboys at 2:04, (1st play from scrimmage 1:58) DAL PIT
1st and 10 at DAL 15 (1:58) (Shotgun) T.Choice up the middle to DAL 17 for 2 yards (J.Farrior, T.Kirschke).
Timeout #1 by PIT at 01:51.
2nd and 8 at DAL 17 (1:51) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass short middle intended for J.Witten INTERCEPTED by D.Townsend at DAL 25. D.Townsend for 25 yards, TOUCHDOWN. 13 13

Lets start and end right there in the Bold above. On 2nd down this is what happened!!!!!!!

Now to top this all off, since you dont want to post this:

Dallas Cowboys at 1:40, (1st play from scrimmage 1:35) DAL PIT
1st and 10 at DAL 18 (1:35) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass short right to Roy E.Williams to DAL 28 for 10 yards (W.Gay, L.Timmons).
1st and 10 at DAL 28 (1:10) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short right to T.Choice. Coverage by #94 Timmons, Pressure by #56 Woodley.
2nd and 10 at DAL 28 (1:07) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short middle to T.Choice. Coverage by #51 Farrior, Pressure by #56 Woodley.
3rd and 10 at DAL 28 (1:00) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete deep left to T.Owens. Coverage by #24 Taylor and #25 Clark.
Timeout #1 by DAL at 00:55.
4th and 10 at DAL 28 (:55) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete deep right to J.Witten. Pressure by #92 Harrison.

One thing is for sure. You are right!!! Ball don't lie and it says "You lose."

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-10-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #471
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Hello?? I pointed out that we were winning 13-3. Twice. You seem to believe that Romo threw 17 points worth of interceptions-returned-for-touchdowns. And you missed my rebuttal point completely, which is that Romo did not have the luxury of handing the ball off to Choice. Are you even trying to argue coherently? I know you're used to getting ganged up on, but step 1 to dealing with that is NOT lumping everyone's arguments together. You might find that we agree on some stuff (ie, Romo was throwing like crap the whole game). There are complexities here which reject a black-and-white view of the argument. You called for running the ball FTW ala Delhomme, I called you on it with stats... You lost.

Oh, and leave your personal issues of rejection aside, overcompetitive flag football player guy. I have played sports, as if that had any bearing whatsoever on this discussion. I may not be 501 on sports, but this is 101 we're talking about here.
What stats did you show that proved your point? If you could have shown me that we were losing and we were getting nowhere on the ground and had to put it in the air, I could understand..

We dont agree and that is the problem. If you did indeed agree that Romo was throwing like crap all night long, then you could clearly see we were winning because of Choice and the defense......The reason the score was as close was because of crappy throwing Romo, and the clincher was the INT for a TD...Plain and simple. Anything else is just hear say...

Our defense played tough all night long. I was so proud of our defense. I was very much concerned that the lack of running game was going to force Romo into throwing every down, and that would lead to many problems because of 3 and out, and Romo INT.

As the game played out, our defense played great, with one mental lapse and Choice did a great job of running the ball. So, that leaves only one thing left? Romo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crappy throwing Romo throwing bad all day long, and topped it off with the INT for a TD. Which was the ball game..

Right after that, this is what we got:

Dallas Cowboys at 1:40, (1st play from scrimmage 1:35) DAL PIT
1st and 10 at DAL 18 (1:35) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass short right to Roy E.Williams to DAL 28 for 10 yards (W.Gay, L.Timmons).
1st and 10 at DAL 28 (1:10) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short right to T.Choice. Coverage by #94 Timmons, Pressure by #56 Woodley.
2nd and 10 at DAL 28 (1:07) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short middle to T.Choice. Coverage by #51 Farrior, Pressure by #56 Woodley.
3rd and 10 at DAL 28 (1:00) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete deep left to T.Owens. Coverage by #24 Taylor and #25 Clark.
Timeout #1 by DAL at 00:55.
4th and 10 at DAL 28 (:55) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete deep right to J.Witten. Pressure by #92 Harrison.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-10-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:52 AM   #472
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:

My point again, is that Romo is a Mental Midget. All he had to do is make the right play by handing the ball off and let our defense hold up and win the game. Why did this NOT happen? Real simple. Romo as a QB does not make the right decisions in the crunch. That is part of his job is to make the right play, rather it be a pass or run. Once he gets to the line he can make all the adjustments needed to make the right play....
Choice was getting 1 yard here or 2 yards there. It was causing us to have 3rd and 8. And you're forgetting that Jonathan Stewart had 120 yards himself. That's what the Cowboys missed. They missed Barber. He's the closer. And Choice had a great game. He did something no other running back this year could do and he murdered the Steelers. But when it was time to use some clock the Steelers were stopping our running game. And let me say this about the Bucc's. Its not that they weren't there to tackle. Its just they were getting ran over. Especially Ronde Barber. I was expecting for him to say he was about to retire after that game.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:55 AM   #473
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Silk, I really don't understand your complaints of Romo. I don't know if you're bandwaggon fan or what but coming from a guy who lived through Clint Stoerner, Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson i'm thankful to have Romo. We've been with over 10 quarterbacks and every single one of them except 3rd stringer Drew Henson is out of the league. So I guess my next question is who do you propose we get next season to start for us? Rex Grossman is out there. Matt Cassell might or might not be out there. Who's the guy you want?
Old 12-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #474
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Silk, I really don't understand your complaints of Romo. I don't know if you're bandwaggon fan or what but coming from a guy who lived through Clint Stoerner, Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson i'm thankful to have Romo. We've been with over 10 quarterbacks and every single one of them except 3rd stringer Drew Henson is out of the league. So I guess my next question is who do you propose we get next season to start for us? Rex Grossman is out there. Matt Cassell might or might not be out there. Who's the guy you want?
Let me say this again...Romo is a "Mental Midget".....That is as simple as you can get....I have said many times that Romo has all the tools to be a great QB, but he is just a "Mental Midget"....There have been alot of Mental Midget QB's who have learned to manage the game and become the great QB that they could be..

I say again, Romo is a "Mental Midget"....Does that mean I said get rid of him?? NO!!!! I am saying loud and clear that he is a "Mental Midget"....What do you do as a "Mental Midget" to get to the next level? You learn the game, you look at films, you call players like Aikman, Montana type of guys to learn how to manage the game. You do the little things to put your team in the best position to win. In other words, you "LEARN" to play the game the right way to help your team win...Is that clear enough?

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-10-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:12 AM   #475
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me say this again...Romo is a "Mental Midget".....That is as simple as you can get....I have said many times that Romo has all the tools to be a great QB, but he is just a "Mental Midget"....There have been alot of Mental Midget QB's who have learned to manage the game and become the great QB that they could be..

I say again, Romo is a "Mental Midget"....Does that mean I said get rid of him?? NO!!!! I am saying loud and cleat that he is a "Mental Midget"....What do you do as a "Mental Midget" to get to the next level? You learn the game, you look at films, you can players like Aikman, Montana type of guys to learn how to manage the game. You do the little things to put your team in the best position to win. In other words, you "LEARN" to play the game the right way to help your team win...Is that clear enough?
So we've been arguing this whole time about what name you want to call him. Great. I find that hard to believe. With two years as the starting QB you are giving him little to no leeway for error.. expecting him to do things only the likes of Tom Brady and Ben Roethlesburger have done.

Now who would you really want over him right now? (assuming players that are available of course)

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-10-2008 at 01:14 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:19 AM   #476
BGMaverick9
Guru

I'm sorry I missed it...what is he again?
Old 12-10-2008, 01:25 AM   #477
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
So we've been arguing this whole time about what name you want to call him. Great. I find that hard to believe. With two years as the starting QB you are giving him little to no leeway for error.. expecting him to do things only the likes of Tom Brady and Ben Roethlesburger have done.

Now who would you really want over him right now? (assuming players that are available of course)
Stop with the excuses about Romo...Romo is a grown man and a professional athlete and the highest paid player on this team, and one of the highest paid QB in the league. Why do you give him a pass? WHY? This guy was given a team that is the "Team to Beat" with a All Pro RB, WR and TE!!!!!!!! This team was bought by Jerry to win "NOW"!!!!! So, why would I give Romo all these excuses??? In two COMPLETE years here, I have given Romo all the excuses in the world. I have left Romo alone until after this game...So, what are you talking about?

Problem is that you dont want to hear "ME" criticize Romo for "SOME" reason?! You know what? I could care less!!!! None of this talk bother me at all. OUR Cowboys have a "Mental Midget" for a QB..Is it fixable???? HELL YES!!!! Who can fix it? ONLY ROMO!!!!

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-10-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #478
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Quote:
Stop with the excuses about Romo...Romo is a grown man and a professional athlete and the highest paid player on this team, and one of the highest paid QB in the league. Why do you give him a pass? WHY? This guy was given a team that is the "Team to Beat" with a All Pro RB, WR and TE!!!!!!!! This team was bought by Jerry to win "NOW"!!!!! So, why would I give Romo all these excuses??? In two COMPLETE years here, I have given Romo all the excuses in the world. I have left Romo alone until after this game...So, what are you talking about?

Problem is that you dont want to hear "ME" criticize Romo for "SOME" reason?! You know what? I could care less!!!! None of this talk bother me at all. OUR Cowboys have a "Mental Midget" for a QB..Is it fixable???? HELL YES!!!! Who can fix it? ONLY ROMO!!!!
Because WHO ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO CHOSE? There's no one else out there! I don't care if you criticize the guy but DEAL WITH IT! He's our best chance at anything. He's the best thing we've had in a looong while!

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-10-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:31 AM   #479
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

WTF is a mental midget? Seriously what's the definition of that? I don't even know what's being debated anymore lol. You call him a mental midget but what quarterback isn't in his 1st two years in the league? Now i'm sure you'll bring up the exception of Roethlisberger who btw didn't play well at all in that Super Bowl run. His team won that game. Had nothing to do with Roethlisberger.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:36 AM   #480
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
Because WHO ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO CHOSE? There's no one else out there! I don't care if you criticize the guy but DEAL WITH IT! He's our best chance at anything. He's the best thing we've had in a looong while!
I am not debating get rid of Romo..I just think he just does not make good choices when we need him in what I consider as big games. I think he does NOT take the game serious. I think he has not put in the extra time learning how to win games. I think he smiles too much (LOL), I think he puts his stats first. I think he thinks he is Favre, and trys to play exactly like him, I think the limelight has gotten to him and he has the big head. These are all the things I think about Romo. I think all of them are fixable, but for a team built to win right now, I think Romo needs to take the next step to win now...IMO

Tags
ass hattery, creditxpert2003, douchebaggery, ed werder hates t.o., homo raters, romo haters, romo homers, to + witten = <3