Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004
So.. technically we've witnessed a miracle...hallelujah
very good line.

I'd like an explanation of some kind from robo

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #42
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Caseman is dead to me now.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:11 AM   #43
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

you lock it up. lock it up...lock it up (wedding crashers)

Last edited by MavsX; 02-23-2008 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:12 AM   #44
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

What is wrong with people?
Old 02-23-2008, 12:14 AM   #45
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

As someone who had to make a real anouncement of the death of a close friend frequent poster here 3 years ago, this goes beyond the pale. There is no excuse for this.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:14 AM   #46
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
What is wrong with people?
that's what i've been saying.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:34 AM   #47
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow guys, I really do apologize.... This was not an attempt to be funny or cute. As I am a Baylor alumn, I post on baylorfans.com... There was a poster on there by the name of caseman, a great poster and a huge Mavs fan... I guess I wrongly assumed that the caseman on this board was the same as on my other board... I don't post on either board very often any more as I just don't have the time, so I haven't talked to caseman here before..

It was an incorrect assumption on my part, not meant to be disrespectful. I was just trying to pay tribute to a really good dude, who I thought was part of this board as well..

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=145129

Last edited by robo98564; 02-23-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:36 AM   #48
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Doc?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 02-23-2008, 12:37 AM   #49
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Please lock this thread... sorry everyone!

Either way, a fellow Mavs fan has indeed gone on to a better place, and I agree with previous posters that I hope the Mavs win this thing for him! (whether he was or wasnt a poster on this forum)
Old 02-23-2008, 12:38 AM   #50
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo98564
Wow guys, I really do apologize.... This was not an attempt to be funny or cute. As I am a Baylor alumn, I post on baylorfans.com... There was a poster on there by the name of caseman, a great poster and a huge Mavs fan... I guess I wrongly assumed that the caseman on this board was the same as on my other board... I don't post on either board very often any more as I just don't have the time, so I haven't talked to caseman here before..

It was an incorrect assumption on my part, not meant to be disrespectful. I was just trying to pay tribute to a really good dude, who I thought was part of this board as well..

i read this whole thread, and i still have no idea what is going on..

maybe i am missing some stuff from other threads??
Old 02-23-2008, 12:39 AM   #51
robo98564

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Doc?
Haha no I'm not Doc, but I learned last time I brought up Baylor that Doc isn't a very popular name around here... Hopefully I can still post around here, and you guys can forgive a VERY HONEST MISTAKE haha
Old 02-23-2008, 12:50 AM   #52
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo98564

Since you post on BaylorFans.com., say hello to Jess Kelly (DrBio) for me.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:55 AM   #53
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I still don't know what's going on.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:01 AM   #54
robo98564

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
I still don't know what's going on.
Ahhh this is embarrassing now...

I post on another forum. One of the better posters on that site, Caseman, passed away this week after a 4 year battle with cancer. He was a HUGE Mavs fan and a good dude, one of the more respected posters on that site....

I remembered seeing a Caseman on this site a couple of weeks ago, and wrongly assumed that they were one and the same, so I started a thread to honor a great poster and a Mavs fan..

Apparently, they are not the same person... It was a poor assumption on my part, and I think many think it was just me trying to mess with people. I assure you thats not the case.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:37 AM   #55
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Since you post on BaylorFans.com., say hello to Jess Kelly (DrBio) for me.
who?
Old 02-23-2008, 01:51 AM   #56
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
who?
You know, good ol' Jess. With his grad students--ahem--and all.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:06 AM   #57
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
You know, good ol' Jess. With his grad students--ahem--and all.
Oh the good old days ... back when every GDT had the dog and the pancakes ... back when psychological probing on the forum was in vogue.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:28 AM   #58
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Jeremy.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:52 AM   #59
MavsX
Diamond Member

HI flacolaco!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:22 PM   #60
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004
So.. technically we've witnessed a miracle...hallelujah
God's laptop? hallelujah!

I wonder what the specs are? Technology from a million light years away!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
Old 02-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #61
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is like a big pile of vomit.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #62
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

wtf is up with this thread?

did i miss something/nothing???

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #63
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I found my cat. He had been ravaging the neighbors farm-raised catfish. He is a cunning little SOB. Used a small piece of plywood to drift quietly across the pond, snatching a half dozen catfish over the last week. The farmer told me he was using his paw to paddle and his tail to steer. Decided to come back when the old man Boo started throwing rocks.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #64
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
now if only horse could get cancer.
Wow.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #65
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
Wow.
who are you anyway.. you can take your negative rep and suck it.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #66
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
who are you anyway.. you can take your negative rep and suck it.
I just find it amazing that you would wish cancer on someone. You have shown your class here time and time again.
Closed Thread